FL-Mason-Dixon: Murphy and Rubio lead big in primaries, Rubio +3 in general (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:54:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 Senatorial Election Polls
  FL-Mason-Dixon: Murphy and Rubio lead big in primaries, Rubio +3 in general (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL-Mason-Dixon: Murphy and Rubio lead big in primaries, Rubio +3 in general  (Read 2093 times)
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: August 29, 2016, 02:50:06 PM »

Nevada is competitive. Wisconsin, on paper, should be competitive but all signs point to it not being. New Hampshire is not even remotely close to being competitive.

Heisenberg, do you think Republicans have a better chance of winning the MD Senate race than the one in NH?
On a very serious note, Maryland.
Ayotte is not too popular, while Hassan is and already has statewide recognition. Hassan has a good lead in the polls, and Democrats have been bolstering her with a lot of money.
On the other hand, neither candidate in Maryland has been tested statewide. There has been basically no polling so I really don't have any clue where the race stands right now. And open Senate races in Maryland have been VERY close. Look at 2006, Steele was not the best candidate, and it was a beyond horrible year for Republicans, yet Steele somehow managed to lose by only 10 points. Open seats should NEVER be taken for granted (see North Dakota 2012).

I have seen zero on the ground evidence to suggest any chance of an upset. Compare that to 2014 when I saw more Hogan than Brown stuffn here in MoCo.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies