North Carolina Yankee/Rpryor03 Presidential Campaign HQ (TIME TO VOTE!!! AGAIN!)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:43:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  North Carolina Yankee/Rpryor03 Presidential Campaign HQ (TIME TO VOTE!!! AGAIN!)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: North Carolina Yankee/Rpryor03 Presidential Campaign HQ (TIME TO VOTE!!! AGAIN!)  (Read 3419 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2016, 12:39:53 PM »

Its Time to Vote!

The election has begun, folks. Twenty days ago, we woke up to find that Atlasia had been shaken up and I had been shaken as well, shaken by the fear that Atlasia was backsliding into old tactics, old divisions and old discords. But I had a confidence that if Atlasia was given the opportunity it would rise up an demand better and as I listen to the great words of Bill Clinton's them song, lets not stop thinking of tomorrow. A better tomorrow where we can debate, discuss and yes disagree on issues, we can challenge records and hold people accountable but in a respectful manner. I started this campaign hoping to avoid any attacks between myself and my distinguished opponent, I have called him as such every time I have referenced him, I have kept my speeches and PMs clean of any attacks at all. Instead I have invited people to join my effort, and asked them to consider supporting me. We had to challenge some false narratives at points but I am proud of the campaign that I have run this election. Proud of the fact that I have campaigned the most, despite starting two weeks later and having to endure five days without internet access thanks to Hurricane Matthew.

If you still making a decision, I invite you to review my record and my speeches, accessible from the first post of this thread. I encourage you to join my team and work to make an Atlasia that welcomes all players, that treats all players with a certain level of respect and avoids the pitfalls that have sank Atlasia in the past.

Thank you, thanks to my distinguished opponents and now it is time to get to polls.

The Presidential Runoff has now begun. It is time to get out and vote!  For those who are undecided, I encourage you to review my speeches and ask any questions you may have and I will be honored to answer them.

Together, we can build A More Welcoming Atlasia!

Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies