ABC/WaPo Tracking poll megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:28:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  ABC/WaPo Tracking poll megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ABC/WaPo Tracking poll megathread  (Read 38351 times)
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: October 23, 2016, 11:10:05 AM »

oh my god this poll means it could be even more of a blowout than it already is oh my god

If Clinton is truly winning by double digits and Republican enthusiasm continues to drop as it did in this poll, the House really could be in play.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2016, 11:40:23 AM »

Losing? How is he losing who cares about the national vote. we have two weeks to go and he's only down 3 points in florida. Hillary still has the advantage but anything can happen, nobody can be too confident, just like in 2008 when mccain thought he had florida in the bag...

Um... what? He's losing because he's objectively losing in every state that matters -- Pennsylvania, Virginia, Colorado, New Hampshire, Wisconsin, Nevada, North Carolina, Florida, and now even Arizona.

And nobody thought McCain had Florida in the bag, so I don't know what alternate universe you live in. Even if that were true, it would not have mattered in the slightest bit because Obama won in an electoral landslide.

And look where we r now lol. he got nothing done in 8 years and thats why he is leaving and stuck with another 4yrs of someone who doesn't belong in there, i'm voting trump. if the minority vote is down (which it is in most cases) trump will win. I'm only worried slightly about florida and nc atm

Obama's current approval Gallup approval rating is at 57%. Better than Reagan at this point in time, on par with Clinton and Eisenhower. So most Americans disagree with you!
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 11:40:37 AM »

Tracking polls are find, it's just silly to pay attention to daily fluctuations. I think the way SurveyMonkey does it, releasing a result once a week, is better.

This ABC almost seems to be a hybrid.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2016, 06:18:27 AM »

Wait, I'm confused. Why did they skip Monday if this is a daily tracker?
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2016, 06:10:32 AM »

Continuing the trend of a Trump recovery with Republicans, while Clinton stays about the same.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2016, 08:33:16 AM »

So we are right back where we were pre-3rd debate, not awful. It really does appear it's more Republicans coming home than Clinton losing support.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2016, 07:07:23 AM »

Poll says that 30% of the electorate less likely to vote for Clinton because of this, vast majority are Trump supporters, 60% don't care or it doesn't effect their vote. Only 7% of Clinton supporters say this makes them less likely to vote for her, that feels like a decent number, but I feel like a decent pushback and defense by the campaign should be able to mitigate that number.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies