ABC/WaPo Tracking poll megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 02:06:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  ABC/WaPo Tracking poll megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ABC/WaPo Tracking poll megathread  (Read 38291 times)
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: October 23, 2016, 11:14:57 AM »

Why are people (liberals) believing this poll when they don't knowledge any of the other trackers? Calling it a disaster for republicans but ignore the other tracking polls. Republicans are doing fine, if we lose we won't let hillary pass anything Smiley

Because ABC/Washington Post is a high quality poll, and the other trackers are not.

I think we can all agree trump won't be losing by 12 points if he's only down by 3 in florida if he was down like 8 points there i'd agree.

He absolutely could be losing by ~10 if he's also only up 3 in TX.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2016, 11:23:16 AM »

Why are people (liberals) believing this poll when they don't knowledge any of the other trackers? Calling it a disaster for republicans but ignore the other tracking polls. Republicans are doing fine, if we lose we won't let hillary pass anything Smiley

Because ABC/Washington Post is a high quality poll, and the other trackers are not.

I think we can all agree trump won't be losing by 12 points if he's only down by 3 in florida if he was down like 8 points there i'd agree.

He absolutely could be losing by ~10 if he's also only up 3 in TX.

Losing? How is he losing who cares about the national vote. we have two weeks to go and he's only down 3 points in florida. Hillary still has the advantage but anything can happen, nobody can be too confident, just like in 2008 when mccain thought he had florida in the bag...

We were talking about the national vote. You said "we can all agree he won't be losing by 12", I responded how he could be, you said "we aren't talking about national vote!" It's becoming pretty clear you aren't the sort worth responding to.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 12:10:30 PM »

But there's "no tightening," I thought??

Roll Eyes

MFW I completely ignore the recent Clinton hold or gain in the Hart/Suffolk/AP-GFK/PPP/YouGov polls to make a bad tightening joke:

Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2016, 01:44:41 PM »

Why do you democrats overreact so much after bad polls?

They do because the other candidate is a fascist demagogue that threatens American democracy and the safety of all minorities and political dissidents. A reasonable fear, if an necessary one since current numbers are fine.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 10:08:32 AM »

20 million people changed their minds in the past 7 days, folks.

And with this trajectory, HRC will be down to 0 votes by election day!!!!!!!!!
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2016, 11:15:13 PM »

Yeah, I think it's gonna turn out that Comey happened just a little too early. Would have been real trouble had it landed today. Now, as it is, it'll roll off almost entirely by Tuesday.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies