West Wing gameplay thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 07:28:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  West Wing gameplay thread
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: West Wing gameplay thread  (Read 753 times)
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 17, 2017, 07:13:06 PM »
« edited: August 17, 2017, 07:24:07 PM by GoTfan »

Ray Sullivan, President of the United States  (2011-Present), United States Senator from West Virginia
(2009-2011), Governor of West Virginia (2001-2009)

Josh Lyman, United States Senator from Connecticut (2011-present), White House Chief of Staff  (2007-2011), Deputy White House Chief of Staff  (1999-2007)

Sam Seaborn, Governor of California  (2013-Present), Attorney-General of California  (2009-2013), Deputy White House Chief of Staff  (2007-2009), Deputy White House Communications Director (1999-2007)

This turn will last for 72 hours from now. PM me for endorsements. This turn goes from January 1-7, 2014. Use this turn to begin your schedules and announce your candidcacies.
brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 03:07:55 PM »
« Edited: August 21, 2017, 03:14:08 PM by brucejoel99 »

SAM SEABORN
(Democrat)
America's Tomorrow Begins Today

Governor of California since 2013

Announcement

As expected, California Governor Sam Seaborn declared his candidacy for the presidency with a stirring speech in Laguna Beach today, January 6, 2014.

"America's tomorrow begins today as I announce that I am seeking the Presidency of the United States of America," adding that "Americans don't do the easy things, they make the hard choices; down the ages, Americans moved across the continent, so we changed from being Thirteen colonies of King George to being a nation from sea to shining sea that is a beacon to the world".

He pledged to enact universal health care by the end of his first term, as well as comprehensive immigration reform. "I say w/ only the utmost respect for our current President, who I know is a decent and honorable man, that we have not done enough to tackle these problems, and while it's true that our economy has grown in the last three years, much of it has not been because of this administration, and many Americans don't believe that the recovery has served them well in the middle-class".

He made reference to many, including those in his own party that he believes represent all talk and no action: "Now many say that I only like words, and giving speeches; well, to them, I say that's right. Words are good because they are what ideas begin with, and from those ideas, we can deliver solutions". He also pledged "a positive campaign: Americans are sick and tired of candidates tearing each other apart, even when we are in the same party. Well, you will not be hearing any of that from me, because what this campaign is going to be about are the ideas and solutions America needs as we head towards the third decade of the 21st century."
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies