Senate Majority PAC (D): Bayh up 18 in Indiana (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:22:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 Senatorial Election Polls
  Senate Majority PAC (D): Bayh up 18 in Indiana (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Senate Majority PAC (D): Bayh up 18 in Indiana  (Read 33584 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: August 22, 2016, 11:33:09 PM »

Internals are showing VERY high numbers for him. I think the Monmouth poll is more accurate, it's probably Bayh +7 right now. Young should pound hard on the residence issue, and also air positive ads about him. In the end this race will be VERY close.

Considering the nature of Indiana polling I'd take internals and lack of response from the GOP than the Monmouth.  At the rate of GOP fundraising as of late imo, the GOP should triage this race

That would be stupid. It is one of the few D leaning competitive seats, that is not likely going to be running up against a steep Presidential margin in the opposite direction.

You don't triage one of your easiest paths to keeping your current majority. If I was the NRSC, come October, I would be pouring most of the resources into IN, PA, AZ and NC (assuming Burr doesn't get his a## in gear before then).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies