Office of the Attorney General

(1/11) > >>

Filuwaúrdjan:
Welcome to the Office of the Attorney General (OAG)[/b]

The role of the OAG is to make the law making process of Atlasia understandable to sane people and to act as the legal arm of the Administration.

If something is wrong, I'm the first person to complain to (unless it's about foriegn affairs, defense, electoral arrangements or taxation, in which case it has nothing to do with me whatsoever and is someone elses fault).

I have expanded this role to try to make the administrative process of Atlasia understandable to sane people, although I admit that this may prove a difficult task.
To assist me in this process I have appointed as an advisor a distinguished former civil servant and Cabinet Secretary from the United Kingdom; Sir Humphrey Appleby.
A through reorganisation of this Department, prompted by the extension of the Department to cover those branches of the federal executive not currently under Departmental control, will be completed shortly and the conclusions and new arrangements will be published here, as will links to the law making process.

Al Realpolitik

Attorney General of Atlasia

Filuwaúrdjan:
Useful Links

Atlas Wiki

Legislation Introduction Thread

Atlasian Statutes

Atlas Supreme Court

Atlas Forum Constitution

Filuwaúrdjan:
After much thought and discussion Sir Humphrey has decided on the future structure of the OAG.
For administrative purposes it will be divided into three "Ministries", they are:

1. Ministry for Legal Affairs (which will advise the Administration on legal matters etc)
2. Ministry for Legislative Affairs (which will track bills on the floor)
3. Ministry for Administrative Affairs (which will do administrative stuff, eg. working out how many paperclips each Senator should be given, what size paper used be the White House should be and so on).

Filuwaúrdjan:
MfAA Executive Order no. 1

The Cartographic Division of the MfAA is to create an official map of the recent Presidential Elections, showing the results of the first and second round by county

Colin:
Quote from: Attorney General Al on July 11, 2005, 06:34:47 AM

MfAA Executive Order no. 1

The Cartographic Division of the MfAA is to create an official map of the recent Presidential Elections, showing the results of the first and second round by county

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AL'S MAKING MORE MAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!

I'm done now. So any idea when you will be done Al?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page