Rasmussen National Poll: Clinton +2 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:36:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Rasmussen National Poll: Clinton +2 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rasmussen National Poll: Clinton +2  (Read 916 times)
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« on: August 18, 2016, 08:45:40 AM »

…and then you see it’s Rassy. Junk poll.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 09:35:06 AM »

Another poll with Trump under 40%. Considering Rasmussen's Republican house effect, this poll is damning for Team Trump. If Trump ends up in the mid-to-high 30s, the Dems have a shot at the House.

Fun fact: Since the end of July, every one of the last eighteen 4-way Presidential polls shows Trump at or under 40%.

He won’t end up that low. My bet is that he’ll finish between 42% and 44%, depending on how Johnson performs.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 09:48:00 AM »

Another poll with Trump under 40%. Considering Rasmussen's Republican house effect, this poll is damning for Team Trump. If Trump ends up in the mid-to-high 30s, the Dems have a shot at the House.

Fun fact: Since the end of July, every one of the last eighteen 4-way Presidential polls shows Trump at or under 40%.

He won’t end up that low. My bet is that he’ll finish between 42% and 44%, depending on how Johnson performs.
I'm curious as to what Trump's floor is. Considering how disastrous the past several weeks have been, it is very impressive that Trump still is averaging 37% of the vote. Barring something completely nuts (which, at this point, I can't even imagine), I don't see him dropping much lower.

Well, 37% is pretty low. In this case, Johnson’s ceiling must be at 10 or 11%, which I think is too high (5-6% is more reliable). But even with Johnson at 11%, Hillary would still receive 50-52% of the vote and crush the Trumpster by double digits.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies