latest Betfair odds (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 09:13:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  latest Betfair odds (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: latest Betfair odds  (Read 58469 times)
weixiaobao
« on: December 30, 2019, 03:55:10 PM »

Can you give me a link directly?  I went to that website once.  But they usually have like sell and buy prices or whatever.  How did you got those numbers?
weixiaobao
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2019, 09:31:22 PM »

and look under the odds listed for each candidate under "Betfair Exchange" (4th column from the right). 

Thank you, mr. Morden.  I recognize you from the last 2 cycles.  Since you already did the work for me.  I gonna just copied the numbers from this thread to my excell sheet.
weixiaobao
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2020, 11:53:04 PM »

Do you also keep track of Iowa betting odds?
weixiaobao
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2020, 03:13:20 PM »

Does anyone know how to extract the betting odds data from Real Clear politics.  I could do it manually (which gonna take forever) but even then through the graph, there some numbers that obstruct from views.
weixiaobao
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2020, 03:56:38 PM »

I still don't get how Bloomberg is 3rd favorite to get the nomination.

It more like Buttigieg and Warren's chances are decreasing down as Iowa approaches.  And if those 2 withdraw, how would that impact the race.  How I look at the odd, it clearly shows that it is a Biden and Sanders race.  And Bloomberg is the biggest dark horse getting past the early stages.  Where if Buttigieg and Warren can't win Iowa and New Hampshire, they would be irrelevant pretty soon.  With 2 weeks to go, and no debate.  Unless there is a huge scandal, the trajectory already set.  And that trajectory is Buttigieg and Warren is fading in Iowa.  With a loss in Iowa, their chance of New Hampshire will fall as well.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies