Justice +10-WV Global Strategy Group August 1-3 (Internal) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 12:26:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  Justice +10-WV Global Strategy Group August 1-3 (Internal) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Justice +10-WV Global Strategy Group August 1-3 (Internal)  (Read 3212 times)
WVdemocrat
DimpledChad
United States

« on: August 11, 2016, 11:52:24 AM »

What the hell is going on?
Cole should be up by double digits, West Virginia is going to be Trump's best state!

Governor races /=/ Federal races

Why do people not understand this? It's the same reason why Scott can win in Vermont.

Yeah, this race is a Tossup, with Justice favored at this point.

Really? Justice is favored after his lead was cut in half and his own internal shows him up 10? That means he's probably really only up by 5 or something, with plenty of time left on the clock.

I'd love to know what polls showed him with a 20 point lead. As far as I know, the polls thus far have shown Cole leading. And I live in WV, I can feel it in the air; the momentum is clearly with Justice.
WVdemocrat
DimpledChad
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 12:49:21 PM »

What the hell is going on?
Cole should be up by double digits, West Virginia is going to be Trump's best state!

Governor races /=/ Federal races

Why do people not understand this? It's the same reason why Scott can win in Vermont.

Yeah, this race is a Tossup, with Justice favored at this point.

Really? Justice is favored after his lead was cut in half and his own internal shows him up 10? That means he's probably really only up by 5 or something, with plenty of time left on the clock.

I'd love to know what polls showed him with a 20 point lead. As far as I know, the polls thus far have shown Cole leading. And I live in WV, I can feel it in the air; the momentum is clearly with Justice.

http://wvmetronews.com/2016/05/05/justice-again-leads-west-virginia-poll-goodwin-and-kessler-make-up-little-ground/

Well tits. Still think Justice will win tho.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies