AZ-Monmouth: Trump +1
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:46:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  AZ-Monmouth: Trump +1
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: AZ-Monmouth: Trump +1  (Read 4807 times)
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2016, 01:17:07 PM »

It's highly annoying to argue with a wall of die-hard Hillary supporters, who constantly liken me to a sweating dog ...

I'm no dog and it has only 3°C outside, so I'm certainly not sweating ...

But I will try to keep you guys down to earth in the next few weeks anyway ... Tongue
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2016, 01:20:04 PM »

It's highly annoying to argue with a wall of die-hard Hillary supporters, who constantly liken me to a sweating dog ...

But I will try to keep you guys down to earth in the next few weeks anyway ... Tongue
Look, I get where you're coming from, but barring a monumental polling mistake that would be utterly unprecedented, Clinton will win.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2016, 01:22:59 PM »

Look, I get where you're coming from, but barring a monumental polling mistake that would be utterly unprecedented, Clinton will win.

Yes, I know. But I have every right to be critical of that, despite hundreds of Hillary supporters annoyingly attacking me over it.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2016, 01:25:37 PM »

I'm just warning you guys not to get too rollicking, that's all.

A lot can still change ...

Donald Trump would have to change.

Donald Trump is incapable of change.

There are no more opportunities to present a "new" Donald Trump to America even if he did change.

This election is over.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2016, 01:26:39 PM »

I'm just warning you guys not to get too rollicking, that's all.

A lot can still change ...

Donald Trump would have to change.

Donald Trump is incapable of change.

There are no more opportunities to present a "new" Donald Trump to America even if he did change.

This election is over.

There is enough time for the media to start spinning it as a close race, and then the undecideds may decide to break for him.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2016, 01:27:59 PM »

There is enough time for the media to start spinning it as a close race, and then the undecideds may decide to break for him.

The undecided have recorded something like 80% disapproval of Trump and high approvals of Obama. There is no untapped reservoir of Trump support out there.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2016, 01:29:29 PM »

Tender, I'm not a diehard Hillary fan. I'm not even a Hillary fan in any real sense (see my sig).

Tender, you're being ridiculous.
Confused Democrat
reidmill
United States

« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2016, 01:51:27 PM »

Concern Trolling 101:

Guys I know Hillary has consistently led in the polls, but we should tread extremely carefully in these closing weeks. ANYTHING could happen, and there is still plenty of time for Donald to make a comeback. Two weeks is forever in politics, and I hear James O'queef is going to be releasing an October surprise on November 1st, so I'm kinda worried...

Hillary should be leading more than what she's leading right now, and CNN just released a poll that shows her only 5 points up. Remember when that was 12? Yea, things are not as stable as you might think, so don't get complacent!

Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2016, 02:30:13 PM »

The undecided have recorded something like 80% disapproval of Trump and high approvals of Obama. There is no untapped reservoir of Trump support out there.
And Hillary?

You must be logged in to read this quote.
How high?
dspNY
United States

« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2016, 02:31:26 PM »

Probably close to 10 Million people have voted already, and there's literally just two weeks left. The time to change this race for Trump was weeks, if not months ago.

Nope. In Austria 15% of people voted early and they broke 65-35% for the center-left candidate. The far-right candidate still kept the race close though in the end, losing just 49.7 to 50.3

Much will also depend on the election day vote in many states ...

75% of Arizona votes before Election Day. If Clinton has a 5-6 point lead going into Election Day she is likely to win AZ
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2016, 03:16:33 PM »

Nothing like seeing Tender Branson desperately shilling for the fascist. It's nice to see that some things never change.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2016, 03:20:12 PM »

And Hillary?

How high?

Gallup shows Obama approvals at 55%, Clinton at around a net -12 favorables, and Trump at a net -30 favorables.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2016, 03:55:38 PM »

And Hillary?

How high?

Gallup shows Obama approvals at 55%, Clinton at around a net -12 favorables, and Trump at a net -30 favorables.
He was talking about undecided voters, though. I don't know, where he found this information.
PresidentSamTilden

« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2016, 05:02:50 PM »

Yes, I know. But I have every right to be critical of that, despite hundreds of Hillary supporters annoyingly attacking me over it.

After the first debate, you called people who said she would get a bounce "Hillary fetishists" and implied that we were delusional. Idk how this all started, but don't act like 1. you haven't been way off with some of your predictions, and 2. you haven't been annoyingly hostile as well. That said, anything can happen these last two weeks, let's see how it goes.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2016, 05:10:55 PM »

Just heard on CNN that Obamacare premiums are increasing 110% (!!!) next year in AZ.

If this is true, it's game over for Hillary in AZ ...

(Btw, why not cap Obamacare premium increases at the rate of annual inflation over the past year ?. It's pretty silly from a European perspective that there are such huge increases in premiums over a year.)

It's a matter of whether or not Trump is able to use that to any real effect - and he won't be.

And you are so sure of that why exactly ?

This could bring significantly more voters into his column in the next few weeks IMO, who wavered in their support before ...

look at his god damn debate performances dude

Sure, but I'm still not fully convinced that Hillary has sealed this election yet.

If anything, she'll probably win with CO+VA and lose other currently close states (such as FL and NC) in the end.

I have said this before. But Tender descent into full blown hack is one of the saddest stories of this election cycle.

Why am I a hack, if I only argue for caution about the outcome and when I dislike both Hillary and Trump ?

You are a hack because every single one of your takes is based on your Clinton derangement syndrome. If this was Obama, Bernie etc. You wouldn't be making some these silly arguments that you have made this cycle.

It is my right to attack a candidate I don't like. And Hillary and Trump qualify for this, Obama and Bernie not. HDS is not a real thing though.

It is, you're one of the prime examples. Your bitter, blinkered and baseless hatred of this WOMAN is why you're flying in. You yourself have been screeching that you hope that she doesn't get any kind of emphatic win, given your dislike for her.

It's your right, but don't pretend you're not salty AF. For all of your complaints about delusional Hillary fans (or fetishists as you've called us), who have made the accurate calls in this contest?
SPQR
italian-boy
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2016, 02:05:41 AM »

Just heard on CNN that Obamacare premiums are increasing 110% (!!!) next year in AZ.

(Btw, why not cap Obamacare premium increases at the rate of annual inflation over the past year ?. It's pretty silly from a European perspective that there are such huge increases in premiums over a year.)

It's a matter of whether or not Trump is able to use that to any real effect - and he won't be.

This could bring significantly more voters into his column in the next few weeks IMO, who wavered in their support before ...

look at his god damn debate performances dude

Sure, but I'm still not fully convinced that Hillary has sealed this election yet.

If anything, she'll probably win with CO+VA and lose other currently close states (such as FL and NC) in the end.

This is getting delusional.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #66 on: October 27, 2016, 01:48:04 AM »

Because almost everything out of your creepy mouth has been wrong this election cycle. Now go away and accost some lost hikers.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #67 on: October 27, 2016, 02:46:02 AM »

why the hell is hillary the main person to blame for o-care? o-care got a little bit more popular each year and O is a saint right now.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies