Fox News: Trump leads by 3 in NV, 5 in OH, and 5 in NC
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 12:42:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Fox News: Trump leads by 3 in NV, 5 in OH, and 5 in NC
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Fox News: Trump leads by 3 in NV, 5 in OH, and 5 in NC  (Read 4782 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2016, 09:05:49 PM »

Disgusting and sad. F-ck your country, Americans.

Have a snickers lol. You're seriously gonna believe a poll by Fox News?

Fox News is biased, but their polling unit is independent and usually pretty good.

You legit don't remember them having Jeb leading when no one else did and literally ignoring Rand Paul from the top 6 when he was in like 5th place. Yep, no bias.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2016, 09:17:43 PM »

Fox is usually pretty right, and polling numbers for Nevada and Ohio ring decently true compared to other numbers out there. North Carolina seems like an outlier.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #77 on: September 21, 2016, 09:22:18 PM »

Not surprising in the NC poll. What's going on tonight should probably help Trump. Democrats and far-far-leftist agitators have coddled these violent protesters for too long. This does not look good with swing suburbanite white voters in NC.

What's going on tonight?

Last I saw you had maybe 300 demonstrators at a protest, a few people tossed bottles at the police, and the entire areas was covered with tear gas and the demonstration dispersed.

Did you miss another night Bronze4141 and are mistaking yesterday for today? Wink
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #78 on: September 21, 2016, 09:23:30 PM »

Not surprising in the NC poll. What's going on tonight should probably help Trump. Democrats and far-far-leftist agitators have coddled these violent protesters for too long. This does not look good with swing suburbanite white voters in NC.

What's going on tonight?

Last I saw you had maybe 300 demonstrators at a protest, a few people tossed bottles at the police, and the entire areas was covered with tear gas and the demonstration dispersed.

Did you miss another night Bronze4141 and are mistaking yesterday for today? Wink
It doesn't look good because the Democrats support BLM..
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #79 on: September 21, 2016, 09:27:03 PM »

What's going on tonight?

A protestor was killed.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2016, 09:34:20 PM »

What's going on tonight?

A protestor was killed.

How will a protestor being killed work against Democrats?
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2016, 09:39:41 PM »

News is still confusing regarding a protester being killed, versus someone shot dead at the hands of the cops elsewhere in the city.

Haven't seen a full source on this yet....
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #82 on: September 21, 2016, 09:39:55 PM »

What's going on tonight?

A protestor was killed.

The Democrats and Black Lives Matter keeps promoting and supporting these protesters.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #83 on: September 21, 2016, 09:41:18 PM »

What's going on tonight?

A protestor was killed.

The Democrats and Black Lives Matter keeps promoting and supporting these protesters.

So the Democrats will receive backlash for supporting someone's right to protect and that protester being killed!?
JJC

« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2016, 09:41:26 PM »
« Edited: September 21, 2016, 09:49:30 PM by JJC »

NC seems off, but I do think Trump is going to win there, because of the violence in Charlotte.  A possible exception is if McCrory/Burr/Tillis say something very racist to the media, but I would have Trump favored there as of tonight, sadly.

Why is it when there's ever a shooting or a bombing,  people say Trump will win.

1) People want stability, and Trump looks like the 'law and order' candidate.

2) White Americans are getting really tired of being blamed or having their entire country being indicted every time some young criminal idiot puts himself in a situation where violent escalation with the police is inevitable. 'Wait, you're telling me a guy who resisted arrest and repeatedly punched a cop in the face while reaching for his gun got shot?!'

Surprising. I know.

Among young black youths, the 'thug life' is glorified and hatred against the police is encouraged (listen to the music). Unsurprisingly, such an outview on life leads to a much higher rate of criminality (to put it mildly).

Michael Brown didn't rob a store and attack a police officer because he was 'oppressed'. He did it because, you know, that's the kind of things aspiring thugs do. (You want your street cred right?).

But we're supposed to pretend like it's whiteys fault. And as I said, people are growing tired of it.

They're also growing tired of stores being burned and looted.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #85 on: September 21, 2016, 09:43:49 PM »

What's going on tonight?

A protestor was killed.

So the Democrats will receive backlash for supporting someone's right to protect and that protester being killed!?

For supporting the narratives that BLM puts out. I do believe that Black Lives Matter, but their message has been destroyed because of these riots. You can't deny that, Arch. This movement looks more and more like an anti-white movement, and right now Democrats are seen as anti-white.

I'm sorry to be so blunt, but it does not look good.
JJC

« Reply #86 on: September 21, 2016, 09:46:33 PM »

What's going on tonight?

A protestor was killed.

Assuming the rumor is true...

Let's not delve into fantasy land where such a protester was waving a peace and love sign singing about becoming one with the world.

Like I said, when you're trying to create confrontation with the police while riots are happening and buildings are being burned...

BAD. THINGS. WILL. HAPPEN.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #87 on: September 21, 2016, 10:23:38 PM »

What's going on tonight?

A protestor was killed.

For supporting the narratives that BLM puts out. I do believe that Black Lives Matter, but their message has been destroyed because of these riots. You can't deny that, Arch. This movement looks more and more like an anti-white movement, and right now Democrats are seen as anti-white.

I'm sorry to be so blunt, but it does not look good.

Anti-white? How ridiculous? What about them is anti-white? Are they calling Stop-And-Frisk techniques on Whites? Are they trying to make voting access harder for them? Are they calling for their deaths? What is anti-White exactly about the BLM movement?
Devils30
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.06, S: -4.00

« Reply #88 on: September 21, 2016, 10:39:25 PM »

Nevada is well set up for Angle vs Reid Part II. Sure, Trump can win with 36% of Hispanics. I wouldn't take the bet on that one.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies