WI-Monmouth: Feingold +8
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:42:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 Senatorial Election Polls
  WI-Monmouth: Feingold +8
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WI-Monmouth: Feingold +8  (Read 2634 times)
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 19, 2016, 12:05:32 PM »

Link.

Feingold 52%
Johnson 44%
Anderson 2%

Poll was conducted from Oct. 15-18. 403 LV.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 12:18:16 PM »

Remember when people were worried about this race?
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 12:25:30 PM »

Phew.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 12:27:25 PM »

Pretty much exactly what I predict the final marigin to be.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2016, 01:10:01 PM »

People shouldn't have gotten so worried/excited after only a few odd polls. Safe D, Johnson is toast.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2016, 01:15:24 PM »

People shouldn't have gotten so worried/excited after only a few odd polls. Safe D, Johnson is toast.

I think the race may have tightened, but that tightening may have also mobilized the Feingold campaign and Democrats since. They have really been pushing the message of connecting Trump and Johnson.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2016, 02:17:26 PM »

Yeah, this one wasn't actually tightening by enough to become truly competitive. Johnson is toast. Likely D, quickly moving to safe D as time is running out for Johnson. The Democratic equivalent of the Arizona seat.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2016, 02:18:53 PM »

I think he'll win by 5-6%, no way he gets 12% or anything close to that.
ElectionAtlas
Atlas Proginator
YaBB God
United States

P P P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2016, 05:40:57 PM »

New Poll: Wisconsin Senator by Monmouth University on 2016-10-18

Summary: D: 52%, R: 44%, I: 2%, U: 2%

Poll Source URL: Full Poll Details
Young Conservative
youngconservative
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2016, 06:54:54 PM »

Sad, Johnson is a great person and senator.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2016, 07:21:17 PM »

I think this is the year that Marquette is finally exposed.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2016, 08:09:49 PM »

Lol, no he's not. He's another fake businessman who inherited everything from his father in law and really only sold to him and he was successful because he couldn't fail. Is basically an asshole and has missed a YUGE amount of votes so he's getting paid to do nothing.
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2016, 10:27:32 PM »

Lol, no he's not. He's another fake businessman who inherited everything from his father in law and really only sold to him and he was successful because he couldn't fail. Is basically an asshole and has missed a YUGE amount of votes so he's getting paid to do nothing.

I actually agree w/ you on Johnson, but it seems like the party and you have drifted a good bit apart ideologically lol.
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2016, 10:50:52 PM »

Johnson or Burr - who is more of a nonentity?
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2016, 09:08:57 AM »

I think a PPP poll came out with Feingold at +6 odd! In the end I see this going with Feingold by 5-6%
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2016, 10:51:10 AM »

I actually agree w/ you on Johnson, but it seems like the party and you have drifted a good bit apart ideologically lol.

Put in main stream, not crazy Republicans and I'll happily vote for them. Ryan will happily get my vote and a weep he has to act the fool as speaker for the morons.
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2016, 12:32:14 PM »

Put in main stream, not crazy Republicans and I'll happily vote for them. Ryan will happily get my vote and a weep he has to act the fool as speaker for the morons.

Makes sense. I generally agree with that statement. I def. agree with Paul Ryan. It's like being in charge of nut house these days...

What's your opinion of Scott Walker?
Skye
yeah_93
YaBB God
Venezuela

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2016, 12:49:41 PM »

It seems Johnson isn't going to get blanched. Gotta give TNVol some credit on this one.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2016, 01:18:14 PM »

Makes sense. I generally agree with that statement. I def. agree with Paul Ryan. It's like being in charge of nut house these days...

Used to like him but ever since 2014 he has no control of the state party. Robin Vos is the true Republican leader at this stage. They set the policy and Walker has pretty much just gone along with it. With that they're focusing on pointless things and don't want to actually tackle any tough issues.

Besides never being happy about the train thing they're tried to kill the Milwaukee Streetcar, some are threatening police cuts as crime goes up unless the city gets crime under control (makes no sense, especially since the state has cut so much matching funds Milwaukee is hurting when it comes to those services). Saying they won't raise the gas tax or do anything else while bonding $800 million+ for roads.

Will depend who the Dems put up, if it's someone like Mary Burke, Gwen Moore or Chris Larson then I guess I'll vote for him again, if not then I probably won't.
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2016, 02:55:23 PM »

Used to like him but ever since 2014 he has no control of the state party. Robin Vos is the true Republican leader at this stage. They set the policy and Walker has pretty much just gone along with it. With that they're focusing on pointless things and don't want to actually tackle any tough issues.

Besides never being happy about the train thing they're tried to kill the Milwaukee Streetcar, some are threatening police cuts as crime goes up unless the city gets crime under control (makes no sense, especially since the state has cut so much matching funds Milwaukee is hurting when it comes to those services). Saying they won't raise the gas tax or do anything else while bonding $800 million+ for roads.

Will depend who the Dems put up, if it's someone like Mary Burke, Gwen Moore or Chris Larson then I guess I'll vote for him again, if not then I probably won't.
So it's basically turned into Illinois, where the Speaker is more powerful than the Governor?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies