Various women accuse Trump of touching them inappropriately megathread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 04, 2024, 01:00:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Various women accuse Trump of touching them inappropriately megathread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20
Author Topic: Various women accuse Trump of touching them inappropriately megathread  (Read 24927 times)
rafta_rafta

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #350 on: October 14, 2016, 03:01:31 PM »

Just to remind folks, it took him three answers to deny if he had sexually assaulted someone. Anderson Cooper had to repeat the question thrice
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #351 on: October 14, 2016, 03:04:20 PM »

Just to remind folks, it took him three answers to deny if he had sexually assaulted someone. Anderson Cooper had to repeat the question thrice

This is tending down the path of Weiner/Jerry Sandusky.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #352 on: October 14, 2016, 03:07:07 PM »

He is going to end up like Cosby and hopefully this kills off the rest of his business "brand".
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #353 on: October 14, 2016, 03:08:42 PM »

Trump starts talking about sexual assault accusations against him. Crowd starts chanting, "We don't care! We don't care!"
https://twitter.com/mckaycoppins/status/787001324705607681

Yep.
I said it before ..... Hillary was right, there are many trump supporters who are a "Basket of Deplorables."
I don't care what anyone says.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #354 on: October 14, 2016, 03:09:32 PM »

excuse me but weiner is with near 100% security a more decent, if quite sick, human being.

well...your daily stern tapes: (filled with stuff killing other candidates but just leaves us with shruggs now)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10/14/new-clips-show-trump-talking-about-sex-rating-womens-bodies-reminiscing-about-infidelity-on-howard-stern-show/
rafta_rafta

« Reply #355 on: October 14, 2016, 03:11:55 PM »

Ironically, Trump called Weiner the most horrible sexual pervert, or something along those lines
Crumpets
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #356 on: October 14, 2016, 03:17:36 PM »

excuse me but weiner is with near 100% security a more decent, if quite sick, human being.

well...your daily stern tapes: (filled with stuff killing other candidates but just leaves us with shruggs now)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10/14/new-clips-show-trump-talking-about-sex-rating-womens-bodies-reminiscing-about-infidelity-on-howard-stern-show/

I absolutely agree, but if was a very similar exchange in an interview that made it clear that he was hiding something and it wasn't a hacked account.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #357 on: October 14, 2016, 03:21:13 PM »

Some seriously bad karma should happen to women who publically asks to be raped, like these female Trump supporters.
I swear to God mods that I didn't edit his post to say that. That is all him.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #358 on: October 14, 2016, 03:30:40 PM »

Some seriously bad karma should happen to women who publically asks to be raped, like these female Trump supporters.

Just minutes after I was quoted, I posted a reply to the post explain what karma is all about, and that it doesn't have to imply any form of violence, and in more than 99% of cases it has nothing to do with karma. The fact that my reply has been missing for a couple of hours now, means that someone must have deleted it. Perhaps it was you who deleted it then, since you're so upset about the fact that you didn't modify my post, even though noone has accused you of modifying it.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #359 on: October 14, 2016, 03:39:07 PM »

@KellyO reports Pence aides say they have no new information on evidence he said this morning was coming ASAP to exonerate Trump.
https://twitter.com/BenjySarlin/status/787028514570694656
Crumpets
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #360 on: October 14, 2016, 03:44:21 PM »

@KellyO reports Pence aides say they have no new information on evidence he said this morning was coming ASAP to exonerate Trump.
https://twitter.com/BenjySarlin/status/787028514570694656

LOL.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #361 on: October 14, 2016, 04:02:41 PM »

Here's something to think about. At the last debate, Trump was stalking Hillary trying to intimidate her. He was invading her space when she was talking, which is disrespectful right there. He was standing behind her, scowling, sniffing, doing all sorts of distracting things, showing complete disregard for her right to speak to the audience without his menacing presence looming behind her.

This shows to everyone in the country that he definitely has NO problem invading people's spaces. It's not a stretch to believe that all these females coming forward did indeed experience Trump invading their spaces in the manner they describe. Especially in light of the tape that started this whole situation.

eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #362 on: October 14, 2016, 04:06:53 PM »
« Edited: October 14, 2016, 05:35:34 PM by eric82oslo »

You're right. The worst thing Wiener ever did was showing his dick to other women while still being married. He never forced himself onto and in many/most cases tried to rape women, of whom most of them he had no or next to no previous connection with, without their consent. What Trump has been doing for the past 40 years at least, and according to some school friends of him it's actually been ongoing ever since he reached puberty, so basically for the past 60 years, belongs one place and one place only. In jail.

What Weiner did was strongly to hummiliate his wife in the most embarrassing way imaginable. As far as I know at this time, he never did anything illegal, or even anything remotely or borderline illegal. Trump has so many illegal offenses already, in so many different fields (sexually, business dealings, tax matters, foundation issues, Trump University, corrupting elected politicians and so on and so forth) that one doesn't even know where to start. Which reminds me of Berlusconi btw. At the very same time as Berlusconi was prime minister, there were 4-5 court cases going on against him simultaneously, on matters regarding totally different issues, everyting from raping underage prostitutes to extensive corruption. Trump is basically the reincarnation of Berlusconi, just much, much, much, MUCH worse. People said that Berlusconi could get away with ANYTHING. Well guess what, after many, many, many years, finally justice did reign supreme and they were able to jail him, despite the powerful Berlusconi machine working against the courts in the most vicious ways imaginable, most prominently by making sure that the Berlusconi loyal politicians in parliament, which at the time enjoyed an enormously huge majority because of Italy's very odd constitution, which makes sure that the election winner always gets almost all the seats in the parliament (I have a vague memory that the constitution might have singlehandedly been changed by Berlusconi himself with this in mind, though I'm not sure), obeyed Berlusconi's orders by changing the laws of the land and giving him court protection and immunity, at least for as long as he remained prime minister and I think in some cases for life. The entire nation of Italy was basically turned into a banana republic for as long as Berlusconi remained prime minister (and he happened to be the longest serving Italian prime minister since World War 2, which was in no way a coincidence - he did own 90% of the media after all, including news papers (and ALL of the major TV channels of course, public as private, just like Putin today). The difference between Berlusconi and Putin is/was that Berlusconi never shut down news papers, TV stations or radio channels that critized him or that for some other reason he didn't like. And even much less, he never ever even thought about (I hope at least) killing journalists who worked against him, unlike Putin's administration. Whether all the journalist killings during Putin's administration were dictated by him himself or whether it was simply a result of the culture he helped create, is hard, perhaps almost impossible to know of course. Knowing Russia, it will probably take decades before we'll know the truth, and there's absolutely no guarantee that we'll ever know the truth.
rafta_rafta

« Reply #363 on: October 14, 2016, 04:10:41 PM »

The GOP primary electorate rewarded his bad behaviour. It actively encouraged Trump abandoning the usual rules of political civility. As a result he was never properly evaluated and became progressively more unhinged
Fargobison

« Reply #364 on: October 14, 2016, 04:17:40 PM »

The Trump campaign hangs Pence out to dry. Sad!
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #365 on: October 14, 2016, 04:20:21 PM »

Ben Carson on Trump accusers: "It's not to be aired out in public on TV." (Trump had a news conference with 4 Clinton accusers last week.)

Carson to @jaketapper: "I welcome a discussion abt character & morality" but we shouldn't talk abt sexual assault allegations against Trump
https://twitter.com/liamstack/status/787022813760745472
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #366 on: October 14, 2016, 04:26:11 PM »

there it is:

Trump camp puts forward witness to refute sex assault claim
http://nypost.com/2016/10/14/trump-camp-puts-forward-witness-to-refute-sex-assault-claim/

Gilberthorpe, 54, said he was sitting across the first class aisle from the couple and saw nothing inappropriate. Leeds was wearing a white pantsuit, he said, while Trump was wearing a suit and cuff-links, which he gave to his British flight companion.

Indeed, Gilberthorpe claimed, Leeds was “trying too hard” in her attempt to win Trump over.

“She wanted to marry him,” Gilberthorpe said of Leeds, who apparently made the confession when Trump excused himself and went to the bathroom.

There was no kissing, but the “shrill” Leeds was “very much in your face” with the real estate developer.

Gilberthorpe made headlines in 2014, when he went public with a claim that as a 17-year-old he procured boys (some who “could have been” underage”) for sex parties with high-ranking British politicians.

Gilberthorpe has no evidence to back up his claim — just his self-described excellent memory.

Fargobison

« Reply #367 on: October 14, 2016, 04:35:00 PM »

Trump is now losing Fox...

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/after-20-years-of-defending-these-guysim-done-foxs-perino-furious-over-sex-assault-claims/
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #368 on: October 14, 2016, 04:42:07 PM »

I'm no Hillary fan, but if we're honest here, she actually looks great for a 70 year old. Trump, on the other hand, is downright hideous.

Hillary has actually aged quite well. im not saying "10/10, would bang" but most women would probably hope to look like that at 70.

See also Julie Andrews at 80
Fargobison

« Reply #369 on: October 14, 2016, 04:49:00 PM »

Wow...What a strange campaign...

https://twitter.com/KellyannePolls/status/787045742900875265
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #370 on: October 14, 2016, 04:51:49 PM »

glad that no one discusses the strange creep who is trump's evidence.

and wth...this conway thing is real? xD
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #371 on: October 14, 2016, 05:13:32 PM »

Just minutes after I was quoted, I posted a reply to the post explain what karma is all about, and that it doesn't have to imply any form of violence, and in more than 99% of cases it has nothing to do with karma. The fact that my reply has been missing for a couple of hours now, means that someone must have deleted it. Perhaps it was you who deleted it then, since you're so upset about the fact that you didn't modify my post, even though noone has accused you of modifying it.
This is an official message on behalf of the Moderation Team at Atlas Forum. You have been banned for making hateful, bigoted, anti-Semitic, and misogynistic posts. This is totally official. Please don't even try to reply to this post, it won't work, leave.

Thanks,
Dave.

Anti-semitic? What the hell are you talking about?

I've actually been to Auschwitz as a teenager and cried many tears for the 5 million Jews who were killed, as well as homosexuals (of which I'm one), disabled, gypsies and so many others that Hitler has in common with one other guy, Trump, are not welcome on this earth. Unlike you I were gonna say, as I feel pretty sure that you've never stepped your feet at Auschwitz or any other of the 100s if not 1000s of concentration camps that the Nazis had all over Europe, especially in Germany, Poland and Netherlands, but in so many other states as well, including my home country of Norway. If you think I'm, as the world's single biggest Gandhi fan who has ever lived on this Earth, and definitely among the 1000 biggest Martin Luther King Jr. fans who's ever lived, is offensive. Well then you should have some very serious issues with the rest of the world who surrounds you.

I might report you to the actual moderators unless you stop harrassing me immediately. O lo quieres que te digo en español?

I think the mods edited his post, rather than it being a reply to you.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #372 on: October 14, 2016, 05:14:02 PM »

if anyone cares....trump thinks smart women are ugly and beautiful women are usually not so smart and he prefers the dumb ones.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/14/media/trump-stern-vietnam-stds/index.html
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #373 on: October 14, 2016, 05:18:13 PM »

and yeah, the fake guy WAS the evidence trump/pence were talking about.

A campaign aide confirms that @nypost story is what Trump/Pence were referring to when they mentioned evidence to refute accusers' claims
https://twitter.com/CandaceSmith_/status/787053124653580288
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #374 on: October 14, 2016, 05:22:30 PM »

and yeah, the fake guy WAS the evidence trump/pence were talking about.

A campaign aide confirms that @nypost story is what Trump/Pence were referring to when they mentioned evidence to refute accusers' claims
https://twitter.com/CandaceSmith_/status/787053124653580288

You mean the story about that Gilberthorpe guy ?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies