RULES ADOPTION

(1/5) > >>

Emsworth:
Whereas, no objections have been expressed, I move that the Senate-Elect adopt a draft of the rules found at http://www.geocities.com/forumsenate/rules.html.

Note: Only Senators-elect have may vote here. The rules are subject to further change either in the case of error-checking, or in the case of a general consensus.

ShapeShifter:
I will look into the rules proposed. It is very long, so it will take some time to look at it. Some things already seem unclear.

JohnFKennedy:
Having read through the rules, I see no problem with them, however I shall withhold on voting as somebody may spot a problem that I have not, however it looks promising.

MAS117:
Quote from: ShapeShifter on April 25, 2004, 11:59:36 AM

I will look into the rules proposed. It is very long, so it will take some time to look at it. Some things already seem unclear.

Before any voting is made I say that each party within the Senate, vote for there leaders, in this case the Dems the Majority Leader, and the Progressives the Miniority Leader, and I guess GOPers too. Also the President Pro Tempore, and a Speaker

Emsworth:
Quote from: Supreme Court Nominee MAS117 on April 25, 2004, 12:02:03 PM

Quote from: ShapeShifter on April 25, 2004, 11:59:36 AM

Before any voting is made I say that each party within the Senate, vote for there leaders, in this case the Dems the Majority Leader, and the Progressives the Miniority Leader, and I guess GOPers too. Also the President Pro Tempore, and a Speaker

There is no Senate speaker.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page