Le Pen visiting the U.K... >:(
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:36:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Le Pen visiting the U.K... >:(
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Le Pen visiting the U.K... >:(  (Read 5623 times)
dunn

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2004, 10:58:54 AM »

Pim Fortuyn was a great man. He highlighted a major problem facing Europe today, and that is 'tolerance of the intolerable.' Holland was and is a very liberal and tolerant nation, but he and many others had had enough of Dutch Muslims using and abusing that system, preaching hate towards homosexuals and women in his home city of Rotterdam. This is the same Europe where a Muslim tried to murder the Mayor of Paris, simply because he is gay. I am sick of it, and it has spread to the UK too. Enough is enough I say. Oh and one final note, the deputy leader of Pim's LPF party was black. He was most certainly not a racist and neither am I or many others who have had enough of extremists living in the UK, milking our benefits system, using our freedom of speech to call for the death of everyone they disagree with. We are forceablly being fed the line that 'Muslim is a peace loving religion' and that 'most are moderate' Where are these moderates!! Come out and take your faith back from those b******s who have taken the wheel.
You are right, but only after the Eifel tower, Big Ben etc will be destroyed, andmany eill die in the tube and metro europeans will understands. For some it will be too late, the UK though should be smarter then France/Belguim/Holland/etc
Umengus
Belgium

« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2004, 02:58:50 AM »

Pim Fortuyn was a great man. He highlighted a major problem facing Europe today, and that is 'tolerance of the intolerable.' Holland was and is a very liberal and tolerant nation, but he and many others had had enough of Dutch Muslims using and abusing that system, preaching hate towards homosexuals and women in his home city of Rotterdam. This is the same Europe where a Muslim tried to murder the Mayor of Paris, simply because he is gay. I am sick of it, and it has spread to the UK too. Enough is enough I say. Oh and one final note, the deputy leader of Pim's LPF party was black. He was most certainly not a racist and neither am I or many others who have had enough of extremists living in the UK, milking our benefits system, using our freedom of speech to call for the death of everyone they disagree with. We are forceablly being fed the line that 'Muslim is a peace loving religion' and that 'most are moderate' Where are these moderates!! Come out and take your faith back from those b******s who have taken the wheel.

I agree. It's maybe sad  but I agree.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2004, 08:03:05 AM »

When I said opebo was a stupid guy...lol
I disagree with most of Opebos views, but at least he never insults other forum members. His opinions may be awful, but saying that he is stupid will change nothing.

And please take away that Belgium/Africa thing in your signature. It's pretty much clear that all here know where your country lies.  Although your insane king Leopold II tried to make Belgium as African state.

sorry but awful opinion is a insult to my brain. And it's very frightening to see that lots of republicans are as Opebo.

For you second comment:
-thanks to read my signature. I'm happy Wink
-it's very known which american is uncultivated in geography. My signature is just ironic (isn't it Miss Tinggle? lol).
-I'm not a royalist, I'm a republican in Belgium. I (and all other Belgian citizens) am not guilty for the acts of Leopold 2 in Congo. Are you guilty for the genocide of the Indians of America? no  

Actually, very few Republicans are like Opebo. Most Republicans are either Libertarians (sort of) or Christian Conservatives. The Hobbesians are a smaller group, at least idelogically. Opebo and RightWingNut are the only ones I can think of on this board. And they differ a lot on the deficit and Bush, so they're not that similar either.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2004, 08:04:52 AM »

LE PEN FOR FRANCE!  VIVE FRANCAIS!
Huckleberry Finn
Finn

« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2004, 01:56:41 PM »
« Edited: May 01, 2004, 02:01:59 PM by Huckleberry Finn »

I disagree with most of Opebos views, but at least he never insults other forum members. His opinions may be awful, but saying that he is stupid will change nothing.

And please take away that Belgium/Africa thing in your signature. It's pretty much clear that all here know where your country lies.  Although your insane king Leopold II tried to make Belgium as African state.

sorry but awful opinion is a insult to my brain. And it's very frightening to see that lots of republicans are as Opebo.

For you second comment:
-it's very known which american is uncultivated in geography. My signature is just ironic (isn't it Miss Tinggle? lol).
-I'm not a royalist, I'm a republican in Belgium. I (and all other Belgian citizens) am not guilty for the acts of Leopold 2 in Congo. Are you guilty for the genocide of the Indians of America? no  

Actually, very few Republicans are like Opebo. Most Republicans are either Libertarians (sort of) or Christian Conservatives. The Hobbesians are a smaller group, at least idelogically. Opebo and RightWingNut are the only ones I can think of on this board. And they differ a lot on the deficit and Bush, so they're not that similar either.
I agree with Gustaf. Most Republicans aren't like Opebo. In fact there is very big gap between Opebo and most other Republicans: Opebo doesn't believe in God.

"Are you guilty for the genocide of the Indians of America? no"

Have you noticed that I'm not American. I'm from Finland. (It's not state in USA you know) My nationality is in my signature.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2004, 04:53:17 PM »

For you second comment:

I agree with Gustaf. Most Republicans aren't like Opebo. In fact there is very big gap between Opebo and most other Republicans: Opebo doesn't believe in God.

Have you noticed that I'm not American. I'm from Finland. (It's not state in USA you know) My nationality is in my signature.

Seems your signature idea didn't work out so well, Huck. Wink

Umengus
Belgium

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2004, 03:04:33 AM »

For you second comment:

aaargghh sorry (but it was a genral idea)... but there was maybe a finnish in the US army...
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2004, 06:09:37 PM »

some englishman tell me a little about the bnp, when you have the time.  I read a blurb in The Economist (well, why not?  after all, I'm a republican)  about them.  Seemed like an english version of Le Pen's organization.
Michael Z
Mike
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: -5.88, S: -4.72

« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2004, 06:17:43 PM »

some englishman tell me a little about the bnp, when you have the time.  I read a blurb in The Economist (well, why not?  after all, I'm a republican)  about them.  Seemed like an english version of Le Pen's organization.

Basically, yes. The BNP are a neo-nazi party and a continuation of the National Front of the 1970s. Their leader Nick Griffin is a recknowned Holocaust denier. As far as their membership is concerned, think sh**tkicking skinheads wearing suits in a desperate attempt to look 'respectable'. Unfortunately some of their tactics appear to pay off in parts of the north of England, if recent polls are anything to go by. They're still widely regarded as the extremist fringe party that they are, but I'd be lying if I said they didn't worry me, bearing in mind that most Germans treated the Nazi party as a joke in the mid-1920s.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2004, 06:21:08 PM »

Basically, yes. The BNP are a neo-nazi party and a continuation of the National Front of the 1970s. Their leader Nick Griffin is a recknowned Holocaust denier. As far as their membership is concerned, think sh**tkicking skinheads wearing suits in a desperate attempt to look 'respectable'. Unfortunately some of their tactics appear to pay off in parts of the north of England, if recent polls are anything to go by. They're still widely regarded as the extremist fringe party that they are, but I'd be lying if I said they didn't worry me, bearing in mind that most Germans treated the Nazi party as a joke in the mid-1920s.

well, here's what struck me.  apparently one of their defining characteristics is an anti-foreigner outlook.  so, isn't it a little contradictory to glorify a frenchman?  why not villify the bastard (because he's a foreigner -- a french one at that!) in order to be consistent?
Michael Z
Mike
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: -5.88, S: -4.72

« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2004, 06:34:47 PM »
« Edited: May 06, 2004, 06:41:59 PM by Michael Z »

well, here's what struck me.  apparently one of their defining characteristics is an anti-foreigner outlook.  so, isn't it a little contradictory to glorify a frenchman?  why not villify the bastard (because he's a foreigner -- a french one at that!) in order to be consistent?

I guess you could compare it to the Hitler-Mussolini axis.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2004, 01:49:36 PM »

I guess you could compare it to the Hitler-Mussolini axis.

THat the Nazis followed a short Austrian of Jewish heritage with dark hair and eyes and a pretty unmanly (imo) moustache is a bit of a contradiction too really...Hitler was long way from the Aryan ideals.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies