Inconsistency

(1/2) > >>

ShapeShifter:
I find it very odd that the very people who are complaining about the Fantasy Elections having too many rules and not being fun anymore are the same people who with their own will signed to ratify the constitution. If you thought there was too many rules, you could had simply voted No. No one was pointing a gun to your head. If you want a Fantasy Elections with very little rules, then do something and stop complaining and whining. The very act of complaining and whining only contributes to the foul mood of the board.

Fmr. Gov. NickG:

I'd guess that many people signed the Constitution just to stop us Progressives from bugging them to ratify the Constitution. ;)

Inmate Trump:
Quote from: Senator ShapeShifter on April 26, 2004, 10:12:02 AM

I find it very odd that the very people who are complaining about the Fantasy Elections having too many rules and not being fun anymore are the same people who with their own will signed to ratify the constitution. If you thought there was too many rules, you could had simply voted No. No one was pointing a gun to your head. If you want a Fantasy Elections with very little rules, then do something and stop complaining and whining. The very act of complaining and whining only contributes to the foul mood of the board.

As Gustaf said earlier, just because one signed the constitution doesn't mean he/she agreed with it 100%.  There are flaws in everything; the constitution isn't perfect b/c we (the people who created and ratified it) aren't perfect.

I couldn't agree more about how complaining and whining contributes to the foul mood around here.  A great reason this thread should be deleted.

dunn:
Quote from: NickG on April 26, 2004, 10:51:33 AM

I'd guess that many people signed the Constitution just to stop us Progressives from bugging them to ratify the Constitution. ;)

lol

ShapeShifter:
Quote from: GWBFan on April 26, 2004, 10:59:36 AM

Quote from: Senator ShapeShifter on April 26, 2004, 10:12:02 AM

As Gustaf said earlier, just because one signed the constitution doesn't mean he/she agreed with it 100%.  There are flaws in everything; the constitution isn't perfect b/c we (the people who created and ratified it) aren't perfect.

I couldn't agree more about how complaining and whining contributes to the foul mood around here.  A great reason this thread should be deleted.

If you don't like the board, then do something. Instead of making comments like that, in which just contributes to the foul smell of the board.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page