Hillary's support among Millennials is growing
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 04, 2024, 11:35:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary's support among Millennials is growing
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Hillary's support among Millennials is growing  (Read 1439 times)
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2016, 10:33:48 PM »

Fear-mongering works. Clinton should know, considering her Iraq vote.

I see jealousy.

Nice retort.

Fear-mongering works. Clinton should know, considering her Iraq vote.
Honey you still support the crazy wifi lady.  You have no room to talk.  And don't forget her running mate and  his support for regimes who murder their own people.

Spooky Scary Wifi Gaffe. How original.

You can go back to having dinner with Putin. Wink
BoAtlantis

« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2016, 10:40:05 PM »
« Edited: October 17, 2016, 10:47:56 PM by BoAtlantis »

Trump is a perfect fit for millennials actually.  I'm shocked that other people my age aren't voting for him in droves.  Hillary is a good fit for them too, but in a different way.

Millennials are more likely than other generations to oppose hate speech and war; more likely to support legalization of marijuana, free trade, affordable healthcare, LGBT rights and aid for needy.

Just how is he a perfect fit for us?
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2016, 11:25:56 PM »

Trump is a perfect fit for millennials actually.  I'm shocked that other people my age aren't voting for him in droves.  Hillary is a good fit for them too, but in a different way.

Millennials are more likely than other generations to oppose hate speech and war; more likely to support legalization of marijuana, free trade, affordable healthcare, LGBT rights and aid for needy.

Some elements of the reddit/4chan crowd and angry white "friendzoned" anti-feminists--they tend to be millenials so he'd certainly be a good fit for those types.
Kalimantan
Indonesia

Political Matrix
E: -3.10, S: -1.74

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2016, 04:36:41 AM »

Overall, 68% of millenials support Clinton, however their breakdown by gender doesn't make sense.  65% of men support Clinton and 47% of women.  How does that math work?  Is the second set of numbers including people who said they won't vote, or something?

Probably a typo somewhere. Most likely 47% if women is actually 74% of women, which would both (a) make sense and (b) get you closer to a 68% overall figure
JessStress
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2016, 09:34:35 AM »

Will u vote #killary? Will u maintain the most dangerous gang in US history ever??
i.imgur.com/ZFlyHNv.jpg
BaldEagle1991
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2016, 09:38:50 AM »

Not every millennial is the same. Plus I think those millennials in the South might be less likely to support those.
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2016, 09:39:16 AM »

Will u vote #killary? Will u maintain the most dangerous gang in US history ever??
i.imgur.com/ZFlyHNv.jpg

Yup
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2016, 09:46:40 AM »

i.imgur.com/ZFlyHNv.jpg

Yup

Too bad Hillary doesn't live up to that name, could clear out a lot of the real deplorables that way.
Chunk Yogurt for President!
CELTICEMPIRE
Junior Chimp
Georgia

« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2016, 10:34:22 AM »

Neither candidate supports legal pot.  Millennials seem to be against trade deals.  Trump supports national healthcare.  Trump is the most socially liberal Republican nominee in history.  I highly doubt he'll stop aid.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2016, 10:37:23 AM »

Women in my generation tend to be a lot more reasonable than men in my experience, so I would be very surprised if they're less likely to support Clinton.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2016, 10:44:36 AM »

Neither candidate supports legal pot.  Millennials seem to be against trade deals.  Trump supports national healthcare.  Trump is the most socially liberal Republican nominee in history.  I highly doubt he'll stop aid.

Trump's bigoted rhetoric is a terrible fit for millennials.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies