MD Governor: New Poll 7/21/05 (Here's a shocker) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:21:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  MD Governor: New Poll 7/21/05 (Here's a shocker) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MD Governor: New Poll 7/21/05 (Here's a shocker)  (Read 2945 times)
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« on: July 21, 2005, 01:05:00 PM »

Ehrlich sorta' reminds me of President Bush.  No major accomplisments worth mentioning, yet he remains relatively popular.

Approval ratings in the mid-40s for President Bush show that he is unpopular.

Huh?  The last two SUSA polls say approval ratings of 48% and 48% and disapproval ratings of 45% and 45%.  Borderline being in trouble in a Democrat state such as Maryland, but not the mid-40s (which would be in trouble).

As I have said on this site countless times, I will not, repeat will not vote for Martin O'Malley for Governor.  Apparently there are some Marylanders who wisely feel the same way.

Nickshepdem is quite right as to what the two deciding factors will come down to in this race; he's probably also right as to who Ehrlich will pick as a running mate.  But as of right now, this race remains a tossup until we finally have a nominee and then I'll start making predictions.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 01:13:52 PM »

As I have said on this site countless times, I will not, repeat will not vote for Martin O'Malley for Governor.

What are your reasons?

I live and work in Baltimore.  I have seen his corruption in action ( in the city school system, hotel construction, etc.) constantly.  The city is still as dangerous as it was when he took office (I don't care what numbers say) and his police force cannot handle the massive drug problem.

Simply put, he is an incompetant louse.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 06:39:35 PM »

Remember Vorlon's rules. A partisan poll showing the candidate who released it ahead shouldn't be trusted.

Totally agree.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies