Opinions of the 3 preceding posters (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:26:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinions of the 3 preceding posters (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Opinions of the 3 preceding posters  (Read 64578 times)
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

« on: December 23, 2018, 01:25:48 PM »

Wxtransit: One of the most FFiest FFs. Absolute legend.

Jimmy7812: I hate you in Atlasia, but on the rest of the forum you're a strong FF.

iBizzBee: Idealogically very distant from me, but probably one of the nicest people on the forum. Gets an easy FF there, too.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 06:58:53 PM »

Scott - FF
AudmanOut - Posts too much so HP
LT - lean FF
Santander - FF
LouisvilleThunder - FF
AudmanOut - Too young/early to say, but you are a member of Eharding's Discord and that is a huge strike against you.
Too young and posts too much and re the only reasons you guys hate me? Stupid.
Anyways Scott And ye are slight FF (would have been massive FF before) and the last guy is slight HP.

You do know you can skip, right?

~Skip~
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2019, 06:18:07 PM »

YE - He's so FF, there aren't enough Fs in the world I could use to display how great he is. Kindhearted guy. If I were to create a list of the Top 10 Atlas Posters, you shouldn't be surprised if you see his name somewhere on there.

Lourdes - A little bit too left wing for my tastes, but that doesn't stop me from believing that they're a great poster with good wit. Bonus points for that old sig of theirs with the weed lungs, and their username reminding me of a very good Kiwi music artist. FF.

Santander - Um...I don't have the greatest words for him. His politics are nuts, and he's well known across the forum for his wacky antics. However, he can be kinda funny. Swing HP/FF.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2020, 12:24:28 PM »

Santander - Anything that I could say about Santander has already been said 50 septillion times before.

TexasGurl - Not a bad moderator. Haven't really seen enough of her posts to form a strong opinion, though. Lean FF.

ChairmanSanchez - In his heart, he's an FF. Judging by his political opinions, he's...quite out there.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2020, 09:47:59 AM »

Skunk: Easily one of the biggest HPs on the Atlas, if not the biggest outright. I would delve into several paragraphs explaining why I'm so frustrated with her, but that's a different post for a different time.

John Dule: Has a pretty good sense of humor, although it's easy for him to get annoying, especially with his garbage set of personal beliefs. Mixed FF/HP depending on how you grade it.

Santander: Lean FF. Could be better, but still not the worst poster the forum has ever seen.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2020, 12:16:33 AM »

Ses - King of the kings, God of the Gods, one of the most bada$$ people to ever grace the forum.

Jimbo - Definitely not a bad user. Net positive for the forum. FF.

Suburban New Italy Communist - Has takes spicier than a ghost pepper, although I think he kind of gets bullied a little too much on the forum and on Discord. Mixed FF/HP.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2020, 09:23:06 AM »

SirMohamed: Chill and solid guy, I have no reason to hate him. FF

morgieb: I don't know a lot about you, but FF.

Kalwejt: Probably in the top 3 when it comes to the best Poles who have ever breathed air. FF
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2020, 02:11:52 AM »

Three of the best PST observers on Atlas.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2020, 01:23:27 AM »

british petroleum four numbers - Yeah, he's cool I gue...
...oh

old school """republican""" - Cool dude, fun to read his posts, at least when you ignore the Bloomberg endorsement. Tongue FF

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - I feel sorry for the guy, having to share states with NCYMM must be a burden on the psyche. FFF, the extra F is a bonus due to my sympathy
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2020, 09:50:26 AM »

Hindsight - FF, but needs to learn how to crop signatures.

Kalwejt - Jeden z największych modów w historii! FF.

TimTurner - FF, appreciate the way he redistricts my state.

BONUS! PSOL - Big FF, a great comrade to have in parliament, especially after what he just posted here.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2020, 01:52:13 PM »

Gracile - FF, very kind-hearted person who provides good commentary.

KaiserDave - Big energy, great to talk to, FF.

Grassr00ts - Ehhhhhh...I don't have a lot of nice things to say about the dude. He has a good spirit, but I don't like what he has to say, especially in regards to transgender issues, which obviously affect me personally. I appreciate his enthusiasm and personality, if only he used that enthusiasm and personality for better causes. Tilt HP.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2020, 04:02:35 PM »

Parrotguy - Not a bad guy, and of the few posts I've seen from him, he's chill. FF

Peebs - Do I even need to explain? Massive FF, easily in the top 5 of best Atlas FFs.

Lourdes - As an enby myself, they do a good job of representing the community on Atlas. FF
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2020, 11:06:52 PM »

Fuzzy Bear - Would say FF if his views on trans rights weren't so trash.

Grassr00ts - Would say FF if his views on trans rights virtually every issue weren't so trash.

#TheShadowyAbyss - FF poster and Discord moderator, hopefully you test negative for COVID-19. Purple heart
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2020, 06:23:04 PM »

coolface1572 NoIncumbents Jen10: You need to chill out, brah. Take a break from Atlas. Relax with the sockposting of which you've publicly confessed to.

S019/Suburban: Can be annoying, but like, I think he gets bullied a wee too much here. Give him a break guys, at least a small one.

АndriуValeriovich: Cool guy. Don't know much about him, nor have I read many posts of his, but he's a good guy. FF
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2020, 07:42:23 PM »

Promising
Interesting
Amazing
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2020, 12:21:34 PM »

FF, funny

FF, smart

Lean FF, gets bullied more than he deserves here
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2020, 10:49:13 PM »

FF, does a great job in Atlasia

FF, always good to see fellow non-binary representation on the blog

FF, needs to love herself more
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2021, 08:38:40 PM »

MB: One of my favorites in terms of ideology, probably in the top 3 at least. His sense of humor is also impeccable. 10/10, like Skyrim but with beavers and Albanian bunkers.

Progressive Pessimist: Someone I know very little about. However, if his political matrix scores say anything, I think we're in similar spots in terms of compass placement, so that's neat. Besides, if your name says anything about you, a progressive yet cautious outlook is something I can always appreciate.

SevenEleven: Someone I constantly confuse with the other 50 billion D-LAX avatars out there, but then again, it's awfully flattering seeing someone use an avatar I made, so that's a positive, not a negative. :-P Anywho, your posts tend to be of a high quality, the only bad post of yours off the top of my head was one you made on the avatar color thread half an hour ago where you recited the famous phrase "All liberal, all the time" which caused me puke a little in my mouth. But ignoring that, a pretty much flawless poster.

In general, all 3 posters are definitely freedom fighters. Okay, that's all the time I've got. I have to get back to playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf on my Nintendo 3DS.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2021, 02:06:53 AM »

wait did kaiserdave skip me Tongue

[skip]
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2021, 12:34:26 PM »

S019 - Severely underrated, if you ignore his prudishness and authoritarian views, he's a perfectly fine dude. FF.

Gorguf - I don't know a lot about him, but he seems neat. Hearing not much about him means that he most likely doesn't have any serious flaws, so yeah. FF.

Battista - I wish there were more Christians and religious folk in progressive circles. While I'm personally not a fan of Roman Catholicism as a religion, Catholic people are perfectly fine and tend to be FF. Speaking of which, FF.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2022, 11:24:02 PM »

Someone who I sympathize a lot with considering how we both come from similar-ish places

Idk, I think I'll have a stronger opinion of him one way or another once he ages and has a more solidified personality and political philosophy

Well-intentioned but a lil cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2022, 05:58:47 AM »
« Edited: January 30, 2022, 10:18:42 AM by KoopaDaQuick »

West_Midlander: We don't really agree on stuff, but my apolitical interactions with him have been positive. Nice guy FF

TheReckoning: He's nice and can make a good post or quip every now and again. Has a few opinions every now and again that aren't exactly my cup of tea, but he's a fine poster, probably cool IRL, and his sh!tposing style is good.

Fuzzy Bear: He's a forum institution, and he's definitely not an idiot. He can be well-articulated, and is able to bring up good points and be relevant to the topic at hand. I do not like reading his posts when he's debating with someone, and I definitely like some of his individual posts more than others, but he's not a terrible poster, and I can tell that he means what he writes, which isn't something that can be said about everyone here.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies