AZ-Monmouth: Trump +1 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:55:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  AZ-Monmouth: Trump +1 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AZ-Monmouth: Trump +1  (Read 4878 times)
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« on: October 25, 2016, 05:10:55 PM »

Just heard on CNN that Obamacare premiums are increasing 110% (!!!) next year in AZ.

If this is true, it's game over for Hillary in AZ ...

(Btw, why not cap Obamacare premium increases at the rate of annual inflation over the past year ?. It's pretty silly from a European perspective that there are such huge increases in premiums over a year.)

It's a matter of whether or not Trump is able to use that to any real effect - and he won't be.

And you are so sure of that why exactly ?

This could bring significantly more voters into his column in the next few weeks IMO, who wavered in their support before ...

look at his god damn debate performances dude

Sure, but I'm still not fully convinced that Hillary has sealed this election yet.

If anything, she'll probably win with CO+VA and lose other currently close states (such as FL and NC) in the end.

I have said this before. But Tender descent into full blown hack is one of the saddest stories of this election cycle.

Why am I a hack, if I only argue for caution about the outcome and when I dislike both Hillary and Trump ?

You are a hack because every single one of your takes is based on your Clinton derangement syndrome. If this was Obama, Bernie etc. You wouldn't be making some these silly arguments that you have made this cycle.

It is my right to attack a candidate I don't like. And Hillary and Trump qualify for this, Obama and Bernie not. HDS is not a real thing though.

It is, you're one of the prime examples. Your bitter, blinkered and baseless hatred of this WOMAN is why you're flying in. You yourself have been screeching that you hope that she doesn't get any kind of emphatic win, given your dislike for her.

It's your right, but don't pretend you're not salty AF. For all of your complaints about delusional Hillary fans (or fetishists as you've called us), who have made the accurate calls in this contest?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies