Can Republicans Simultaneously Win Suburbanites and the Working Class with Marco (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:15:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Can Republicans Simultaneously Win Suburbanites and the Working Class with Marco (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Can Republicans Simultaneously Win Suburbanites and the Working Class with Marco  (Read 3395 times)
Young Conservative
youngconservative
YaBB God
United States

« on: November 26, 2016, 01:56:17 PM »

Will the gains of Trump remain? Will the gains of Clinton be lost? Is Marco rubio still the "Republican Savior?" My gut says he will reverse trends in Texas and Georgia and solidify those states more firmly once again, while also being competitive in Wisconsin and Minnesota, but I'm unsure about a few other working class states.
Young Conservative
youngconservative
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 04:58:08 PM »

If Trump has a bad midterm, Dems can pickoff either TX or NEB for its 51st Senate Seat. But Greg Abbott and at the prez level it is perfectly safe GOP.
I still think Cruz is safe. There is no democratic bench in Texas where a candidate is conservative enough to take him down.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies