Wilson to CNN: Wife not undercover when outed

(1/8) > >>

Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8577190/

Wilson later told CNN that his wife was no longer in an undercover job at the time Novak’s column first identified her. “My wife was not a clandestine officer the day that Bob Novak blew her identity,” he said.

---

LOL!  Pretty safe to say Rove is not going to be indicted.

??????????:
I've also heard that her cover was pretty much blown once she started to date her current husband. But it doesn't really matter this story is a non-issue/JFern conspiracy nonsense.

Scary to think the American people are ignorant enough to put up with the media and the Dems insisting that Rove, who was actually providing a service by revealing Wilson's lies, should somehow be forced to resign.

Smash255:
I wouldn't get to excited if I were you.  The article doesn't say that she was an undercover operative, what it says is at the time of the leak she wasn't in undecover duties, however she was still technically an undercover agent.  Basically the same as an undercover cop, while he has off days & is not always involved in various investigations & sting operations, he is still technically an undercover cop when he is off duty

Well, now we can take a pretty good guess as to why Novak has been willing to testify....Novak is the one that told Rove the name of Wilson's wife.  Novak is cutting a deal to make sure that he himself is not indicted for revealing her name.

Pretty safe to say that NO ONE is going to be indicted for revealing her name.  So that begs the following questions:

1.  Who is the target of this investigation?
2.  Is the jailed reported protecting Novak, or herself?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page