Let's stop this District 4 mess...

(1/2) > >>

Inmate Trump:
Harry wins with 1 vote.  He is the senator.  Let's call it even and move on.

There's no need to take this to the SC, who will just decide the same: Harry wins, in all cases.  It's a waste of time to go to the SC over this when the outcome is already decided.  You get your way, I lose.  Time to end it.

Also, with Harry in the senate, that means we'll be 1 person closer to a full senate to get all those SC judges confirmed.

ShapeShifter:
I agree.

Gustaf:
I am reminded of the wise words of a revered forum member. John once said: 'Eough of This Mes'. :D

Seriously, let the SC rule, and then move on. And we won't let Harry win with one vote, since he didn't. If he gets it it will be after the SC decides that M's candidacy was invalid and that the procedure in such a case ought to be giving the seat to the valid candidate with the most votes. And I hope they don't rule this way.

Inmate Trump:
Quote from: Gustaf on April 26, 2004, 11:51:39 AM

I am reminded of the wise words of a revered forum member. John once said: 'Eough of This Mes'. :D

Seriously, let the SC rule, and then move on. And we won't let Harry win with one vote, since he didn't. If he gets it it will be after the SC decides that M's candidacy was invalid and that the procedure in such a case ought to be giving the seat to the valid candidate with the most votes. And I hope they don't rule this way.

John has a great many quotes to help us through our toughest times, doesn't he?  :)

Dave from Michigan:
Quote from: GWBFan on April 26, 2004, 11:35:50 AM

Harry wins with 1 vote.  He is the senator.  Let's call it even and move on.

There's no need to take this to the SC, who will just decide the same: Harry wins, in all cases.  It's a waste of time to go to the SC over this when the outcome is already decided.  You get your way, I lose.  Time to end it.

Also, with Harry in the senate, that means we'll be 1 person closer to a full senate to get all those SC judges confirmed.

NO!!   I don't think so!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page