How would you describe the previous poster's ideology? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:03:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  How would you describe the previous poster's ideology? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How would you describe the previous poster's ideology?  (Read 88310 times)
Waterfall
Rookie
United States
« on: January 18, 2017, 09:05:35 AM »

I'm new here so here's what I can tell about Fremont Assemblyman RFayette just from a click or two:

• 19 years old
  • Pro life but voted for Trump in the primary (but correctly voted for Castle in the general) mock elections
  • Scored in the upper right quadrant of that political map
  • Lives in California? Iowa? Not sure.

Here's my conclusion:

Not a lot of info there, but with that as a caveat, from what I can tell our politics look pretty close, which means you're probably pretty smart. Cheesy But given that you're 19 years old--basically a little kid--I'm forced to conclude that you don't know squat about nothin and I'd have to get to know you and discover you're wise far beyond your years before I'd take anything you said too seriously.
Waterfall
Rookie
United States
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 09:27:25 PM »

Generic American left-winger...not seeing anything in the profile or last dozen posts to indicate a break from that pattern. Maybe there's something interesting and unexpected there, but I don't know the poster well enough to say.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies