Clinton transcripts for everyone (#Wikileaks)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 07:27:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton transcripts for everyone (#Wikileaks)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Author Topic: Clinton transcripts for everyone (#Wikileaks)  (Read 5922 times)
Rules for me, but not for thee
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.19, S: -5.39

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2016, 06:20:46 PM »

Let's hope that the President-elect keeps her promise of open borders! Cheesy

Yeah, lets get rid of the border controls, all the guns, but we'll keep the TSA with their 95% failure rate.

Fusionmunster

« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2016, 06:21:11 PM »
« Edited: October 07, 2016, 06:23:12 PM by Fusionmunster »

She dreams of "open borders" in the Western Hemisphere. Trump will repeat that again and again. That is the other big negative for her.

She didn't say it, so he cant use it. What's to repeat? All he can do is quote an email, and hes basically been saying Hillary wants open borders anyway so I dont see the big deal.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2016, 06:22:10 PM »

She dreams of "open borders" in the Western Hemisphere. Trump will repeat that again and again. That is the other big negative for her.

Well, you didn't get your wish of an indictment or death that you were wishing for, so I guess you need something to cling to.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2016, 06:30:24 PM »

She didn't say it, so he cant use it. What's to repeat? All he can do is quote an email, and hes basically been saying Hillary wants open borders anyway so I dont see the big deal.

Mike88
Junior Chimp
Portugal

« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2016, 06:30:42 PM »

Typical talking points and beliefs from a conservative Democrat. No bombshells.
Dude, you support from the wifi lady.  You can't call yourself a progressive after that.

Over Clinton, heck yeah I do.

Typical talking points and beliefs from a conservative Democrat. No bombshells.

Yep! She was always a centrist Democrat, like her husband, and that's wky i like her. She's a centrist who believes either side has ideas and we can work on them together. The problem for her is that the Democratic party, like the vast majority of center-left parties, have swung to the left and left the moderates basically homeless. She had to adapt herself to the circumstances like many politicians are trying to do. In her own way, she succeeded in adapting herself.

Disagree that compromise is a viable tactic when dealing with the present Republican Party in virtually any respect, but I see your point. I don't consider myself a centrist, thus I don't support her. If you agree with those fundamentals, then by all means.

Not with the Republican party of today, no, not that. Racional center to center-right people.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2016, 06:36:48 PM »

Kind of amazing that we have an election where the Republican is having a scandal for being a sexual degenerate, and the Democrat is having a scandal for being an unfeeling laissez-faire capitalist.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2016, 06:38:59 PM »

Kind of amazing that we have an election where the Republican is having a scandal for being a sexual degenerate, and the Democrat is having a scandal for being an unfeeling laissez-faire capitalist.
This isn't a scandal.
Pyro
PyroTheFox
Junior Chimp
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2016, 06:41:04 PM »

Isn't that just how it is most of the time?
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2016, 06:42:38 PM »

No one even knows if that's authentic. The Russians are know for forgeries. Besides, no one will care about that. It's weak nonsense that Wikileaks released to assist Trump in his hour of need.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #59 on: October 07, 2016, 06:44:29 PM »

Only the deranged lunatics who constantly shriek about (((globalism))) would react negatively to any of this. To the vast majority of Americans, there is nothing at all offensive about this, and I'm sure a majority of Americans would agree with this sentiment.

Fusionmunster

« Reply #60 on: October 07, 2016, 06:46:42 PM »

I meant, he doesnt have an audio recording of her saying it.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #61 on: October 07, 2016, 06:47:47 PM »
« Edited: October 07, 2016, 06:59:58 PM by Alcon »

This isn't a scandal.

I'm not making any false equivalency here.  I think this is much more trivial than the Trump tapes, but I also think it's mildly embarrassing.  And I do think it will be perceived as somewhat scandalous by a small swath of undecided Sanders types who think she's a secret hyper-capitalist.

Isn't that just how it is most of the time?

Is it?  Sex scandals have been pretty bipartisan, but I can't think of a race where the Democratic nominee has been attacked by Republicans for being too free-market.  It's certainly a bit of a flip from 2012, when Obama was the one dogged by rumors about character and personal extremes, while Romney was the dead-eyed capitalist.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2016, 06:51:14 PM »

And it looks like some of these emails are being changed before release.  Surprise.
bilaps
« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2016, 06:52:49 PM »

This isn't a scandal.

I'm not making any false equivalency here.  I think this is much more trivial than the Trump tapes, but I also think it's mildly embarrassing.  And I do think it will be perceived as somewhat scandalous by a small swath of undecided Sanders types.

Honest question. Why do you think this is more trivial than the Trump tapes? This actualy has something to do with policy
psychprofessor

« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2016, 06:53:08 PM »

Jon Podesta now questioning the veracity of the leaked emails, states he doesn't have time to verify each document but points out that Assange's first claim that he co-owns the Podesta Group is false.

Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2016, 06:53:18 PM »

Only the deranged lunatics who constantly shriek about (((globalism))) would react negatively to any of this. To the vast majority of Americans, there is nothing at all offensive about this, and I'm sure a majority of Americans would agree with this sentiment.

Yeah, even I who hates NAFTA and the TPP, would be okay with a North American version of the EU if it was done right.
psychprofessor

« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2016, 06:54:56 PM »

Yeah, even I who hates NAFTA and the TPP, would be okay with a North American version of the EU if it was done right.

This may be a made up quote. Jon Podesta questioning the veracity of these leaked emails.
Chief Justice Keef
etr906
United States

« Reply #67 on: October 07, 2016, 06:56:58 PM »

The only people who care about this are the Trump people who were already part of the "lock her up" brigade.
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #68 on: October 07, 2016, 06:58:12 PM »

And then, were that to happen, we'll see a Amerexit victory in the 2066 referendum.
dspNY
United States

« Reply #69 on: October 07, 2016, 06:59:27 PM »

Malcolm Nance (counterterrorism/cyberwarfare expert) is saying that a good portion of the leaked emails/transcripts were doctored/faked

https://twitter.com/MalcolmNance/status/784539641529720832
bilaps
« Reply #70 on: October 07, 2016, 07:05:03 PM »

Malcolm Nance (counterterrorism/cyberwarfare expert) is saying that a good portion of the leaked emails/transcripts were doctored/faked

He has to be quite an expert to figure it out so quickly.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #71 on: October 07, 2016, 07:06:00 PM »

He's NBC's terrorism expert.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #72 on: October 07, 2016, 07:08:01 PM »

I hope you know it's not normal to grab women by their private area against their will. No means no, but apparently you don't believe that.
dspNY
United States

« Reply #73 on: October 07, 2016, 07:08:53 PM »

Well he is...he's been a 35 year terrorism/US Intelligence analyst and a Navy SEAL trainer
rafta_rafta

« Reply #74 on: October 07, 2016, 07:09:04 PM »

Should provide proof. Just saying they are fake is not good enough.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies