Parliamentary America - The Game (TURN 13)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 27, 2024, 06:04:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Parliamentary America - The Game (TURN 13)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24
Author Topic: Parliamentary America - The Game (TURN 13)  (Read 51406 times)
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #200 on: August 17, 2016, 09:25:38 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #201 on: August 17, 2016, 10:04:36 AM »
« Edited: August 17, 2016, 12:13:53 PM by Cris »

Todd Young (3.2) - Campaign Schedule

January 27 (New Hampshire, DC, Virginia, Georgia)
In the morning, Young will campaign in New Hampshire, will move to DC for House duties and then will held events in neighboring Virginia. In the evening, Young will move to Georgia.
Town Hall in Berlin, NH w/ MP Guinta.
Town Hallin Laconia, NH w/ MP Guinta.
Meet and Greet in Manchester, NH w/ MP Guinta.
House duties in Washington, DC.
Meet and Greet in Arlington, VA w/ MP Rigell.
Rally in Alexandria, VA w/ MP Rigell.

January 28 (South Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas)
Todd Young will tour on bus South Carolina and the other Southern states that will vote on Super Tuesday. The Young campaign will work hard for getting the most possibile number of victories and delegates in the South.
Town Hall in Myrtle Beach, SC w/ MP Boozman.
Meet and Greet in Georgetown, SC w/ MP Boozman.
Rally in Florence, SC w/ MP Boozman.
Town Hall in Jackson, TN w/ MP Boozman.
Meet and Greet in Birmingham, AL w/ MP Boozman.
Rally in Hope, AR w/ MP Boozman.
Meet and Greet in Durant, OK w/ MP Boozman.
Meet and Greet in Fort Worth, TX w/ MPs Cornyn and McCaul.
Rally in Dallas, TX w/ MPs Cornyn and McCaul.

January 29 (Colorado, Nevada, California, North Dakota, Minnesota)
[Young will engage in a tour across the West and then will go back to Michigan by stopping in North Dakota and Minnesota.
Rally in Pueblo, CO w/ MP Gardner.
Meet and Greet in Caliente, NV w/ MP Gardner.
Town Hall in Carson City, NV w/ MP Gardner.
Fundraiser in Sacramento, CA. w/ MP Issa.
Meet and Greet in Sacramento, CA w/ MP Issa.
Town Hall in Fargo, ND.
Meet and Greet in Austin, MN.
Rally in Marquette, MI.

January 30 (Iowa)
The finale rush for Iowa begins with a tour of Western and Central Iowa. MPs John Boozman, John Cornyn and Micheal McCaul will join Young during some of his events.
Meet and Greet in Sioux City, IA.
Rally in South Sioux, IA.
Rally in Council Bluffs, IA.
Meet and Greet in Lamoni, IA.
Town Hall in Osceola, IA.
Meet and Greet in Ames, IA.
Rally in Fort Dodge, IA

January 31 (Iowa)
Todd Young continues his Iowa tour by stopping in Central and Estearn Iowa. MP Cory Gardner and Scott Rigell will join Young during some of his events.
Town Hall in Marshalltown, IA.
Meet and Greet in Mason City, IA.
Meet and Greet in Waterloo, IA.
Rally in Independence, IA.
Meet and Greet in Manchester, IA.
Rally in Anamosa, IA.

February 1 (Iowa)
Some TV appareances are scheduled for this day, after his various events. MP Cory Gardner will join Young during some of his events.
Rally in Cedar Rapids, IA.
Meet and Greet in Montezuma, IA.
Rally in Ottumwa, IA.
Town Hall in Wapello, IA.
Meet and Greet in West Des Moines, IA.
Rally in Des Moines, IA.

February 2 (Iowa)
Young will held events for thanking his volunteers and then will speak to caucuses in the Des Moines area.
Meet and Greet in Bloomfield, IA.
Meet and Greet in Des Moines, IA.
Speaking at caucuses in Des Moines, IA.
Election night party in Des Moines, IA.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #202 on: August 17, 2016, 12:25:46 PM »

Can we have some long term polling (South Carolina, Nevada, Super Tuesday) since we're not solely focusing on Iowa and New Hampshire?
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #203 on: August 17, 2016, 12:26:52 PM »

Todd Young (3.3) - Schedule of surrogates

MP Cory Gardner of Colorado
January 27: House duties in DC
January 28: House duties in DC
January 29: Campaigning with Young in Colorado, Nevada
January 30: Campaigning in Colorado
January 31: Campaigning with Young in Iowa
February 1: Campaigning with Young in Iowa
February 2: Speaking to caucuses in Iowa

MP John Boozman of Arkansas
January 27: Campaigning in Arkansas
January 28: Campaigning with Young in South Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Arkansas, Oklahoma
January 29: House duties in DC
January 30: Campaigning with Young in Iowa
January 31: Campaigning in Iowa
February 1: Campaigning in Iowa

MP John Cornyn of Texas
January 27: Campaigning in Texas
January 28: Campaigning with Young in Texas
January 31: Campaigning in Iowa
February 1: House duties in DC

MP Micheal McCaul of Texas
January 27: Campaigning in Texas
January 28: Campaigning with Young in Texas
January 29: Campaigning in Texas
January 31: House duties in DC

MP Frank Guinta of New Hampshire
January 27: Campaigning with Young in New Hampshire
January 28: Campaigning in New Hampshire
January 29: Campaigning in New Hampshire
January 30: Campaigning in Maine
January 31: Campaigning in New Hampshire
February 1: House duties in DC
February 2: House duties in DC

MP Scott Rigel of Virginia
January 27: Campaigning with Young in Virginia
January 28: Campaigning in Virginia
January 30: House duties in DC
January 31: Campaigning with Young in Iowa

MP Darell Issa of California
January 27: House duties in DC
January 28: Campaigning in New Hampshire
January 29: Campaigning with Young in California
January 30: Campaigning in California and Nevada
January 31: Campaigning in Nevada
February 1: Campaigning in Nevada

Iowa Caucus Day:
Todd Young will speak to caucuses in Polk County
Jennifer Young will speak to caucuses in Scott County and Clinton County
MP Cory Gardner of Colorado will speak to caucuses in Johnson County and Jefferson County
MP John Boozman of Arkansas will speak to caucuses in Lyon County and Sioux County
MP John Cornyn of Texas will speak to caucuses in Woodbury County and Pottawattamie County
MP Micheal McCaul of Texas will speak to caucuses in Boone County and Webster County
MP Scott Rigel of Virginia will speak to caucuses in Dallas County and Story County
MP Darell Issa of California will speak to caucuses in Lee County and Des Moines County
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #204 on: August 17, 2016, 03:51:05 PM »

January 27th
-Begin airing of weeklong positive advertising in Iowa and New Hampshire
-Tour of small businesses in Fairfield County, Connecticut with MP Blumenthal and MP Himes
-Rally in Norwalk, Connecticut with MP Blumenthal and MP Himes

Excerpt:
– MP Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut

January 28th
-Fundraiser in Raleigh, North Carolina
-Rally in Chapel-Hill, North Carolina
-Open campaign office in Charleston, South Carolina

January 29th
-Rally in Spartanburg, South Carolina
-Fundraiser in Clemson, South Carolina
-Rally in Atlanta, Georgia
-Rally in Augusta, Georgia
-Travel to Ohio

January 30th
-Open campaign office in Tallahassee, Florida
-Rally in Dayton, Ohio
-Fundraiser in Cincinnati, Ohio
-Travel to New Hampshire

January 31st
-Supporters and Press Brunch in Manchester, New Hampshire
-Rally in Concord, New Hampshire
-Travel to Iowa
-Rally in Sioux City, Iowa

February 1st
-Meet and Greet Lunch in Davenport, Iowa
-Rally in Des Moines, Iowa
-Rally in Cedar Falls, Iowa
-Fundraiser in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

February 2nd
-Morning Rally in Dubuque, Iowa
-GOTV efforts with supporters across the state
-Attend Results Watching Party with supporters in Des Moines, Iowa
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #205 on: August 17, 2016, 04:27:52 PM »

Todd Young (3.4) - TV AD

To play in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Nevada, Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Massachusetts, Minnesota, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Michigan, Illinois, North Carolina, Florida, Ohio.

"Hi! I'm Todd Young, a Conservative MP from Indiana. Our party needs freesh faces, a new and bold direction. That's why I'm running for Conservative Leader.
The participation of our party in a coalition government with the Liberals alienated our base. I can assure to you that it will not happen again.
If you'll give me the honor of being leader of the Conservatives, I'll work for a government which pursue conservative principles.
We'll cut taxes, help our medium and small businesses, we'll favorize the creation of new jobs, we'll reduce spendings and balance budgets.
We'll protect the right to life, improve our education system.
As a former Marine officer, I understand that we need a strong national defense and security in order to make our country safe. I'll work for that and we'll continue the fight against our terrorist enemies.

I'm Todd Young and I approve this message."
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #206 on: August 17, 2016, 05:42:27 PM »

Building a Confident America: McMorris Leadership Campaign (III)

"The time has come for Conservatives across this country to stand up, to have their say in the election of a new Leader and a new route, to showcase what a rejuvenated and inspired Conservative Party can do for the country we love so much. The time has come for us to take the fight all the way to Government and address the issues that affect so many Americans, so we can close the gap between where we want to be... and where we are. There is just too much to be done as we speak, so many things we can make possible by working together towards the goal of a more confident America, an America standing strong in national security, strong against crime, strong on its economy and the chances it gives to every citizen, strong on its morale and its integrity, and drawing the necessary confidence to succeed from those strengths."

January 27th:
Texas II/Oklahoma I:
-Opening Campaign HQ in OK.
-Barnstorming Oklahoma City, OK.
-Barnstorming Tulsa, OK.
-Barnstorming Forth Worth, TX.
-Rally + Policy Speech in Houston, TX.

January 28th:
Arkansas I/Tennessee I/South Carolina III:
-Opening Campaign HQ in TN and AR.
-Barnstorming Little Rock, AR.
-Town Hall in Fort Smith, AR.
-Barnstorming Memphis, TN.
-Town Hall in Nashville, TN.
-Rally + Policy Speech in Columbia, SC with Lindsey Graham.

January 29th:
Georgia I/Alabama I/South Carolina IV:
-Opening Campaign HQ in GA and AL.
-Rally + Policy Speech in Birmingham on Terrorism.
-Rally + Policy Speech in Atlanta, GA on Welfare Reform.
-Town Hall in Rock Hill, SC.
-Town Hall in Sumter, SC.

January 30th:
Vermont I/Massachusetts I/New Hampshire IV:
-Opening Campaign HQ in MA and VT, expanding NH HQ.
-Town Hall in Boston, MA.
-Barnstorming Boston, MA.
-Town Hall in Burlington, VT.
-Town Hall in Concord, NH with Lindsey Graham and John McCain.
-Rally + Policy Speech in Nashua, NH with John McCain.

Excerpt: "To many, to far too many people what we consider the American Dream seems out of reach. What this campaign offers, and what the Conservative Party will offer to America, is a simple story of success. The story of a nation working through its potential, not its limits. The story of a nation where a girl who worked at a McDonalds to help pay for her college education can become a Party Leader, and hopefully, the Prime Minister of our great country. We can revitalize the American Dream of people working hard and getting ahead in life, we can make sure states like New Hampshire enjoy the benefits of a growing, stable and healthy economy supported by the right policies. By being fiscally responsible, by aiding families through proper support, the middle class through necessary tax cuts and tax reform, by fighting waste across the Government."

January 31st:
Michigan I, Illinois II, Minnesota I:
-Opening Campaign Offices in IL, MN and MI.
-Rally in Detroit, MI.
-Barnstorming Chicago, IL.
-Fundraising and Organizational Efforts in Chicago, IL.
-Town Hall in Minneapolis, MN.
-Town Hall in Saint Paul, MN.

February 1st:
Iowa III:
-Town Hall in Waterloo, IA.
-Town Hall in Sioux City, IA.
-Barnstorming in Davenport, IA.
-Barnstorming in Cedar Rapids, IA.
-Final Iowa Rally in Des Moines, IA.

Excerpt: "The more I travel to Iowa, the more fascinating I find the view of Conservatism so many people have here. They understand the need for renovation and change. But they do not see change as shifting beliefs for the sake of change, or liberalization for the sake of liberalization. They see change as modernizing our principles, as proving the fact that so many of them are successful when it comes to solving our challenges. I believe there is a majority of Americans who identify more with a sense of conservatism - perhaps with a smaller c - than a sense of liberalism, a majority of Americans who by instinct are more willing to trust conservative solutions, because those solutions work best for our country. This is embodied by men like Mike Crapo, a man warmly embraced by Iowans before his regretful departure from the Nationalist primary. People like Mike understand this fundamental argument, and I am more than proud to count on his support as the caucus approaches."

February 2nd:
Iowa IV:
-Final Iowa Campaign Event in Des Moines, IA.
-Rest, fly to New Hampshire after Caucus Results.

Excerpt: "Seeing so many people, learning so many stories, finding myself on the debate stage and on this very campaign event on the eve of Iowa voting... it is an honor, and a very humbling experience. If you had told me as a little girl or as a college student that one day I would be on this podium, speaking to all of you, fighting to be the next Leader of the Conservative Party and even Prime Minister, it would have never believed it. And yet here is stand, after years of working as hard as possible on behalf of my beloved constituents up in the Washington 3rd district. My friends, today begins an important test and a decisive challenge, and we are here to stay. From Iowa to New Hampshire, from South Carolina to Nevada, from March to May, and all the way to the Convention. We will lead the bold, courageous wave of Conservatives and independents alike desiring for a fresh start. We will deliver on renewal!"
DeSantis4Prez
lwp2004
United States

« Reply #207 on: August 17, 2016, 05:47:34 PM »

Lord John Kerry- TV AD #1
Broadcast in all 50 states:

"Hello, I am Lord John Kerry"

"And I am running for leadership of my party, the Liberal party"

"At the beginning, I tried to keep this a friendly competition, and not attack my opponents ruthlessly"

"But, as two of the other candidates, Connecticut MP Chris S. Murphy and Former Montana Premier Brian Schweitzer have show to me, this will be an un-friendly battle."

"Brian Schweitzer started by saying I don't fight for the common man, and Chris Murphy's endorsement, Dick Blumenthal, said that a man who endorsed me, Joe Lieberman, did not do well as an MP and that all the other liberal candidates don't know which party the're running in."

"So let's defeat Brian Schweitzer, Chris Murphy, the other Liberal candidates, and eventually, the candidates running for their party in the PM election."

"Thanks for listening America"

"And I'm John Kerry, and I approve this message"

"Paid for by the 2016 John Kerry for Liberal leadership and Prime Minister campaign"
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #208 on: August 17, 2016, 05:52:30 PM »

McMorris Rodgers Campaign Strategy:

As the Iowa voting approaches (with New Hampshire following soon afterwards), the McMorris Rodgers Campaign is committed to securing strong showings across the board in order to gather delegates and secure a springboard for the crucial March contests, focusing on performance more than outright victories given delegate proportionality. This is best explained in Iowa, where conventional wisdom would suggest a Young victory all but a certainty.

To counter this, the McMorris Rodgers campaign is trying to capitalize on three different types of voters: urban voters following the campaign's focus on cities to avoid using too many resources, disaffected Nationalist voters who could be swayed to the McMorris Rodgers camp after Mike Crapo's endorsement (since he had a strong following in Iowa), and independents, first-time voter and female voters attracted to McMorris's pitch.

Therefore, potentially positive media coverage stemming from rising poll numbers and recent endorsements could impulse McMorris Rodgers forward to competing with Rubio and Kasich for 2nd or 3rd place, which would be a significant accomplishment. This would provide some degree of momentum coming into New Hampshire, where Lindsey Graham and John McCain both are expanding their own efforts and appealing to the voters who led McCain to victory in 2000 and 2008. Similarly, both Senators are offering aid to compete in Arizona, South Carolina and their respective regions.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #209 on: August 17, 2016, 07:04:40 PM »

Marco Rubio drops out of Conservative Party leadership race, endorses Cathy McMorris Rodgers

January 27th, 2016 in Des Moines, Iowa
In today's unstable world, we need a leader who can steer the American "Ship" through stormy waters. The race remains somewhat divided and in order to truly secure a majority for the Conservatives in Parliament for the first time since 1984, this party must unite quickly. I believe the best person to unite this party and steer our nation towards a brighter future is Cathy McMorris Rodgers, that is why I formally withdraw from the race for the Conservative Party leadership. Thank you and God Bless you all.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« Reply #210 on: August 17, 2016, 07:10:59 PM »

JBE Debate Answers

b]1. Your party currently only holds twenty-one seats outside of Appalachia. How do you think the Jacksonians can successfully expand your base to other areas?[/b]

I believe, if we continue a commitment to Jacksonian policies, our base will expand to other areas, once voters realise what we stand for as a party. Our party is fundamentally one based upon the working man, the single mother and father. That does not change, whether it is a working man from Rural Appalachia, from Louisana or from once-thriving industrial cities that have been turned into slums because of a failed, conservative-liberal plutocracy. Our campaign, our message, as patriots of this nation, to reclaim our jobs, reinvigorate industry, and have a person that can come out of high school or college, and get a well-paying, union job. This message, is not a Jacksonian message, it is an american message, that united people under a common banner of patriotism and a common banner of kinship and brotherhood of work and welfare.

2. If elected, which three issues will you focus the most attention on while in office?

The issues, that we will focus, that the Jacksonian people, will focus in office, are issues and concerns that face middle America, issues and concerns that face the working class, that have been left away, by big multinational companies, by globalization for the 1% and by unfair trade deals, in where proud workers have seen the jobs they love outsourced to god knows where. In office, I will try to reinvigorate our industry, reinvigorate a lack luster economy, and by doing reinvigorate america. How? For a start, when people are struggling to find a job, it will help, if we don't send jobs that we have to god knows where, Mexico? China? We shall rebuild communities, suffering in Appalachia, to rebuilding communities and Chicago and Detriot, by a a federal agency, managed by a state, to create new industries, which can employ american workers, for the betterment of america.
 We shall help, anyone in America have a right to a decent employment and a decent job, as with a job, comes the kinship and brotherhood of labor. Jobs, Trade and representing the left behind who have been tarnished by an Washington plutocracy and corruption is our campaign message, and is what we shall take first priority for in office.

3. If you could choose one other party for the Jacksonians to form a coalition government with, which one would it be and why?

Our campaign is one based on getting into government, and having common interests of the american people heard, if a party aligns with our beliefs of helping those vulnerable, sopping this faux-globalisation for the wealthy, supporting a controlled immigration policy, opposing illegal immigration, and helping the working man, that have been shoved aside by the banksters, multinational companies, rich coastal elites, and the washington plutocracy.

4. For All Other Jacksonians - Why have you made the decision to challenge the incumbent leader of your own party in his bid for reelection?

My decision to challenge the one Joe Manchin, a fine man, if I do say so my self, is not one based upon personal petty politics. It is because I am a proud american, a proud patriot, and I am seeing politicians that serve multi-national corporations instead of common-day Americans, common-day patriots who share this nation we love America. I believe disastrous trade policies, and disastrous immigration policies, that favor illegal immigrants and multinational corporations, over the patriotic working man, or those who have been shoved aside, and forgotten, the laborer and farmer, is who I represent, and what this humblest nation, a beacon in shores away, is why I decided to challenge to be the Jacksonian leader.

Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #211 on: August 17, 2016, 08:05:05 PM »

CRUZ ORGANIZATION UPDATE

The Cruz Campaign, would like to update our supporters on the grassroot updates that our campaign has achieved in the two short weeks which we have been active. Our campaign has opened offices in all fifty states and the District of Columbia and the vast majority of states have over three offices. We have hired quality nationalist activists and leaders including Jeff Roe, Ken Crow, Katrina Pierson a amongst others. We have the largest voter model of any candidate running for president ever, which include over 10,000 unique profiles. That database will be shared with the Nationalist Party once we lock up this nomination and will be shared with candidates in every single district so that we can win this election! Over the past two weeks we have also raised over $47 million dollars which we are using for our voter database, opening offices and our new ten million dollar ad-buy in the March primary states which we are launching on the night of January 31st. We are also going to spend $3 million dollars on our February primary and caucus states! By the end of February we are expecting over 450 offices nationwide which we will be keeping throughout the primary election for a) calls to future primary states and b) for nationalist use in the fall election! We ask all supporters right now to donate so we can continue our campaign at www.tedcruz.com/donate. If you want to help us volunteer and organize in your neighborhood please click this link www.tedcruz.com/organize.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« Reply #212 on: August 17, 2016, 08:31:11 PM »
« Edited: August 17, 2016, 08:50:30 PM by Intell »

JBE campaign

January 27

- Final day of canvasing in SC
- Building a SC campaign message, of "american jobs for the american people"
- Talk about investing in SC schools, after the disastrous conservative leadership of Nikki Haely.
- Meet and greet in Greenvile, SC, about Jobs, unfair trade deals, and rebuilding communities across the nation.

January 28

- Travel to Iowa
- Build a campaign in Iowa in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Hold a campaign speech in Iowa City, talking about corruption in Washington, and the ill-care that this government has on it's citizens. Campaign on expanding healthcare, and lowering taxes on the poor and middle class.
- Meet and Greet locals in Davenport, IA (The american people are getting screwed over, continuing influence of lobbyists and wall street, has caused an economy that works just for those with power, not for everyday americans)

January 29

- With a campaign bus, travel and meet residents, of rural America\
- Talk about helping everyday farmers, against corporation greed, and protect farmers from corporations trying to screw them over.
- Barnstorming in Sioux City, IA
- Meet and greet in Fort Dodge, IA, about lack of opportunities in rural iowa, and talking about ideas of more accessibility, to Jobs, Education, and trades skills.

January 30th

-Move to IL, and set up a local state organisation in Chicago, it's suburb and downstate.
- House Knocking in South Chicago, about expanding the base of the Jacksonian Party, based upon turning people from a life of crime, by rebuilding our inner cities, and tackling trade deals, and globalisation for the elite, which have ruined thriving cities like Chicago.
- Hold a Campaign Rally in Evanston, IL,  talking about reclaiming the might of Chicago as a industrial city, and rallying against the incompetent leadership of the liberals, of corruption, spiking crime and loss of jobs overseas.
- Hold Campaign meet and greets around Chicago Suburbs, appealing to middle america, catholics, and talking about common values which unite the american people.

January 31

-Hold a campaign rally in Peiora, IL (talking about helping working families, by providing free childcare, and tax benefits, for struggling families.)
- Meet and Greet in Springfield, IL
-  Travel Downstate, and talk about loss of people, and the ruining of communities, upon leadership that has no intentions of helping rural people, and Jacksonian policies, to reinvigorate, jobs in rural areas.

February 1st

- Travel to NH, and talk about what JBE intents to do once in office, reclaiming american jobs.
- Build up a Campaign Organsiagtion in Manchester, NH, having a press relase of JBE meeting volunteers and campaign staff.
- Canvasing in Lacionia, NH
- Barnstorming in Plymouth, NH, talking about expanding opportunities to rural people.

February 2nd

- Travel upstate, talking about concerns facing working rural people, and how he has helped them in LA during his term in office, and how he intends to help them once in office for prime ministers.
- Barnstorming in Woodstock, NH (Talking about expanding job opportunities in rural areas, and by protecting natural areas, and employing workers to work and protect such areas.)
- Meet and Greet voters in Littleton, NH (and try to address their jobs, on job opportunities, and the welfare of rural america.)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #213 on: August 17, 2016, 08:50:23 PM »
« Edited: August 17, 2016, 08:51:59 PM by Vice President Lumine »

Press Release: MCMORRIS RODGERS THANKS RUBIO FOR ENDORSEMENT:

Des Moines, IA - As the Iowa voting is near, leadership candidate Cathy McMorris Rodgers spoke to reporters on the recent and surprising news that fellow candidate and At-Large MP for Florida Marco Rubio had decided to withdraw and endorse her. "Marco is a brilliant individual, let no one cast doubt on that. He is a fantastic promise for the future of our party, one of the symbols of the renewed, efficient and bold Conservatism this country needs. I'm very glad and humbled to count on his endorsement."

McMorris Rodgers also echoed the unity message delivered by Rubio on his endorsement: "I would like to think that this candidacy is one that can bring unity to the Conservative Party and form a message that can get the majority of the voters behind a project to change America for the better. From Conservatives to Lindsey Graham, John McCain and Marco Rubio, to former Nationalists like Mike Crapo, we're proving that we can form a powerful and diverse force ready to fight to deliver on necessary national security focus, on efficient economic stewardship, on helping families when they need it the most, on the right set of policies for an America led through bold, decisive and strong leadership."

Whereas the McMorris camp in Iowa remains very cautious given the large strength of MP Todd Young is showing across the state, they believe this surprising development gives McMorris Rodgers a clear shot at a respectable second place. In the meantime, some extra resources in terms of volunteers and ads will be deployed to secure a decent performance on February 2nd, whereas National HQ is already looking a ways to secure and consolidate former Rubio supporters and setting up preliminary ground for a Florida office, a crucial state which be more strongly contested once the first contests pass by.
kyc0705

« Reply #214 on: August 17, 2016, 08:57:58 PM »

HILLARY CLINTON CAMPAIGN SCHEDULE: JANUARY 27 - FEBRUARY 2, 2016

JANUARY 27
The campaign began a high-impact Internet and television ad buy in Iowa. That night, a large rally was held in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, with former Prime Minister Bill Clinton opening, introducing his wife.

JANUARY 28
Former Prime Minister Bill Clinton flew to Manchester, New Hampshire, and gave speeches on behalf of Hillary Clinton in Manchester and Concord. Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton gave speeches in Cedar Rapids, Iowa and Des Moines, Iowa.

JANUARY 29
Hillary Clinton took a quick diversion from the Iowa grind, and the campaign flew out to Portland, Oregon to hold a rally. (Secretly, members of the campaign were hoping that a bird would land on the lectern. But sadly, no birds ever did.)

JANUARY 30
On the way back from Oregon, the campaign held a rally in Las Vegas and a fundraising dinner in Reno.

JANUARY 31
Continuing their mini-road trip, the Clinton campaign stopped in Denver, Colorado, and held a rally. Referencing the state's liberal policy towards cannabis, Clinton promised to "legalize medical marijuana and loosen the harsh penalties on recreational marijuana usage" if elected.

FEBRUARY 1
The Clinton campaign returned to Iowa for the final full day before the vote. A big rally was held in Des Moines, featuring big name stars and lengthy, enthusiastic remarks from former Prime Minister Bill Clinton. Meanwhile, surrogates held a smaller big-dollar fundraising event elsewhere in the city.

FEBRUARY 2
The campaign held a watch party for the results of the party elections. Afterward, the campaign immediately flew to New Hampshire, to begin another few days of campaigning before that state's vote.
GAworth
United States

« Reply #215 on: August 17, 2016, 09:07:45 PM »

#TogetherwithTulsi                 #TogetherwithTulsi                 #TogetherwithTulsi                        #Together with Tulsi                    #TogetherwithTulsi                     #TogetherwithTulsiTulsi Gabbard Campaign Schedule
January 27th
Eggs and Issues in New Rochelle, New York
Campaigning in Norwalk, Connecticut
Campaigning in Hartford, Connecticut
Town Hall in Springfield, Massachusetts

January 28th
Pancakes and Politics in Nashua, New Hampshire
Campaigning in Manchester, New Hampshire
Campaigning in Concord, New Hampshire
Late Night Rally in Keene, New Hampshire

January 29th
Flight to Omaha, Nebraska
Campaigning in Omaha, Nebraska
Campaigning in Council Bluffs, Iowa
Late Night Rally in Missouri Valley, Iowa

January 30th
Pancakes and Politics in Sioux City, Iowa
Campaigning in Le Mars, Iowa
Campaigning in Spirit Lake, Iowa
Campaigning in New Ulm, Minnesota

January 31st
Town Hall in Rochester, Minnesota
Flight to Charleston, South Carolina
Town Hall in Charleston, South Carolina
Rally in Orangeburg, South Carolina

February 1st
Campaigning in Columbia, South Carolina
Campaigning in Lexington, South Carolina
Flight to Des Moines, Iowa
Rally in Des Moines, Iowa
Late Night Campaigning in Marshalltown, Iowa

February 2nd
Tulsi Gabbard’s Schedule
7AM: Call into to Morning Radio Shows and TV programs
9AM: Campaigning in Waterloo, Iowa
1PM: Campaigning in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
4PM: Call into Drive Time Radio
6PM: Attending Caucus sites in Iowa City, Iowa
9PM: Election Watch Party in Des Moines, Iowa

Barbara Lee’s Caucus Schedule
Attending Caucus sites in Central Des Moines, Iowa
Attending Caucus sites in Western Des Moines, Iowa
Attending Caucus sites in Urbandale, Iowa
Election Watch Party in Des Moines, Iowa

Peter DeFazio’s Caucus Schedule
Attending Caucus sites around The University of Iowa
Attending Caucus Sites in Iowa City, Iowa
Attending Caucus Sites in Newton, Iowa

Mazie Hirono’s Caucus Schedule
Attending Caucus sites in Davenport, Iowa
Attending Caucus sites in Bettendorf, Iowa
Attending Caucus sites in Clinton, Iowa

Ads (Amount for the Week)
$50K on ads about Tulsi in Iowa (Des Moines Market)
$50K  on ads against Syrian War in Iowa (Cedar Rapids Market)
$50K on ads about Tulsi's Plan for Climate Change (Davenport-Dubuque Market)
$25K on ads about Tulsi's Plan for Campaign Finance Reform in South Carolina (Charleston Market)
Trans Rights Are Human Rights
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #216 on: August 17, 2016, 09:45:54 PM »
« Edited: August 17, 2016, 10:06:23 PM by Peebs »

January 27: Texas
Morning: Fly to El Paso
Afternoon: Rally and town hall in El Paso
Night: Fly to Monterey, CA
January 28: California and North Carolina
Morning: Rally and town hall in Monterey, CA
Afternoon: Fly to Raleigh, NC
Night: Rally and town hall in Raleigh, NC
January 29: Launch Campaign HQs in ST states
Morning: Drive to Atlanta, GA. Launch state campaign HQ there
Afternoon: Drive to Montgomery, AL. Launch state campaign HQ there
Night: Drive to Little Rock, AR. Launch state campaign HQ there. Fly to Nashua, NH later
January 30: New Hampshire (1)
Morning: Rally and town hall in Nashua
Afternoon: Rally and town hall in Manchester
Night: Rally and town hall in Concord
January 31: New Hampshire (2)
Morning: Rally and town hall in Laconia
Afternoon: Rally and town hall in Portsmouth
Night: Fly to Des Moines, IA
February 1: Iowa (1)
Morning: Rally and town hall in Des Moines
Afternoon: Drive to Sioux City
Night: Rally and town hall in Sioux City. Drive to Iowa City overnight.
February 2: Iowa (2)
Morning: Get surrogates (Merkley, Franken, Ryan, Kaptur, Connie and the kids) talking to Iowa caucusers
Afternoon: Campaign in Iowa City
Night: Post-Iowa speech in Iowa City
MP Jeff Merkley will cover Des Moines and Ames.
MP Al Franken will cover Davenport and Walcott.
MP Tim Ryan will cover Iowa City and Cedar Rapids.
MP Marcy Kaptur will cover Waterloo and Evansdale.
Connie Schultz, MP Brown's wife, will cover Marshalltown and Lamoille.
Emily Brown, MP Brown's daughter, will cover Mason City and Clear Lake.
Caitlin Brown, MP Brown's daughter, will cover Sioux City and Sargeant Bluff.
Andy Brown, MP Brown's son, will cover Red Oak and Stanton.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #217 on: August 17, 2016, 09:58:45 PM »

Joni Ernst For America's Future

Schedule for Wednesday, January 27th - Tuesday, February 2nd:

Wednesday, January 27th:
Fly to Appleton, WI to meet with members of the John Birch Society
Rally with Ron Johnson in Appleton
Drive to Dubuque
Meet with Volunteers in Dubuque HQ
Policy Speech in Dubuque on "Stopping the Bureaucratic Elite"

Thursday, January 28th:
Town Hall in Davenport
Rally in Burlington, IA
Rally in Tama, IA
Rally in Akeney, IA with Jim DeMint

Friday, January 29th:
Rally in Des Moines with Sarah Palin
Rally in Fort Dodge
Barnstorming in Marshalltown
Rally in Mason City with
Fly Back to Des Moines

Saturday, January 30th:
Fly to South Carolina
Rally in Myrtle Beach with Ted Nugent on "Stopping Illegal Immigration"
Fly to Nashville, Tennessee to set up campaign HQ
Fly back to Cedar Rapids.

Sunday, January 31th:
Attend Service at the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Des Moines
Set up a "Souls to the Polls" outreach program for Churches around Iowa
Rally in Iowa City
Policy Speech in Newton on "Bringing Back Christian Values"

Monday, February 1st:
Go to Red Oak Caucus Site
Hold "Iowa Viewing" Cookout with Supporters at Home
Caucus with fellow constituents
Watch Iowa Returns with Family and Supporters

Tuesday, February 2nd:
Fly to Richmond, Virginia to set up Virginia HQ
Rally in Richmond on "Taking Back Our Jobs"
Fly back to Washington for Parlimentary Duties.

Surrogate Schedule
Ted Nugent Schedule
Holding Fundraising Concerts around the Nation
Barnstorming in the Sioux City Region
Attending Caucuses in the Sioux City Region

Ted Nugent Schedule
Holding Fundraising Concerts around the Nation
Barnstorming in the Sioux City Region
Attending Caucuses in the Sioux City Region

Tom Cotton Schedule
Rallying Iowans on "The Threat of Iran and its Nuclear Program"
Barnstorming in Mason City, Iowa Falls, and Sac City
Attending Caucuses in Mason City

Ron Johnson Schedule
Talking to Iowans about Joni Ernst's experience and integrity.
Barnstorming in Caroll, Lake City, and Atlantic
Attending Caucuses near Atlantic

Sarah Palin Schedule
Talking to Iowans about Joni Ernst's leadership and how to bring about true Christian Values
Barnstorming in Des Moines, West Des Moines, and Akeney
Attending Caucuses in Polk County

Jim DeMint Schedule
Talking to Iowans about Joni Ernst's help with the Heritage Foundation and true conservatism
Barnstorming in Council Bluffs, Shanendoah, and Red Oak
Attending Caucuses in Fremont County

Michelle Bachmann Schedule
Telling Iowans about the Damage of the Liberals' Trade Deals
Barnstorming in Cedar Rapids and Iowa City
Attending Caucuses in Linn County
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #218 on: August 17, 2016, 10:31:09 PM »

Press Release: Murphy Campaign Response to Negative Advertising by John Kerry

Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #219 on: August 17, 2016, 11:37:58 PM »
« Edited: August 18, 2016, 12:20:36 AM by President Leinad »

Musk for America 3.1 - Schedule

January 27th:
New Hampshire:
-Campaigning in Berlin
-Campaigning in Lebanon
-Campaigning in Hanover
-Campaigning in Conway
-Campaigning in Laconia

January 28th:
New Hampshire:
-Campaigning in Keene
-Campaigning in Claremont
-Campaigning in Concord
-Campaigning in Hooksett
-Campaigning in Dover

January 29th:
New Hampshire:
-Campaigning in Rochester
-Campaigning in Derry
-Campaigning in Londonderry
-Campaigning in Portsmouth
-Campaigning in Salem

January 30th:
New Hampshire:
-Campaigning in Merrimack
-Campaigning in Hudson
-Campaigning in Bedford
-Campaigning in Nashua
-Campaigning in Manchester

Elon Musk speaking at Texas A&M, as part of his strategy to attract younger voters.

January 31th:
Texas:
-Campaigning in Dallas
-Campaigning in College Station
-Campaigning in San Antonio
-Campaigning in Houston

February 1st:
Nevada:
-Campaigning in North Las Vegas
-Campaigning in Las Vegas
-Campaigning in Reno
-Campaigning in Carson City

February 2nd:
Iowa:
-Campaigning in Waterloo
-Campaigning in Iowa City
-Campaigning in Des Moines
-Speak to a caucus sites in Ames

-Peter Thiel will speak to caucus sites in Iowa City
-Jesse Ventura will speak to caucus sites in Fort Dodge
-Krist Novoselic will speak to caucus sites in Cedar Rapids
-John Stossel will speak to caucus sites in Jefferson County
-Penn Jillete, with Teller, will speak to caucus sites in Des Moines
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #220 on: August 18, 2016, 03:35:30 AM »

Statement on MP Rubio dropping out of the race.

I'd like to thank MP Marco Rubio for his contribution of ideas in the republican primary. Both me and Marco are part of that 2010 freshmen class and I had the occasion of knowing him well during these years in the House. Marco Rubio is a strong conservative who stands up for his Florida constituences and I have no doubt he'll continue to do that.
While our field is composed by so qualified candidates, I think I'm the best candidate for Conservative leader. It's time for a change in our party and I'm sure that former Marco Rubio's voters are of the same idea and so, even if Marco endorsed another candidate, I look forward to get their support in the upcoming primary contests.

Statement on Campaign Infrastructure, Strategy.

Today, I'm proud to announce that our campaign opened at least one campaign office in all the states that will vote on February and March. Our campaign is looking forward to compete in all states, in order to gain the most possible number of delegates for winning the Conservative Leadership race.
We are in a strong position in Iowa and we are counting on momentum following a victory in Iowa. With Senator Rubio dropping out of the race, we have more possibilities in Florida, and we are looking forward to compete hard here. We are also in a great position in Midwest, Russ Belt, South and in Western states like Colorado and California, where we'll be able to get a big number of victories. While Mrs. McMorris Rodgers and Mr. Kasich are stronger respectively in Western and Norhteastern states, we'll continue to campaign here, in order to get the most possible number of delegates from these states.
Representative simossad
simossad
Germany

« Reply #221 on: August 18, 2016, 04:23:22 AM »

Elizabeth Warren's comment to the public mudslinging of the Liberal Party

Senator Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #222 on: August 18, 2016, 06:23:06 AM »

Apologies for the brief schedule:

Pat Buchanan will visit Iowa, New Hampshire, Alabama, Arizona, Kentucky, Wisconsin, and Maine on separate days of the week. Buchanan will connect with activists in each state, fundraise, hold town halls in small towns, and hold rallies in big cities. The big message that Buchanan will push this week is that he is the true change candidate in the Nationalist race, being the only one outside of government.
DeSantis4Prez
lwp2004
United States

« Reply #223 on: August 18, 2016, 07:44:46 AM »

Press Release: Murphy Campaign Response to Negative Advertising by John Kerry

"The Kerry Campaign had tried to stay friendly. PM Murphy and Premier Schweitzer have shown against that, Lord Kerry even offered dinner in January,"-John Edwards, Kerry spokesperson
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #224 on: August 18, 2016, 07:49:19 AM »

Jan. 27-Feb. 2:

January 27:
- Rally in Miami, Florida
- Fundraiser in Miami
- Barnstorm Miami
- Rally in Tampa, FL
- Barnstorm Tampa, FL

January 28:
- Rally in San Diego, CA
- Town Hall in San Diego
- Barnstorm Los Angeles, CA
- Major Rally in Los Angeles, CA

January 29:
- Rally in Chicago, IL
- Town Hall in Chicago
- Barnstorm Chicago
- Fundraiser in Chicago

January 30:
- Rally in Houston, TX
- Town Hall in Houston
- Barnstorm Houston
- Fundraiser in Houston

January 31:
- Rally in Philadelphia, PA
- Town Hall in Philadelphia
- Fundraiser in Philadelphia
- Barnstorm Philadelphia

February 1:
- Town Hall in New York City
- Town Hall in New York City
- Fundraiser in NYC
- Barnstorm NYC
- Major Rally in NYC

February 2:
- Rest
- Barnstorm Nashua, NH
- Town Hall in Manchester, NH
- Barnstorm Boston, MA
- Town Hall in Boston, MA

CAMPAIGN OFFICES:
Open regional offices in Chicago, Miami, Los Angeles, and New York City
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length