NH-WBUR: Sununu +3
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:56:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  NH-WBUR: Sununu +3
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NH-WBUR: Sununu +3  (Read 1062 times)
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 30, 2016, 02:32:02 PM »

http://d279m997dpfwgl.cloudfront.net/wp/2016/09/Topline-2016-09-WBUR-NH-General-4-Full-3PM.pdf
http://d279m997dpfwgl.cloudfront.net/wp/2016/09/Crosstabs-2016-09-WBUR-NH-General-4-Full-3-PM.pdf

Sununu - 47%
Van Ostern - 44%
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 02:36:00 PM »

Oh dear, it looks like maybe a Republican still can win in New Hampshire. Tongue Sure, Van Ostern might get a late surge, but if Flawless Beautiful Marco Purple heart Purple heart Purple heart is favored, so is Sununu.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 03:35:45 PM »

In the Senate race, Haggie Hassan is winning NH females 56-37. However, Van Ostern is only winning them by 7 (48-41). So most undecideds are probably Clinton/Hassan supporters who will come home for that male loser Van Ostern if he keeps attacking Sununu on womens rights.

I'd like to know Heisenberg's take on this race, though.

Edit: Stefany Shaheen would have beaten Sununu by double digits, does anyone know why she decided not to run?

I can help you with this:

1. Log out
2. Log back in
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2016, 03:39:15 PM »

In the Senate race, Haggie Hassan is winning NH females 56-37. However, Van Ostern is only winning them by 7 (48-41). So most undecideds are probably Clinton/Hassan supporters who will come home for that male loser Van Ostern if he keeps attacking Sununu on womens rights.

Edit: Stefany Shaheen would have beaten Sununu by double digits, does anyone know why she decided not to run?

1. Log out
2. Log back in
Um, pretending TN volunteer and I are the same person is not funny. This really needs to stop. (My analysis is coming in the next post.)
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2016, 04:41:15 PM »

1. Log out
2. Log back in
Um, pretending TN volunteer and I are the same person is not funny. This really needs to stop. (My analysis is coming in the next post.)

I'll set an alarm on my phone. Wink
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2016, 05:03:36 PM »

1. Log out
2. Log back in

Okay, I lost my internet connection for about an hour (yes, I really did). I was just going to say that the race is close, and Van Ostern still has plenty of time to catch up. Someone also reminded me that in 2012 as late as late October there were still polls that had Lamontagne ahead LOL. Sununu has lots of name recognition, and the golden last name, but with both Clinton and Hassan on the ticket, and New Hampshire trending Democratic, it will be difficult for Sununu to win.
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2016, 05:24:29 PM »

In 2012, there were still polls showing Lamontagne leading in late October. I'd be surprised if Sununu actually came out on top in the end, despite his GOLDEN LAST NAME. (which may or not even be an asset anymore)

Sununu is a much stronger candidate than Lamontagne, who was a Tea Partier and a socon, two things that don't sit well in New Hampshire.
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2016, 05:25:26 PM »

She didn't want the job. And again, everyone but you and Heiseberg believes that NH is perfectly capable of electing R's.
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2016, 05:27:53 PM »

1. Log out
2. Log back in

Okay, I lost my internet connection for about an hour (yes, I really did). I was just going to say that the race is close, and Van Ostern still has plenty of time to catch up. Someone also reminded me that in 2012 as late as late October there were still polls that had Lamontagne ahead LOL. Sununu has lots of name recognition, and the golden last name, but with both Clinton and Hassan on the ticket, and New Hampshire trending Democratic, it will be difficult for Sununu to win.
Apparently, you forget that New Hampshire has a strong tendency to split ticket.  The fact that Ayotte and Hassan are still close is proof that both races could go either way.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2016, 04:17:43 PM »

She didn't want the job. And again, everyone but you and Heiseberg believes that NH is perfectly capable of electing R's.

We'll see in 37 days, I guess. However, don't be too surprised when all the Republicans get crushed - Heisenberg and I have warned you before. Smiley

@mds32: "Sununu Likely to Take NH Governor Mansion"? Seriously? Is it THAT difficult to just name the leader and the margin (Sununu +3) in the title?

TNVol - you do stuff like then when naming polls all the time, bro.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2016, 06:54:45 PM »

Wow, I thought Sununu's golden last name may have just been enough to pacify the angry women here, but it looks like the dam is about to burst. He may very well be swept away in the tidal wave of female fury heading towards the Granite State.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies