PA-Muhlenberg College/Morning Call: Toomey +1 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:40:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 Senatorial Election Polls
  PA-Muhlenberg College/Morning Call: Toomey +1 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA-Muhlenberg College/Morning Call: Toomey +1  (Read 6492 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« on: November 05, 2016, 01:53:54 PM »

Oh f**k this. It was the one race that actually showed some movement in the right direction.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2016, 02:01:08 PM »

Haha.

Oh f**k this. It was the one race that actually showed some movement in the right direction.

What's gotten into you lately? Jesus.

I just like my odds of ending Hillary's term with 2+ unfilled Supreme Court vacancies to be better than 50-50. Is that too much to ask?
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2016, 04:09:07 PM »

Haha.

I just like my odds of ending Hillary's term with 2+ unfilled Supreme Court vacancies to be better than 50-50. Is that too much to ask?

They already are...

Note that we probably need more than a 50-50-Kaine majority to be able to go nuclear. We're not safe unless we reach 52, and the current numbers make this very unlikely.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2016, 06:42:00 PM »

Haha.

They already are...

Note that we probably need more than a 50-50-Kaine majority to be able to go nuclear. We're not safe unless we reach 52, and the current numbers make this very unlikely.

We should hit 51, at least.

That requires picking one of MO, NC and IN - all of which we're likely trailing right now.

(the most frustrating one being NC, because if AA turnout had been holding its ground compared to 2012, Ross would likely pull it off)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2016, 08:41:18 PM »

Haha.

They already are...

We should hit 51, at least.

That requires picking one of MO, NC and IN - all of which we're likely trailing right now.

(the most frustrating one being NC, because if AA turnout had been holding its ground compared to 2012, Ross would likely pull it off)

I think we win IN; Missouri's a pure tossup and Burr probably has only the slightest of edges.

That's not what the latest polls say. Sure, the polls might underestimate Democratic support, but I would rather not need to rely on that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies