Why is Hillary Clinton so politically inept?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:21:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Why is Hillary Clinton so politically inept?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Why is Hillary Clinton so politically inept?  (Read 1054 times)
alomas
Rookie
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2016, 07:52:38 AM »

I wouldn't necessarily say so. As much as I don't like her, she is smart, intelligent and has a great political skill. The biggest problem for her was that people grown tired and angry with politicians (I absolutely agree with them). And she was just a perfect example of inside politician. The fact Bush failed to do anything in primaries while complete outsider Trump won despite his flaws underlines the point. And the Dems failed to recognise that or thought they would pull it off. If you watched Trump's rallies he was having fun with people, they loved him, that brought him votes. Clinton was being portrayed as elitist, there were celebrities etc. She failed to engage with people, spent too much time talking about being a woman, gay rights, race equality while most people cared about economy. I wouldn't necessarily blame her but rather her staff. They did so many things wrong.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies