How would you describe the previous poster's ideology? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:24:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  How would you describe the previous poster's ideology? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How would you describe the previous poster's ideology?  (Read 90351 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: December 26, 2016, 05:56:51 PM »

Well, having no idea who the above poster is, reverting to his matrix score, he seems on the right track more or less, depending on where he swings right, and where he swings left, whatever those two terms mean these days, which is debatable when it comes to many issues.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 06:11:06 PM »

Iconoclastic anomie. It often happens around his age for awhile. And then they fall in love. Smiley
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2017, 04:56:10 PM »
« Edited: May 01, 2017, 05:01:11 PM by Torie »

A fairly rare bird - Christian center left to left. You tend to find them hanging out in rather empty mainline Protestant Churches, like that absolutely splendidly beautiful very LGBTQ friendly Episcopal one in my home town.  Smiley
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 04:59:42 PM »

dyspeptic
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2020, 05:02:04 PM »

First thanks to Battista for describing Cath, who I have always found to be something of a riddle within a mystery wrapped in an enigma when it comes to his world view, although always sober minded (as opposed to perhaps not necessarily always being literally sober Smiley ).

Mr Fayette seems to a mainstream Pub who somehow manages to straddle the Trump and Romney wings of the party with some skill, although I am perhaps out of date due to my hiatus, so I am not the best judge. He certainly is less boorish than Mr. Trump, but then who isn't?

You can skip me. I have transcended ideology, which is for mere mortals. Ha! Maybe Cath is channeling me - oh the horror, the horror, of the very thought!

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies