WI-Monmouth: Feingold +8 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:53:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 Senatorial Election Polls
  WI-Monmouth: Feingold +8 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WI-Monmouth: Feingold +8  (Read 2672 times)
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« on: October 19, 2016, 10:27:32 PM »

Sad, Johnson is a great person and senator.

Lol, no he's not. He's another fake businessman who inherited everything from his father in law and really only sold to him and he was successful because he couldn't fail. Is basically an asshole and has missed a YUGE amount of votes so he's getting paid to do nothing.

I actually agree w/ you on Johnson, but it seems like the party and you have drifted a good bit apart ideologically lol.
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2016, 12:32:14 PM »

Sad, Johnson is a great person and senator.

Lol, no he's not. He's another fake businessman who inherited everything from his father in law and really only sold to him and he was successful because he couldn't fail. Is basically an asshole and has missed a YUGE amount of votes so he's getting paid to do nothing.

I actually agree w/ you on Johnson, but it seems like the party and you have drifted a good bit apart ideologically lol.

Put in main stream, not crazy Republicans and I'll happily vote for them. Ryan will happily get my vote and a weep he has to act the fool as speaker for the morons.

Makes sense. I generally agree with that statement. I def. agree with Paul Ryan. It's like being in charge of nut house these days...

What's your opinion of Scott Walker?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies