Morning Consult/POLITICO: Clinton+4 in poll done yesterday
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:17:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Morning Consult/POLITICO: Clinton+4 in poll done yesterday
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Morning Consult/POLITICO: Clinton+4 in poll done yesterday  (Read 2920 times)
politicallefty
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -9.22

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2016, 09:58:34 AM »

I'm beyond the point where I want to deal with these f-ckiing morons that call themselves Trump supporters. If you support this man, I want nothing to do with you. You cannot and could never be a friend of mine. I downright hate these people now. Trump supporters are nasty, vile, racist, misogynists, and apologists of sexual assault. I do not understand how anyone could put themselves under that umbrella.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2016, 10:02:14 AM »

I'm beyond the point where I want to deal with these f-ckiing morons that call themselves Trump supporters. If you support this man, I want nothing to do with you. You cannot and could never be a friend of mine. I downright hate these people now. Trump supporters are nasty, vile, racist, misogynists, and apologists of sexual assault. I do not understand how anyone could put themselves under that umbrella.

Preach, brother. And these "people" won't stop in November, either. We'll have to be ready to rise to the challenge against them many more times yet. But gotta stop them here first to have a chance.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2016, 10:05:36 AM »
« Edited: October 09, 2016, 10:09:41 AM by Spicy Purrito »

Preach, brother. And these "people" won't stop in November, either. We'll have to be ready to rise to the challenge against them many more times yet. But gotta stop them here first to have a chance.
Who will they put up there in 2020? (Rhetorical) I promised to not block anyone during the election. I am going to have to unfriend 30 or 40 of them thereafter.If being a Democrat makes me not an American, I would then say that I will never leave this country but it has left me.
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2016, 10:10:11 AM »

Sadly, I agree. This is a huge threat to the future of the western world and liberal democracy. I believe that you have a moral responsibility to vote against Donald Trump. If you fail to do this you are either immoral or a moron. I can forgive the morons, but not those who know better.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2016, 10:17:09 AM »

I think it might not hurt Trump that much, because people were already expecting these things from him.

They are voting for him for other reasons (and some also because of his sexist views).
Trump was caught on tape saying stuff to other men that most other men (and women) talk smack about to each other all the time. The Atlas concern about this is laughable.

It's one thing to say "I'd tap that", and a whole nother level to say "I'd molest that without asking".
That's your leftist spin. Not what Trump said. "They Let You" implies consent.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2016, 10:18:09 AM »

And you're about to vote for a woman that destroyed the women that Bill Clinton RAPED.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2016, 10:19:18 AM »
« Edited: October 09, 2016, 10:24:47 AM by Spicy Purrito »

I think it might not hurt Trump that much, because people were already expecting these things from him.

They are voting for him for other reasons (and some also because of his sexist views).
Trump was caught on tape saying stuff to other men that most other men (and women) talk smack about to each other all the time. The Atlas concern about this is laughable.

It's one thing to say "I'd tap that", and a whole nother level to say "I'd molest that without asking".
That's your leftist spin. Not what Trump said. "They Let You" implies consent.
No it doesn't.And again, I question your experience on such topics. If things go a certain in the debate tonight, Trump's ability to understand right or wrong could be questioned.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2016, 01:42:34 PM »

Leave it to atlas to overreact to an online flash poll with absolutely no record.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2016, 01:58:46 PM »

It sure makes me think twice, if maybe ag had it right all along, with his "very colorful descriptions" of who trump supporters really are.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2016, 02:00:32 PM »

Leave it to atlas to overreact to an online flash poll with absolutely no record.
chrisras
Rookie
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2016, 05:52:10 PM »

Look...We as a nation have to choose between scumbags.  It sucks but that's reality right now.  Back to the poll.

I'm suprised that natl. polls are as close as they are.  This poll was done after Debate, Trump's tax leaks, Alichia Machado (Ms. Universe),  and pussygate???
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2016, 05:53:19 PM »

Look...We as a nation have to choose between scumbags.  It sucks but that's reality right now.  Back to the poll.

I'm suprised that natl. polls are as close as they are.  This poll was done after Debate, Trump's tax leaks, Alichia Machado (Ms. Universe),  and pussygate???
We have a non scumbag option. Her name is Hillary.

And Johnson, but he's as dumb as a rock.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies