NC-SurveyUSA: Trump +7 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 11:04:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  NC-SurveyUSA: Trump +7 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NC-SurveyUSA: Trump +7  (Read 36155 times)
EpicHistory
Rookie
United States

« on: November 01, 2016, 05:23:12 PM »

Given we were seeing a Trump comeback prior to the FBI reopening the investigation and the fact SUSA is an A-rated pollster, I'm inclined to accept this result.
EpicHistory
Rookie
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 05:44:30 PM »

Or it's an outlier that you are now having to pin your hopes on.  Either could be true.

No, I don't believe so. Outside of a D+6 result by Marist last week, all recent polls had her in the low single digits in North Carolina. You're now starting to see the FBI results roll in, on top of the tepid surge we were already seeing prior to it. I'll concede it may be a few points too Republican, but I can definitely see anything from R+3 to R+5 at right now there.
EpicHistory
Rookie
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 06:01:47 PM »

Or it's just an outlier that you are trying to make excuses for.

Your inability to accept reality is the issue, nothing with regards to myself. As I pointed out, with these things called facts, she was already dropping in North Carolina prior to the Email announcement. This Trump surge is supported by the fact he is pulling ahead in Florida again for example, among other data-points. When multiple A-rated pollsters keep showing your sacred cow isn't that sacred, it becomes a matter of you cherry picking rather than every poll that disagrees with your distorted concept of reality being an outlier.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies