Justice +10-WV Global Strategy Group August 1-3 (Internal) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 02:06:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  Justice +10-WV Global Strategy Group August 1-3 (Internal) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Justice +10-WV Global Strategy Group August 1-3 (Internal)  (Read 3265 times)
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« on: August 14, 2016, 12:12:17 PM »

Have we seen Cole lead in a single poll so far? I think the people calling this race Lean R are a bit premature.

Talk to me when Justice is still leading in late September. WV has such a strong republican lean that he has to be considered to have a disadvantage right now. If we had lots of non-internals showing him up by 10, it'd be different, but we don't.

Cole might win, but there's yet to be any evidence that WV doesn't still prefer Democrats in the governor's mansion.  How they vote nationally is only so relevant.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 02:08:08 PM »

Have we seen Cole lead in a single poll so far? I think the people calling this race Lean R are a bit premature.

Talk to me when Justice is still leading in late September. WV has such a strong republican lean that he has to be considered to have a disadvantage right now. If we had lots of non-internals showing him up by 10, it'd be different, but we don't.

Cole might win, but there's yet to be any evidence that WV doesn't still prefer Democrats in the governor's mansion.  How they vote nationally is only so relevant.

It's relevant when the first elected republican Senator in almost 60 years won every county in the state.

No.  It's not.  That's a national election.  I'm not saying Justice is going to win, but you are looking at this painfully simplistically.  "WV is UBER REPUBLICAN!" is not an intelligent thing to add to this thread, sorry.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2016, 09:58:14 PM »

No worries. You'll get all the evidence you need on November 8th.

Quite possible.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies