MN-Mason Dixon/Star Tribune: Hillary+6 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:29:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  MN-Mason Dixon/Star Tribune: Hillary+6 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MN-Mason Dixon/Star Tribune: Hillary+6  (Read 3273 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: September 18, 2016, 05:54:20 AM »

This is basically what Obama got here in 2012. It seems like its the status quo here.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 06:23:17 AM »

Minnesota seems like a pretty inelastic state. I imagine Trump can win here in he wins nationally by about 6 points. Kerry won by three here while losing by not quite 3. I think MI could be in the same boat. I think that these are the last two states, past PA, WI, CO,NH, NV a Republican can win absent a major defeat or major reccesion.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2016, 07:42:17 AM »

The StarTrib was purchased by a former GOP state senate minority leader in 2014.

That's not a Star Tribune Editorial Board endorsement, is it?  The author is Stephen B. Young, "global executive director of the Caux Round Table, an international network of business leaders working to promote a moral capitalism."

Not only is it not an editorial board endorsement -- the author even states that he's not sure who he'll vote for or even if he will vote.  He's just listing some of the ways in which Trump appeals to him.

It basically sounds like a "phuckit" article and that because he has no confidence in his generation or "the system", that he is just considering voting on someone who could be an alibi "I didn't know" for America's next "adventure" whether its another war, law, or program or it's failure.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies