LA-University of New Orleans: Campbell = wiped out, trails by 29 points (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:59:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 Senatorial Election Polls
  LA-University of New Orleans: Campbell = wiped out, trails by 29 points (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: LA-University of New Orleans: Campbell = wiped out, trails by 29 points  (Read 4327 times)
crazy jimmie
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« on: December 09, 2016, 12:45:02 AM »

Southern Democrats are dead ... and by that, I literally mean the types of people who loved the local Democrat and would never vote for a Republican because that's what their parents taught them have almost all died.

Lol! So true! Those yellow dogs are literally almost all dead or don't vote.

To be honest, it would not shock me if Democrats pick up one or even several southern governorships in 2018. Those just operate so different from Senate Races.

I guess with this, we can officially say that all the conservative support that JBE got was "I'll vote democrat just this once because Vitter deserves to go to Hell" support, rather than any sort of permanent gain for the democratic party.

And Vitter may have well won a Senate race over Jon Bel Edwards!
crazy jimmie
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 01:12:55 AM »

B-b-but I thought Democrats could clearly have won this race and lose because they don't target states like Louisiana!?

well i mean Republicans were the only ones who took this seriously. I mean they're flying out god damn Donald Trump and Mike Pence and spending millions here while Campbelll is left fighting for himself. And when Kennedy wins by an out-sized margin that even the pundits didn't expect, Trump and Co. will flail this as a god damn victory for the administration.

There wasn't a chance of winning this, there was a chance to at least FIGHT for once.

Quitely literally this is the inversion of the 50 state strategy - we're gonna lose EVERYWHERE.
Yes. Democrats are doing opposite of 50 state strategy now. All they do is give up everywhere. I bet they wont even try to contest any Trump State Senate seat in 2018.

They just want to give up on everything.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies