Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 07:54:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29
Author Topic: Clinton leaves 9/11 memorial early due to 'overheating' - Update: diagnosed with pneumonia  (Read 30741 times)
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2016, 10:04:51 AM »

It seems you were right all along. She is ill, perhaps terminally.

That's an amazing talent to be able to diagnose a possibly terminal illness from a video clip. 
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2016, 10:06:33 AM »

Even if she did have to leave, this is probably being blown way out of proportion, since I'm mainly just getting results from Fox and Breitbart on Google.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2016, 10:06:49 AM »

"Clinton campaign says HRC felt "overheated" and went to Chelsea's apartment near Madison Square Park"
https://mobile.twitter.com/jeneps/status/774986923769233408
Its terminal guys...
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2016, 10:07:49 AM »

https://mobile.twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/774985119127965697

NBC is reporting it
Slow Learner
Battenberg
United Kingdom

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2016, 10:09:16 AM »

"Clinton campaign says HRC felt "overheated" and went to Chelsea's apartment near Madison Square Park"
https://mobile.twitter.com/jeneps/status/774986923769233408
Its terminal guys...
Roll out the coffin. She's clearly on her last legs.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2016, 10:10:12 AM »

Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2016, 10:11:21 AM »

It's all over  CNN now as well, reporting the same thing, and quoting the same law enforcement source, that she was helped out of the venue, waited for her motorcade, and then stumbled to the car, almost fell, lost her shoe, and was helped into the car. CNN added that she was driven to Chelsea's apartment, where she is now resting. The Clinton campaign said she was "over heated." But hey, it's not that hot in NY today, unlike yesterday. We has some rain this morning that cooled things off.
user12345
wifikitten
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2016, 10:19:06 AM »

The amount of people on this thread that suddenly become medical professionals when Hillary's health is brought up amuses me.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2016, 10:19:38 AM »

was that so hard?
skoods
United States

« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2016, 10:21:26 AM »

She was "overheated." Who cares.

And I bet a dead Hillary Clinton is still preferred to a living Donald Trump by a majority of Americans.

That should be in the next national poll
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2016, 10:25:30 AM »

And I bet a dead Hillary Clinton is still preferred to a living Donald Trump by a majority of Americans.

Since Clinton has not yet been examined by a doctor (she want straight to her daughter's apartment), that instant "diagnosis" seems to be about as much value as the speculation here. Why does she keep having these fainting spells?
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2016, 10:25:50 AM »

It's all over  CNN now as well, reporting the same thing, and quoting the same law enforcement source, that she was helped out of the venue, waited for her motorcade, and then stumbled to the car, almost fell, lost her shoe, and was helped into the car. CNN added that she was driven to Chelsea's apartment, where she is now resting. The Clinton campaign said she was "over heated." But hey, it's not that hot in NY today, unlike yesterday. We has some rain this morning that cooled things off.

Get back in the basket of deplorables. Hillary was 100% right about Trump supporters. This BS is stunning. You aren't a doctor, so you can't make any sort of judgments. Sickening.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2016, 10:26:38 AM »

Since Clinton has not yet been examined by a doctor (she want straight to her daughter's apartment), that seems about as much value as the speculation here. Why does she keep having these fainting spells?

There is nothing in the reporting on this that said she fainting. The devil is a liar. God bless you, because you are an unclean spirit.
dspNY
United States

« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2016, 10:26:53 AM »

FDR served 12 years as POTUS with polio and had a good successor picked

Clinton has a VP ready to be POTUS if the worst ever happened
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2016, 10:27:52 AM »

Get back in the basket of deplorables. Hillary was 100% right about Trump supporters. This BS is stunning. You aren't a doctor, so you can't make any sort of judgments. Sickening.

I didn't make any diagnosis (nor am I a Trump supporter, but you have made clear that you think I am being disingenuous about that). Is it at all possible for you to be reasonably civil on this forum?
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2016, 10:28:25 AM »

Guys, don't turn a fly into an elephant ...

She was only fainting at an emotional ceremony.

That's not "terminally ill".

This happens all the time: when we visit the graveyard at All Saints Day, each year people are fainting and collapsing. Politicians are not exempt from that.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2016, 10:28:43 AM »

I'll admit that the optics here are awful, but seriously guys, these are not grounds for disqualification. For God's sake, this election has reminded me in an awful way just how close-minded people are, and will cling to any belief of theirs, no matter what.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2016, 10:29:25 AM »

Since Clinton has not yet been examined by a doctor (she want straight to her daughter's apartment), that seems about as much value as the speculation here. Why does she keep having these fainting spells?

There is nothing in the reporting on this that said she fainting. The devil is a liar. God bless you, because you are an unclean spirit.

Some sort of vertigo would be more accurate. You are right about that.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2016, 10:30:32 AM »

Guys, don't turn a fly into an elephant ...

She was only fainting at an emotional ceremony.

That's not "terminally ill".

This happens all the time: when we visit the graveyard at All Saints Day, each year people are fainting and collapsing. Politicians are not exempt from that.

Your "diagnosis" is that she was overcome with emotion? OK. Smiley
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2016, 10:32:30 AM »

F-ck this election. Some people are disgusting.

Also, when else has she fainted?
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2016, 10:32:57 AM »

Since Clinton has not yet been examined by a doctor (she want straight to her daughter's apartment), that instant "diagnosis" seems to be about as much value as the speculation here. Why does she keep having these fainting spells?

Well she is pretty old and she's been campaigning/doing a lot of events for like 18 months straight now. It doesn't mean she is sick, but it obviously means she can't run a flawless campaign without having some issues. It also doesn't mean she is unfit for the presidency, either. Though, I have reservations in general about old people her age running for this particular office, so I imagine if she actually had any serious issues affecting her, she won't be running for 2nd term. Coincidentally, given her awful trust/favorable polls, that will probably be a good thing for Democrats.

I'll admit that the optics here are awful, but seriously guys, these are not grounds for disqualification. For God's sake, this election has reminded me in an awful way just how close-minded people are, and will cling to any belief of theirs, no matter what.

It's almost like some people forget old folks have more issues/less stamina than younger people. Apparently, old people are supposed to be lean, mean campaigning machines and any bout of dizziness, overheating, coughing or what have you only warrants a discussion of HOW TERMINAL ARE THEY?
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2016, 10:33:07 AM »

I didn't make any diagnosis (nor am I a Trump supporter, but you have made clear that you think I am being disingenuous about that). Is it at all possible for you to be reasonably civil on this forum?

Is it possible to be reasonable rational on this forum?
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2016, 10:35:58 AM »

I'd like to remind everybody here that Hillary had a stroke a couple of years ago. We don't know what this is. It can easily be another stroke.

Waiting for more information.
Joe Biden is your president. Deal with it.
diskymike44

« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2016, 10:37:28 AM »

It sounded like she was stressed.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2016, 10:37:52 AM »

Hope she's okay. Sad