FL - FAU: Clinton +3 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:32:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  FL - FAU: Clinton +3 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL - FAU: Clinton +3  (Read 1315 times)
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« on: October 26, 2016, 09:39:00 AM »

i think, if trump doesn't win, americans will have a lot of chances to watch the continued unraveling of europe through the additional victories of pseudo-right-wing-charlatans. brexit alone is going to be an unique shock.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 10:21:56 AM »

i agree that there have been quite some mistakes regarding local immigration policy. sweden - judged by the international news - seems much worse than my own german region regarding this problems. and there are many naive and hypocritical pseudo-leftists, who surely don't take those changes seriously and ..yes....use terms like racist too often.

but....switching from one kind of idiocy into the next is a bad idea in general and a great way to make all of us poorer at the end. as an austrian i have looooots of first-hands experience with those promising to "clean" the courtrooms and "renew" the media and my generation is going to pay for the mistakes of the FPO financially for decades.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies