Conservatives: No to Gonzales

<< < (2/6) > >>

I spent the winter writing songs about getting better:
Quote from: Bono on July 17, 2005, 12:49:59 PM

Quote from: htmldon on July 17, 2005, 12:23:48 PM

If the President is for him, I'm for him.  I am sick of these "conservative" traitors that aren't loyal to our President.

You've really gone off the deep end, haven't you?

yeah it's pretty ridiculous to claim anyone who doesn't support Bush on everything is not a conservative, especially since Bush is hardly a conservative anyway. I'd call him a right-wing populist with authoritarian tendencies.

Bleeding heart conservative, HTMLdon:
I just strongly support the President and am sick of the constant criticism that people levy against him from both right an left.

Bono:
Quote from: htmldon on July 17, 2005, 01:12:19 PM

I just strongly support the President and am sick of the constant criticism that people levy against him from both right an left.
[/quote

So, you think he is perfect and have no single criticism to make of him?

Bleeding heart conservative, HTMLdon:
Quote from: Bono on July 17, 2005, 01:14:29 PM

Quote from: htmldon on July 17, 2005, 01:12:19 PM

So, you think he is perfect and have no single criticism to make of him?

No, he isn't perfect.  Nor am I perfect.  I don't want someone following me around criticizing everything I do.  I don't really feel like criticizing him all the time.  I, and every other American, hired him to do a job and I just say we let him do it and quit bitching.  If he wants a normal person on the Court rather than a far-right nutball or a far-left nutball, then I suspect he knows what he's doing.

I spent the winter writing songs about getting better:
Quote from: htmldon on July 17, 2005, 01:21:50 PM

I, and every other American, hired him to do a job and I just say we let him do it and quit bitching. 

no not every other American. Only those who voted for him. Since I did not, I will never support him no matter what and will continue to criticize him at every opportunity possible. I support all bashing of Bush and trying to take him down.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page