FBI Reviewing Clinton emails news: LATEST - Emails from Weiner investigation
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 04:25:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  FBI Reviewing Clinton emails news: LATEST - Emails from Weiner investigation
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 ... 65
Author Topic: FBI Reviewing Clinton emails news: LATEST - Emails from Weiner investigation  (Read 87319 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1050 on: October 29, 2016, 12:28:46 AM »

Can Comey be forced out of office or compelled to resign? That would put the email business to rest once and for all.

President Obama would be well within his constitutional rights to pull a Nixon by firing Comey and instructing the FBI to drop the matter.

However, I suspect the President will conclude that won't be the best course of action he can take to help Hillary.

He should do it on November 9, though. Let the message be clear.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #1051 on: October 29, 2016, 12:34:32 AM »

Honestly how on Earth is this even a scandal? This is basically what I understand:

-FBI investigates Weiner.
-FBI finds more emails between Hillary and Huma on it.
-The emails had nothing to do with her private email server.

So basically the scandal is...Hillary sent some emails to someone who worked for her who happened to be married to a perverted guy?
No, the scandal is that Huma was under subpoena, failed to disclose this device and release e-mails between herself and Hillary Clinton as required under that subpoena. Her creepy husband gets busted for sexting with an underage girl, the NY FBI, who is investigating Weiner, unearths these e-mails. The DC FBI is obligated to investigate.

That's a scandal for Huma, not Hillary. Anything else is outright disingenuous and what Comey did was completely out of lines.

Poor Seriously?, coming out from under his rock to bask, only to have to amount to nothing Smiley ... I mean Sad Sad.
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #1052 on: October 29, 2016, 12:35:06 AM »

Over 1000 posts in 12 hours for something that is supposedly no big deal, according to many Democrats?  I'm flipping Wisconsin in my prediction map and flipping the election to Trump.  I had lost all hope a week or two ago, but this news was nothing short of the miracle that may save America (and, of course, millions of American babies)!
SirMuxALot

« Reply #1053 on: October 29, 2016, 12:35:13 AM »

He should do it on November 9, though. Let the message be clear.

Perhaps he could send an even more clear message by also ordering the FBI drop the IRS and the Fast & Furious investigations?
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #1054 on: October 29, 2016, 12:39:12 AM »

Over 1000 posts in 12 hours for something that is supposedly no big deal, according to many Democrats?  I'm flipping Wisconsin in my prediction map and flipping the election to Trump.  I had lost all hope a week or two ago, but this news was nothing short of the miracle that may save America (and, of course, millions of American babies)!

yawa
Rookie
Belarus
« Reply #1055 on: October 29, 2016, 12:43:57 AM »

Can Comey be forced out of office or compelled to resign? That would put the email business to rest once and for all.

President Obama would be well within his constitutional rights to pull a Nixon by firing Comey and instructing the FBI to drop the matter.

President Obama will do nothing of the sort. He is a true  democrat and millions of people across the world respect him for his addiction to democratic values.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #1056 on: October 29, 2016, 12:47:34 AM »

You'd rather keep living in the fairytale that all democrats smell of sulphur, which Trump himself has been keeping pushing for several weeks now?
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #1057 on: October 29, 2016, 12:49:50 AM »

You're about 9 hours too late. "Extreme Republican" stuck in the past?
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1058 on: October 29, 2016, 12:52:42 AM »

I'm flipping Wisconsin in my prediction map and flipping the election to Trump.

Trump is not going to win a single consistently D state in the GE that he couldn't win in the primary.
Confused Democrat
reidmill
United States

« Reply #1059 on: October 29, 2016, 12:55:01 AM »

Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1060 on: October 29, 2016, 01:04:22 AM »

I just got home from work and what the hell is all this
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #1061 on: October 29, 2016, 01:05:54 AM »

I just got home from work and what the hell is all this

It's Atlas a week and a bit before the election...
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix

« Reply #1062 on: October 29, 2016, 01:06:55 AM »

I still don't see how Clinton benefits from any of this at all -- she is off message. Even if this "scandal" quietly slinks off the headlines by Monday, she still suffers for it.

Even if Hillary is not Trump HILLARY IS NOT GOD DAMN TRUMP FOR GOD SAKE What else do you need to know exactly?Huh??
SPQR
italian-boy
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« Reply #1063 on: October 29, 2016, 01:31:50 AM »

When I went to bed I was quite worried.
Now I feel a lot better.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1064 on: October 29, 2016, 04:49:11 AM »

This story is becoming more about Comey and less about Hillary.

Yeah, I have that feeling too.
Beezer

Political Matrix
E: 1.61, S: -2.17

« Reply #1065 on: October 29, 2016, 05:26:11 AM »

So are we still talking about 3 e-mails?
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #1066 on: October 29, 2016, 05:57:23 AM »

The really need an email which has classified information on her personal account.

That is unlikely.
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1067 on: October 29, 2016, 06:19:42 AM »

I suppose this proves that there isn't some vast establishment conspiracy to get Hillary elected.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #1068 on: October 29, 2016, 06:20:47 AM »

I suppose this proves that there isn't some vast establishment conspiracy to get Hillary elected.

Doesn't make any difference. Trumpistas believe what they choose to believe.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #1069 on: October 29, 2016, 06:38:13 AM »

This story brings up freaking emails.
This story makes us to discuss this instead of Trump touching someone's ass.
This story brings Trump's-comeback narrative.

At least. Hopefully, FBI will find somewhat serious.

Even if they won't it will be worth 2-3% margin decrease. From C+5-6 to C+2-4.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix

« Reply #1070 on: October 29, 2016, 06:48:36 AM »

That is what every single media outlet in the US (with the honorable exception of Washington Post, Huffington Post and perhaps New York Times) is salivating after, especially so CNN (big time), who helped create the Trump phenomenon to begin with. I think we all know at this point that without CNN ever existing, Rubio would have been the Republican nominee at this point. The reason Rubio eventually tanked in the end was that he lowered his own personality into becoming the 5 year old kindergarten moron that Trump has been every day for the past 17 months. CNN and Repub voters basically thought it was awesome that Trump was a kindergarten bully, but truely abhorred it once Rubio became one too. The double standard people, the double standard.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1071 on: October 29, 2016, 06:52:25 AM »

That is what every single media outlet in the US (with the honorable exception of Washington Post, Huffington Post and perhaps New York Times) is salivating after, especially so CNN (big time), who helped create the Trump phenomenon to begin with. I think we all know at this point that without CNN ever existing, Rubio would have been the Republican nominee at this point. The reason Rubio eventually tanked in the end was that he lowered his own personality into becoming the 5 year old kindergarten moron that Trump has been every day for the past 17 months. CNN and Repub voters basically thought it was awesome that Trump was a kindergarten bully, but truely abhorred it once Rubio became one too. The double standard people, the double standard.
I personally think that Trump's support comes from some latent desire to establish a monarchy and some sort of idea of greatest through association.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #1072 on: October 29, 2016, 06:54:32 AM »

MSNBC has a panel on talking about whether or not this will derail Clinton's presidential bid, just to let you know that the media is still going on about this
mark_twain
United States

« Reply #1073 on: October 29, 2016, 06:58:38 AM »

Now, the story is all about "Clinton's bizarre day"...

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/28/politics/hillary-clinton-anthony-weiner/index.html

The original story was the worst between 12:30 PM and 2:30 PM yesterday, a time when most voters are not paying attention to the news.

By the time it was time for most people to read or watch the news, the story became about Wiener, and then Comey.

Now, the story focuses on how Clinton brushed off this meaningless news and bounces back Saturday, less than one day after the news emerged.

Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #1074 on: October 29, 2016, 07:02:40 AM »

CNN and MSNBC start this hour's news coverage with "emails coming back to haunt Clinton"
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 ... 65  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies