Close races in NH, AZ, NV and GA in NBC/Marist polls (RV, LV) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:16:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Close races in NH, AZ, NV and GA in NBC/Marist polls (RV, LV) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Close races in NH, AZ, NV and GA in NBC/Marist polls (RV, LV)  (Read 11189 times)
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« on: September 11, 2016, 09:44:54 AM »

Let's just assume that you are right here - Why would you post this? What purpose does it serve to out him? What if he gets in trouble? What purpose did it serve to put him through that trouble? You don't need to post links or names to verify it.

You & users quoting you should delete your posts on this.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 09:59:29 AM »

It's not necessarily about those links but the person's name and association to this stuff+forum. I thought I was pretty clear on that?
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 12:34:24 PM »
« Edited: September 11, 2016, 12:41:15 PM by Virginia »

The source link was already out on other websites, including RRHelections, before I posted it.  

Scribd is a public website.  It's newsworthy if someone with connections to a pollster or news organization publicly posts polls there.  And people were looking for a source for these polls.

As I stated before, it's not really about the scibd links so much as the guy's name. If you think that guy = amdcpus (??), why would you post it telling everyone? Why not respect the guy's privacy? Unless he publicly states/allows it, it's no one's business to go posting user's names here.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2016, 12:41:02 PM »

I don't think the guy is amdcpus.  amdcpus had the ABC News poll early, too, because of a Washington Post screw-up.

The guy's name is relevant because anyone can post to scribd.  All scribd posts are associated with an account.  If it is some pollster or media member's account, it is more likely that the poll isn't made up.  Thus, it is relevant information - and nothing that someone who didn't click on the scribd link couldn't find out.

fair enough
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies