FL/OH/PA/NC Quinnipiac: Rubio +4, Portman +17, Toomey +8, Tie in NC (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:57:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 Senatorial Election Polls
  FL/OH/PA/NC Quinnipiac: Rubio +4, Portman +17, Toomey +8, Tie in NC (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL/OH/PA/NC Quinnipiac: Rubio +4, Portman +17, Toomey +8, Tie in NC  (Read 2984 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« on: October 05, 2016, 04:46:56 PM »

Glad to see Toomey ahead of Rubio. If only one Republican had to win, I'd prefer it be Toomey to the rest of these horrible candidates - Portman, an acceptable second.

C'mon Murphy, keep on fighting, boy!
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 11:38:29 AM »

Glad to see Toomey ahead of Rubio. If only one Republican had to win, I'd prefer it be Toomey to the rest of these horrible candidates - Portman, an acceptable second.

Do you support Toomey or McGinty?

I supported Toomey for most of the campaign, but I'm a bit undecided at the moment. Definitely the toughest race to make a decision on in my neck of the woods.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 02:59:01 PM »
« Edited: October 06, 2016, 03:00:47 PM by Sprouts Farmers Market ✘ »

Do you support Toomey or McGinty?

I supported Toomey for most of the campaign, but I'm a bit undecided at the moment. Definitely the toughest race to make a decision on in my neck of the woods.
What CD do you live in? Are you in the 8th (apparently the only competitive one in Pennsylvania this year)?

No, I'm in the city - PA-2, the least competitive one in the state.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies