FL - FAU: Clinton +3 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  FL - FAU: Clinton +3 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL - FAU: Clinton +3  (Read 1291 times)
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« on: October 26, 2016, 09:13:24 AM »

Pretty much what every poll but Bloomberg has said for 3 weeks.
They showed +6, when average was Clinton +2-3, now they're showing Clinton +3 Tongue
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 09:54:27 AM »

i think, if trump doesn't win, americans will have a lot of chances to watch the continued unraveling of europe through the additional victories of pseudo-right-wing-charlatans. brexit alone is going to be an unique shock.

They might take a look at Sweden. 50k Syrian and 50k Afghan (wtf) asylseekers last year (and 50k others).
A new phenomena in recent years. Ambulance, firefighters and police gets pelted with stones by nonwhites when they are on duty in no-go-zones (yeah, there are no-go-zones in Sweden now Cry  )

They and Leftist blame society of course Roll Eyes
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 03:08:37 PM »

i agree that there have been quite some mistakes regarding local immigration policy. sweden - judged by the international news - seems much worse than my own german region regarding this problems. and there are many naive and hypocritical pseudo-leftists, who surely don't take those changes seriously and ..yes....use terms like racist too often.

but....switching from one kind of idiocy into the next is a bad idea in general and a great way to make all of us poorer at the end. as an austrian i have looooots of first-hands experience with those promising to "clean" the courtrooms and "renew" the media and my generation is going to pay for the mistakes of the FPO financially for decades.

I agree and I'd also like to note for the record that I disassociate myself from the Swedish fascist.
Självgod Gustaf — it's all talk, no action.
http://www.dn.se/sthlm/stockholmarna-uppmanas-hyra-ut-till-nyanlanda/
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies