Molson's Canadian vs. Foster's Australian
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 05:55:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Molson's Canadian vs. Foster's Australian
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Molson's Canadian vs. Foster's Australian  (Read 5396 times)
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2005, 10:00:26 PM »

Canadians wouldn't hate Americans so much if people like Supersoulty and Richius didn't say the things they did. There really is no need to be cynical about it. America is a great country, full of great people, but it's people like you guys that can really piss us off.  Canada does have a lot to be proud of, but as Gabu mentioned, there is nothing any of us can say to change your thick headed minds. Shame on you both.

I never had any problem with Canada until it became obvious to me that they had a problem with us.  The fact that a majority of Canadian school children think the US is "evil" while a majority of Americans see Canada as a "friend" does not speak well for your possition.

That is because the majority of Canadians believe that the U.S. foreign policy is wrong, and therefore "evil". You shouldn't hate people for their opinions.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2005, 10:01:24 PM »

Canadians wouldn't hate Americans so much if people like Supersoulty and Richius didn't say the things they did. There really is no need to be cynical about it. America is a great country, full of great people, but it's people like you guys that can really piss us off.  Canada does have a lot to be proud of, but as Gabu mentioned, there is nothing any of us can say to change your thick headed minds. Shame on you both.

I never had any problem with Canada until it became obvious to me that they had a problem with us.  The fact that a majority of Canadian school children think the US is "evil" while a majority of Americans see Canada as a "friend" does not speak well for your possition.

You shouldn't hate people for their opinions.

Tell that to your countrymen who think of us as "evil."
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2005, 10:02:41 PM »

You shouldn't hate people for their opinions.

Tell that to your countrymen who think of us as "evil."

oh snap
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2005, 10:03:44 PM »

Canadians wouldn't hate Americans so much if people like Supersoulty and Richius didn't say the things they did.
Canadians, in general, are very jealous of Americans and all their success. The problem comes with us wanting to be as successful.  It is exactly the same problem as Europe is having.  In order to be so successful as the United States, you have to adopt capitalism like the United States.  But then, how are we different from them?  We're not.

Come on Richard old boy, you know perfectly well there are many differences between Canada and the U.S. Or perhaps you are stuck in a fantasy world where things are different?

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Ha!

Had.  Not have.  Had.  In 1945.  I am sick and tired of reading about that damn space arm.  Yes, we built it.  But SO WHAT?  In 2050, the government is still going to remind us that we built the space arm.

Canada is so unimportant these days it may as well drop off the world and no one would notice.  We don't even have an army to do what we supposedly do best: peacekeeping.  What has Canada done for the world recently?  Anything?  Anything at all?  Please.  All the Canadians with the potential of becoming great end up as Americans.  Like me.  I'm not staying here because I'm not wanted.

Moron-boy upstairs in Ottawa is proof of that.

Yeah, you're not wanted. Get the hell out of country.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2005, 10:03:51 PM »

In addition, we don't like the fact that Canada has not helped us in Iraq, but I would not ever say that Canadians are "evil".
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2005, 10:06:11 PM »

In addition, we don't like the fact that Canada has not helped us in Iraq, but I would not ever say that Canadians are "evil".

I would agree that evil is a strong word. I prefer "misguided". I am sure you would use the same word to describe Canadians.
Richard
Richius
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 8.40, S: 2.80

« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2005, 10:06:20 PM »

What is Canada anyways?  Toronto?  Because that is pretty much Canada.  The rest is a barren wasteland.  The only other city of marginal importance to the country is Montreal because that is where derivatives are traded.
Richard
Richius
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2005, 10:07:50 PM »

That attitude has costed Canada billions, and it is only getting worse.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2005, 10:08:15 PM »

What is Canada anyways?  Toronto?  Because that is pretty much Canada.  The rest is a barren wasteland.  The only other city of marginal importance to the country is Montreal because that is where derivatives are traded.

Now, you are just being a troll.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2005, 10:09:23 PM »

If that is true, then it is totally worth it.
Richard
Richius
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2005, 10:52:59 PM »

I always knew you wanted Canada to go down the toilet, and here you just said it is worth it getting worse.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2005, 10:54:34 PM »

I always knew you wanted Canada to go down the toilet, and here you just said it is worth it getting worse.

It's worth getting rid of you. I highly doubt the  future of the country depends on whether you personally leave or stay.
KillerPollo
Mexico

Political Matrix
E: -3.15, S: -0.82

« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2005, 11:55:21 PM »

Are you trying to bring up the past?
You're bashing Canada, and you were also Bashing Mexico... hmm I think, you believe that 2 opposites beget evil
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2005, 12:13:06 AM »

You're bashing Canada, and you were also Bashing Mexico... hmm I think, you believe that 2 opposites beget evil

Don't feed the trolls.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2005, 02:14:53 AM »

Could you all calm down please?
Richard
Richius
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2005, 08:15:33 AM »

Oh please.  I bash with good reason.  Mexico has even less to be proud of.  At least Canada has a reasonable standard of living.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2005, 10:05:58 AM »

When discussing Canada no one can ever calm down.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2005, 10:43:40 AM »

Oh please.  I bash with good reason.  Mexico has even less to be proud of.  At least Canada has a reasonable standard of living.

I have to disagree with Richius here.  Standard of living should not be any measure of pride.
Richard
Richius
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2005, 11:19:04 AM »

I have to disagree with Richius here.  Standard of living should not be any measure of pride.
Hence my previous statements that Canada doesn't have anything to be proud of either...
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2005, 11:23:09 AM »

Hence my previous statements that Canada doesn't have anything to be proud of either...

Shut up. Every country has something to be proud of, and being proud of something is about as subjective as something gets.

Now can you all accept that different people value different things and move on?

Thanks
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2005, 01:41:23 PM »

Thank you Al. The voice of reason. Smiley
Chiahead

« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2005, 08:27:33 PM »

Shut up. Every country has something to be proud of, and being proud of something is about as subjective as something gets.

Now can you all accept that different people value different things and move on?

Thanks

Whew! And THIS was all about the beer?

Beer can be a very personal subject
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2005, 11:07:20 PM »

Thanks

The irony here is, I dont even like beer
KillerPollo
Mexico

Political Matrix
E: -3.15, S: -0.82

« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2005, 08:43:55 AM »

Thanks

Idk Molson < Corona

but Labbatt > Tecate

canadian vs. Mexican beer Tongue
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies