Another deplorable at Trump event in Asheville punched out a 69 year old woman
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 04:04:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Another deplorable at Trump event in Asheville punched out a 69 year old woman
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Another deplorable at Trump event in Asheville punched out a 69 year old woman  (Read 3662 times)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2016, 07:01:43 PM »
« edited: September 12, 2016, 08:11:09 PM by Classic Conservative »

He shouldn't have done that. That's very sad.

There is still time to get out of the basket while you still can!
Hell No. I'm not leaving the Trump Train and I sure as hell am not going to join the Crooked Crew.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2016, 07:02:07 PM »

Those protesters should have filed a report of assault against that scumbag.
The evidence is all on video .... no if-and-or-buts about what really happened.
Toss that deplorable in jail.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2016, 07:03:58 PM »

Hell No. I'm leaving the Trump Train and I sure as hell am not going to join the Crooked Crew.

You should probably pick up a swanky Johnson or Castle banner in that case.
OwlRhetoric

« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2016, 07:27:17 PM »

How about when the BLM/left-wing deplorables in Minneapolis assaulted, spit on, and stole cell phones from peaceful Trump supporters at a private fundraiser last month?

http://www.twincities.com/2016/08/20/trump-supporter-reports-cellphone-robbery-after-minneapolis-event/
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2016, 07:37:54 PM »

Trump and his brownshirts only care about the first amendment when it pertains to them, anyone else is a terrorist/illegal rapist/criminal/inhuman.
They'll start calling us the n-word publically when he wins.
swf541

« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2016, 07:49:40 PM »

How about when the BLM/left-wing deplorables in Minneapolis assaulted, spit on, and stole cell phones from peaceful Trump supporters at a private fundraiser last month?

http://www.twincities.com/2016/08/20/trump-supporter-reports-cellphone-robbery-after-minneapolis-event/

Thats deplorable as well, and should be prosecuted as well. I'm not a hypocrite on political violence, its bad on either side if committed.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2016, 07:52:15 PM »

The only deplorable people are those that instigate by protesting at rallies. Nobody wants them there, and they are doing no good and deserve to be brutally attacked. This man was fighting the good fight.

Ok now back in your basket

He's obviously trolling. I mean, come on, he literally defended pedophelia one time in order to defend Trump.

I did in the pre-Trump age too. All deserve to be loved regardless of their preconceived afflictions. This country will be a haven of tolerance and understanding and a beacon of support for those who need it.

A) You are disgusting.
B) No one should be shocked that you are a trump supporter.
C) You probably would be included in "the basket."
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2016, 07:54:14 PM »

Thats deplorable as well, and should be prosecuted as well. I'm not a hypocrite on political violence, its bad on either side if committed.

Agree.
Lachi
lok1999
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -1.06, S: -3.02

« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2016, 07:56:13 PM »

This is probably gonna help Hillary's message that trump supporters are deplorables.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2016, 07:57:14 PM »

The only deplorable people are those that instigate by protesting at rallies. Nobody wants them there, and they are doing no good and deserve to be brutally attacked. This man was fighting the good fight.
And the other deplorable people are the ones that are calling others deplorable for not agreeing with their Queen.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2016, 07:59:04 PM »

DISGUSTING! Luckily there's plenty of room in the basket for this deplorable. Throw him in!!
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2016, 08:03:43 PM »

He's obviously trolling. I mean, come on, he literally defended pedophelia one time in order to defend Trump.

I did in the pre-Trump age too. All deserve to be loved regardless of their preconceived afflictions. This country will be a haven of tolerance and understanding and a beacon of support for those who need it.

A) You are disgusting.

Your brown shirt and jack boots are on order.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2016, 08:06:19 PM »

A) You are disgusting.

Is Seriously defending pedophilia too? Since when are Trump supporters such creeps?
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2016, 08:09:10 PM »

A) You are disgusting.

Is Seriously defending pedophilia too? Since when are Trump supporters such creeps?
No, I am defending the right to not be a Hillary! supporter here without being subject to a personal attack. The fascism on display by the left tonight is disturbing.

And I bet not a single red avatar cared when the Bernbots and other left-wing nut jobs were blocking streets on the way to Trump rallies.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2016, 08:10:45 PM »

Hell No. I'm leaving the Trump Train and I sure as hell am not going to join the Crooked Crew.
Spelling Error forgot the not
You're no longer a Trump supporter?
dspNY
United States

« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2016, 08:11:10 PM »

A) You are disgusting.

No, I am defending the right to not be a Hillary! supporter here without being subject to a personal attack. The fascism on display by the left tonight is disturbing.

And I bet not a single red avatar cared when the Bernbots and other left-wing nut jobs were blocking streets on the way to Trump rallies.

I didn't agree with the Bernie people egging Trump supporters either. However 90% of the violence in this campaign is from your side
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2016, 08:14:24 PM »

I didn't agree with the Bernie people egging Trump supporters either. However 90% of the violence in this campaign is from your side
No. It's really not. There was a Trump rally in Chicago that got silence because of the wacko leftists. They have blocked highways on the way to rallies and done other assorted stuff to squelch others' free speech.
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2016, 08:38:43 PM »

And the other deplorable people are the ones that are calling others deplorable for not agreeing with their Queen.
when will you blue avatars get it through your thick skulls that the "deplorables" comment WAS NOT FOR THE "LESSER OF TWO EVILS" CROWD. IT WAS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORTED TRUMP IN THE PRIMARY, AND DO SO ENTHUSIASTICALLY NOW, BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE THAT HE WILL REINSTATE A SOCIAL ORDER WHICH FAVORS THEM AND PEOPLE LIKE THEM. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH "AGREEING" WITH CLINTON.

Ahem.
Hermit For Peace
hermit
Junior Chimp

« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2016, 08:50:09 PM »

I think Clinton labeled trump and his supporters in away that will stick and will hurt Trump.

"Crooked Hillary."

Isn't karma a grand thing?
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2016, 08:51:44 PM »

No. It's really not. There was a Trump rally in Chicago that got silence because of the wacko leftists. They have blocked highways on the way to rallies and done other assorted stuff to squelch others' free speech.

Good thing Clinton is paying their legal fees! Oh wait.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2016, 09:33:07 PM »

A) You are disgusting.

Maybe if you and your buddies weren't so fascist and deplorable things like this wouldn't happen? Didn't happen in 2008 and 2012 or before that.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2016, 09:37:48 PM »

Did I give you permission to quote me, cuck?
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2016, 09:47:31 PM »

A) You are disgusting.

Yes you were.
LOL.
You were defending pedophilia !
Wow.
(Probably an "Oops" moment for Seriously, as he didn't read the entire previous quotes before commenting. Foot-in-mouth.)
BaldEagle1991
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2016, 10:47:35 PM »

Man Hillary Clinton was right all along.
Lachi
lok1999
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -1.06, S: -3.02

« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2016, 07:37:48 AM »

Did I give you permission to quote me, cuck?
Don't need to Tongue
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies