Why is the race tightening again? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 12:10:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Why is the race tightening again? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why is the race tightening again?  (Read 3336 times)
BL53931
Rookie

« on: October 27, 2016, 09:57:37 AM »

At the risk of getting pounded I have to say I think a lot of people on here are behaving like they say the Right does; living in their own echo chamber.  Every day I look at the tracking polls and my heart sinks. Yeah Hillary is ahead by double digits in the POPULAR vote. Go to the map on 'Electoral Vote' or similar sites and do the math. She has 323 on there today. That total  includes states where her lead is razor thin like FL, NC etc. She is just not seemingly able to put this thing away in FL. I mean for God's sake, what is the problem? A state with tons of Hispanic and black voters? She cannot seem to grab any lead in OH. Move the numbers just a bit and the big Oaf gets to 270.

All the celebration I read on here is premature, especially all the assumption this will be a rout. It won't. . If anyone on here lives in a swing state and supports Hillary, get out and go to work.  Like your life and future depends on it. It does.
BL53931
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 10:41:46 AM »

I do believe she will win. It is just a bit jarring to see some of the posts on here from folks planning their celebration for election night when it is in part still flying around.

Hillary will run up huge margins in CA NY and other blue states. That doesn't help her one bit in FL or OH. Again, do the math.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies