NM-Albuquerque Journal: Clinton 35 / Trump 31 / Johnson 24 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:35:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  NM-Albuquerque Journal: Clinton 35 / Trump 31 / Johnson 24 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NM-Albuquerque Journal: Clinton 35 / Trump 31 / Johnson 24  (Read 5846 times)
politicallefty
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -9.22

P P
« on: October 02, 2016, 05:52:02 AM »

Looks like there's a huge disconnect between the hype of the Hillary fetishists this week and the real world and actual voters ... hopefully Hillary is not in for a rough surprise on election night when the actual votes are counted, not just those of her out-of-touch supporters and the media pundits.

Ah, so Hillary supporters are the real problem, nevermind the substantial minority of this country right now that is enthusiastic for someone like Donald Trump. I've always respected a lot of what you've had to say on various topics, but this is not funny. You may not like Hillary Clinton, but she's actually tried to accommodate Bernie supporters (not to mention having his strong and unwavering support). Let me put this in simple terms: a Clinton landslide with downballot coattails means a strong progressive agenda actually gets signed into law, a narrow Clinton victory basically means Democratic domination in the federal judiciary for a generation and continued control of executive agencies, and a Trump victory is pretty self-explanatory I think.

With that said, in the end, I don't think Gary Johnson will get above 15% in any state when all is said and done.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies