Wisconsin (Marquette): Feingold +1 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 12:31:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 Senatorial Election Polls
  Wisconsin (Marquette): Feingold +1 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wisconsin (Marquette): Feingold +1  (Read 10790 times)
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« on: November 02, 2016, 12:27:39 PM »

Considering that Marquette has been bearish on Feingold, this isn't as bad as it looks. Feingold should win this, though it won't be a blowout.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 01:49:12 PM »

Wisconsin has really turned to the dark side as of late. Ron Johnson is a vile slimeball who doesn't deserve to represent a pile of dirt.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 05:05:46 PM »

Wisconsin has really turned to the dark side as of late. Ron Johnson is a vile slimeball who doesn't deserve to represent a pile of dirt.
Cry moar. Loved to see Feingold go down. My absolute favorite upset of the night.

This. If McCaskill can represent MO in the Senate, then Johnson sure as hell can represent WI.

So, you'd have no problem with her getting re-elected as well, then? Great. Smiley
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 05:13:02 PM »

Cry moar. Loved to see Feingold go down. My absolute favorite upset of the night.

This. If McCaskill can represent MO in the Senate, then Johnson sure as hell can represent WI.

So, you'd have no problem with her getting re-elected as well, then? Great. Smiley

Well, WI is at least a swing state and already has a very liberal Senator. Smiley Anyway, at least Johnson is not a fake moderate, unlike so many other Senators. You have to give him credit for that.

So... you're okay with Baldwin winning, then? Look, I don't hate Johnson because of which state he's from, I hate him because he goes against pretty much everything I stand for. I'll take a fake moderate over a far right slimeball. Conservatives can do better than him.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2016, 05:20:40 PM »

So... you're okay with Baldwin winning, then?

I don't agree with her on many things, but yeah, I'd rather see her win than Heitkamp, Tester or McCaskill (LOL).

That's... interesting. I mean, Tester and McCaskill aren't really moderate per se, but if you prefer Senators who are decidedly liberal to those who aren't quite as left-leaning, that's your call to make.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies