Parliamentary America - The Game (TURN 13)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 28, 2024, 05:50:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Parliamentary America - The Game (TURN 13)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24
Author Topic: Parliamentary America - The Game (TURN 13)  (Read 51430 times)
kyc0705

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #275 on: August 20, 2016, 05:23:23 PM »

HILLARY CLINTON CAMPAIGN SCHEDULE: FEBRUARY 3-9, 2016

Excerpt from Hillary Clinton's Iowa concession speech
You must be logged in to read this quote.

FEBRUARY 3
The Clinton campaign held a massive rally in Manchester, New Hampshire. Former Prime Minister Bill Clinton opened for his wife. That night, a fundraising dinner was held.

FEBRUARY 4
The campaign then flew across the country to Los Angeles, where a new campaign surrogate -- Senator Dianne Feinstein -- introduced Hillary Clinton during a big rally at the Staples Center. That night, the campaign flew to Carson City, Nevada, and held another rally there.

FEBRUARY 5
The Clinton campaign held a fundraiser and a rally in Las Vegas.

FEBRUARY 6
The campaign flew to Charleston, South Carolina, where Hillary Clinton garnered the support of a number of local Liberal Party officials, and held a rally where she announced her plans to reduce the wealth gap between African-Americans and whites, as well as reducing tensions between African-Americans and the law enforcement community.

FEBRUARY 7
The Clinton campaign held a rally in Columbia, South Carolina, and later that day, proceeded to head back up to New Hampshire. A rally was held in Concord.

FEBRUARY 8
Bill Clinton held a surrogate rally for Hillary Clinton in Boston, while the candidate herself traveled to Atlanta to begin barnstorming.

FEBRUARY 9
The Clinton campaign reassembled in Las Vegas, for another series of public appearances and press opportunities.
AuH2O Republican
Rookie
United Kingdom

« Reply #276 on: August 20, 2016, 05:52:23 PM »

Rand Paul: "Stand by me 'Leave Me The Hell Alone' voters"

Rand Paul speaks to supporters at a 'Welcome Back Paul Family' rally in Concord, NH

AP -- In a desperate plea to New Hampshire voters to help get his campaign back on track, Rand Paul appealed to New Hampshire's libertarian streak to back him to victory. Calling the state the perfect home for "leave me the hell alone" voters, he reiterated his support for their low tax policies and the non-partisan Free State Project.

"New Hampshire has always been friendly to the Paul family. I know you have given great support to my father in the past, and tonight I ask you to rally one more time around the banner that my father and I stand for. New Hampshire voters, I ask you to stand by me in this campaign of ours."

Schedule

February 3rd
- Arrive in Boston, MA
- Campaign rally in Boston, MA
- Fundraiser in Boston, MA
- Travel to Vermont

February 4th
- Barnstorming in Burlington and surrounding counties
- Open up Vermont campaign HQ
- Campaign rally with students at University of Vermont
- Travel to New Hampshire
- 'Welcome Back Paul Family' rally in Concord, NH alongside Ron Paul

February 5th
- Barnstorming in Merrimack County, NH
- Barnstorming in Strafford County, NH
- Campaign rally alongside Justin Amash MP in Dover, NH

February 6th
- Barnstorming in Rockingham County, NH
- Campaign rally alongside Thomas Massie MP in Brentwood, NH
- Travel to Boston, MA
- Speech at Harvard University on civil liberties
- Travel back to NH

February 7th
- Barnstorming in Hillsborough County, NH
- Fundraiser in Nashua, NH
- Campaign rally alongside Raul Labrador MP in Manchester, NH

February 8th
- Barnstorming in Merrimack County, NH
- Barnstorming in Sullivan County, NH
- Campaign rally alongside Ron Paul in Concord, NH

February 9th
- Barnstorming in Belknap County, NH
- Barnstorming in Grafton County, NH
- Barnstorming in Coos County, NH
- Fly back to Concord, NH for an evening campaign rally alongside Ron Paul, Raul Labrador, Thomas Massie and Justin Amash
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #277 on: August 20, 2016, 06:22:47 PM »

One last reminder to have everything in by 8:00 PM EST tonight if possible, guys. Please feel free to message me if you have anything going on. Thanks! Grin
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #278 on: August 20, 2016, 06:30:02 PM »
« Edited: August 20, 2016, 11:15:47 PM by Committeeman Kingpoleon »

$6,000,000 on national ad:
CARTE GOODWIN: A NEW TYPE OF JACKSONIAN

Senator Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #279 on: August 20, 2016, 06:42:10 PM »

Buchanan for the Nationalists

Trans Rights Are Human Rights
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #280 on: August 20, 2016, 06:44:09 PM »

Remarks on the death of Larry Sanders
February 3: New Hampshire (1)
Morning: Fly to Nashua
Afternoon: Barnstorm up US-3, I-93, and I-89, making stops in Nashua, Manchester, Concord, and Lebanon.
Night: Fly to Asheville, NC
February 4: North Carolina and South Carolina (1)
Morning: Barnstorm down I-26 and I-85, making stops in Asheville and Hendersonville, NC, as well as Spartanburg and Greenville, SC
Afternoon: Barnstorm down I-385 and I-26, making stops in Greenville, Simpsonville, Laures, Newberry, and Columbia, SC
Night: Appear on local cable show in Columbia, SC
February 5: South Carolina (2)
Morning: Barnstorm up I-20, making stops in Columbia, Camden, and Florence
Afternoon: Barnstorm down I-95 and I-26, making stops in Florence, Manning, Santee, Summerville, and Charleston
Night: Fly to Augusta, GA
February 6: Georgia and Tennessee (1)
Morning: Barnstorm up I-20, making stops in Augusta, Crawfordville, Madison, Covington, and Atlanta, GA
Afternoon: Barnstrorm up I-75, making stops in Augusta, Marietta, Calhoun, and Dalton, GA, as well as Chattanooga, TN. Launch state HQ in TN
Night: Fly to Knoxville, TN
February 7: Tennessee (2)
Morning: Barstorm up I-40 and down I-24, making stops in Crossville, Cookeville, Lebanon, Nashville, and Murfreesboro
Afternoon: Barnstorm up TN-840 and down I-40, making stops in Murfreesboro, Jackson, and Memphis.
Night: Rest
February 8: Arkansas
Morning: Barnstorm down I-40, making stops in Forrest City, Brinkley, and Little Rock
Afternoon: Barnstorm down I-30, making stops in Benton, Malvern, Arkadelphia, Prescott, Hope, and Texarkana
Night: Fly to Manchester, NH
February 9: New Hampshire (2)
Morning: Get surrogates (All from Iowa as well as O'Rourke) to NH to talk to voters
Afternoon: Final rally in NH in Manchester
Night: Post NH speech in Manchester
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #281 on: August 20, 2016, 06:55:33 PM »

Musk for America 4.1 - Schedule

February 3rd:
Minnesota:
-Set up Minnesota HQ
-Rally in Minneapolis with Jesse Ventura
-Fly to Colorado
Mid-Air:
-Help various campaign staff set up HQs in all the Super Tuesday states via Skype.
Colorado:
-Set up Colorado HQ

Quote from: Restricted

February 4th:
Colorado:
-Campaigning in Denver
-Fly to Nevada
Nevada:
-Campaigning in Elko
-Campaigning in Winnemucca

February 5th:
Nevada:
-Campaigning in Sun Valley
-Campaigning in Sparks
-Campaigning in Reno
-Campaigning in Fallon

February 6th:
Nevada:
-Campaigning in Carson City
-Campaigning in Fernley
-Campaigning in Gardnerville Ranchos
-Campaigning in Pahrump

February 7th:
Nevada:
-Campaigning in Sunrise Manor
-Campaigning in Henderson
-Campaigning in North Las Vegas
-Campaigning in Las Vegas

February 8th:
New Hampshire:
-Talk to Volunteers and Campaign in northern NH (Coos, Grafton, and Carroll counties)
-Talk to Volunteers and Campaign in southeast NH (Rockingham, Strafford, and Belknap counties)
-Talk to Volunteers and Campaign in southwest NH (Merrimack, Sullivan, and Cheshire counties)
-Talk to Volunteers and Campaign in Hillsborough county

February 9th:
New Hampshire:
-GOTV Rally in Durham
-GOTV Rally in Hanover
-GOTV Rally in Manchester
-Election Night Rally in Manchester

Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #282 on: August 20, 2016, 06:58:06 PM »

Musk for America 4.2 - Surrogates

Peter Thiel - Take up his new role as the campaign's Director of Fundraising, doing so in several locations across the country and on the internet, then help with GOTV in New Hampshire.
Jesse Ventura - Campaign and work on organization in Minnesota, then help with GOTV in New Hampshire.
Krist Novoselic - Help build campaign infrastructure in Washington, and then campaign in Nevada and New Hampshire with Musk.
John Stossel - Encourage people on FOX to talk about Musk, and then help with GOTV in New Hampshire.
Penn & Teller - Campaign and work on organization in Nevada, then help with GOTV in New Hampshire.
Trey Parker & Matt Stone - Head the campaign's Millennial Outreach program along with a professional campaign strategist whose name I am willing to make up if asked, and attend Musk events in Denver.
Bill Walker - Help build campaign infrastructure in Alaska, and then campaign in Nevada and GOTV in New Hampshire with Musk.
Senator Spiral
Spiral
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Bosnia and Herzegovina

« Reply #283 on: August 20, 2016, 06:59:19 PM »

Pat Buchanan GOTV Strategy: New Hampshire

On the onset of the New Hampshire primary, the Buchanan campaign is going all out to achieve an upset after Nationalist Deputy Leader Ted Cruz has led for months. The GOTV strategy entails gathering many veterans from Buchanan's past campaigns, many of whom are very connected with Nationalist politics in the state, and deploying them statewide to rally voters. A strong emphasis is being made on switching undecided voters and voters leaning toward Cruz or Ernst. The pitch made to these voters is that Buchanan is the original conservative that Cruz and Ernst have emulated ideas from, who has also been right for decades on many important issues: trade, immigration, abortion, etc. Buchanan, having been out of politics for decades, thus had no other motive to run again but to run on solving these issues. While grassroots conservatives are a key element in Buchanan's operation, another strong focus has been on bringing in working-class voters, such as those working in textile mills common in New England, whose jobs have been displaced by outsourcing. The Buchanan campaign has been working overtime to motivate voters in their camp to turn out, from the big cities to the sparsely populated rural areas often ignored. In the end, the campaign expects at the very least to see a much closer race unfold than expected.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #284 on: August 20, 2016, 07:08:30 PM »

I'm going to start processing the results of Turn 4 now. Turn 5 should be up soon! Grin

If you still need to post your schedule, please do so ASAP. Gracias.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« Reply #285 on: August 20, 2016, 08:18:38 PM »

Turn 4

Iowa concession speech

" Now, we might not have had a win, as we would have liked for, however our results are solid, and from this we shall progress into New Hampshire, South Carolina and Nevada, and truly display a commitment, to fight for those without a voice, to fight for the working man!" Applause

Febuary 3

- Barnstorming in Keene, NH
- Meet voters in Jeffry, NH and why they should vote for JBE
- Canvasing in Amherst, NH
- Give Speech in Manchester, NH (The other parties, have been screwing you for their own political gains. In louisana, JBE fought the conservative-nationalist establishment, and expanded healthcare to those that needed, reversed disastrous education cuts, and increased opportunities, for working families, with trade jobs.
- Organise Campaign in Manchester, NH (Focus on those who live in poverty, those who do not vote previousely, those in rural areas that need a voice, and those in working class jobs, especially in textile mills.

February 4

- Barnstorming in Nashua, NH
- Barnstorming in Hampton, NH
- Adress Voter Concerns in Portsmouth, NH (give a forceful attention, to (trade, immigration, well-paying jobs and corruption.)
- Barnstorming in Dover, NH
- Canvasing and a Sausage Snag in Rochester, NH

February 5

- Barnstorming in Tilton, NH
- Barnstormng in Lacionia, NH
- Barnstorming in New London, NH
- Barnstorming in Newbury, NH
- Meet Local Campaign Organisation and meet and greet voters, on doors, to send a message, that JBE is commited to fighting for the working man.

February 6

- With his wife, canvas around Lebanon, NH (to show, that JBE is a committed
  (man, and display a message, that he will commit to a fight to the working man)
- Canvasing in Libson, NH with his wife
- Barnstorming in Littleton,NH and talk about reclaiming local jobs, and expanding opportunists, for rural folks.
- Barnstorming in Lancaster, NH
- Speech in Northumberland, NH (with an exclusive message, about reclaiming jobs, helping single families, and have well-paying jobs in Northumberland, NH but also across america.)

February 7

- Meeting Voters in Columbia, NH and adress their concerns, and how JBE is the right candidate,'
- Barnstorming in Colebrook, NH
- Campaign Organisation meet and greet voters in Pittsburg, NH (Talk about jobs, and how the political establishment, has no idea about the concerns about rural people, and that only the Jacksonian Party, and try to persuade them to vote for JBE to address those concerns.)
- Head back to Manchester, NH (and have how to vote cards, with a ballot sheet which is voting for JBE. The ballot sheet also has JBE messages on Trade, the political establishments, and his accomplishments as governor.
- Disperse this around, NH

February 8

- Fly to Las Vegas, NV
- Canvasing and setting up a campaign organisation across the state centered in Reno, NV
- Meet Voters in Reno, NH and adress their concerns, and JBE message especially on trade, and a commitment to helping the unemployed, and under-employed, by having well-paying Jobs.)
- Barnstorming in Carson City, NV
- Meet rural people, and have a campaign bus with JBE, travelling voters and meeting voters around NE Nevada.
- Final Campaign Rally in Las Vegas, NV (Talking about JBE campaign on Jobs, Trade, and having well-playing industrial jobs across NV)

February 9

- Final Day of Campaigning in NH, JBE will take voters to the poll in Manchester, NH
- Multiple Campaign Buses across NH, assisting voters, to the poll, especially in Manchester, NH, and rural areas.
- Local Radio Interview, on the commitment JBE has to fighting for middle america, and a commitment, to the working man.
- Helping voters, addressing their concerns, and helping them to get to the polls, hopefully convincing them to vote for JBE.
- Do this until 6 O clock, in where JBE, wil be at campaign headquaters, eagerly, waiting the results, with his campaign organisation still running.

NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #286 on: August 20, 2016, 08:19:27 PM »

Joni Ernst For America's Future

Schedule for Wednesday, February 3rd - Tuesday, February 9th:

Wednesday, February 3rd:
Fly to Phoenix, Arizona to meet with Prem. Doug Ducey
Rally with Sarah Palin in Tucson
Drive to El Paso
Set up El Paso HQ
Policy Speech to Volunteers about "The Need For LEGAL Immigration"
Set up Latino Outreach Program in West Texas
Speech in San Angelo on "Ending The Criminalization of Christianity"

Thursday, February 4th:
Drive to Odessa, TX
Town Hall at Midland, TX
Barnstorming in Ft. Worth, TX
Set up HQ in Dallas
Policy Speech in Dallas on "The Real Right to Life"

Friday, February 5th:
Drive to Austin to meet with Prem. Greg Abbott
Rally in Austin on "The Need for A Limited Government"
Set up Austin HQ
Fly to Tulsa, OK to set up Tulsa HQ
Set up Working Class Outreach Program in Tusla
Policy Speech in OK on "Ending Trade Deals that steal from the Middle Class"
Fly to Reno, NV to set up Nevada HQ in Reno.

Saturday, February 6th:
Hold Rally in Reno on "Our Christian Values And How They Must Be Preserved"
Drive to Carson City to set up HQ with Volunteers
Q + A in Carson City with Mormon Nationalists
Fly back to Cedar Rapids.

Q: Last Summer, the Supreme Court in the Oberfell vs. Hodges decision legalized Gay Marriage. Do you support that decision, and if in office what would you do about it.
A: First off, I am a strong believer that marriage is between one man and one woman. I was very surprised with the ruling to say the least, and worried about activist judges imposing their influence upon the court and our legislative process. But although it is the wrong decision, it doesn't mean we have to continue having these awful decisions. I will focus on appoint judges that read the consititution in strict wording and will not advocate from the bench and I will seek to end this awful imposition of Gay Marriage on your rights and civil liberties. But I need your help on all these issues, please, if you can come out on the Nevada Primary and vote for real change not the bureaucratic elite!

Thank you all for your questions!

[/quote]

Sunday, February 7th:
Attend Service at the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Las Vegas
Set up Las Vegas HQ
Rally in Las Vegas on "Ending Mass Government Land Holdings
Fly to Duluth, Minnesota for a Rally with Michelle Bachmann

Monday, February 8th:
Fly to Keene, NH
Hold Town Hall in Keene on "Protecting Individual Liberties"
Set up Keene HQ
Town Hall in Dover, NH
Barnstorming in Portsmith, NH
Rally in Hampton, NH
Rally in Nashua, NH with MP Ron Johnson

Tuesday, February 9th:
Pre-Voting Town Hall in Concord with MP Tom Cotton
Fly back to Washington for Parlimentary Duties.
Fly back to NH to Watch New Hampshire Results in Nashua HQ

Surrogate Schedule

Ted Nugent Schedule
Holding Fundraising Concerts in Texas, Lousiana, and Las Vegas
Barnstorming all over Texas on "Ending Illegal Immigration"
Meeting with Local Texans on the issues facing them.

Gail Ernst Schedule
Speaking about Ernst's Love for America and Her Work For Our Future
Rallying in Keene and most of Rockingham/Stafford Counties

Tom Cotton Schedule
Rallying  on "Iran's Threat to Our People, and How Joni Ernst can Save Us"
Barnstorming in Exeter, Stratham, Hampton/font]
Attending Primary Viewing in Keene HQ
Parliamentary Duties

Ron Johnson Schedule
Talking to Keenians about Joni Ernst's experience and integrity.
Barnstorming in Nashua, Keene, and Portsmith
Attending Keene HQ
Parliamentary Duties

Sarah Palin Schedule
Talking to Oklahomians and Tenneseeians about Joni Ernst's leadership and how to bring about true Christian Values
Barnstorming in Tulsa, Nashville, and Memphis

Jim DeMint Schedule
Talking to South Carolinians about Joni Ernst's help with the Heritage Foundation and true conservatism
Barnstorming in Charleston, Columbia, and Greenville
Working as President of The Heritage Foundation

Michelle Bachmann Schedule
Telling Minnesotans about the Damage of the Liberals' Trade Deals
Barnstorming in Minneapolis and Rural Minnesota
Continue to set up group game in Minnesota

Gen. Michael Flynn Schedule
Telling Nevadans about the need for a Safe America and how Joni Ernst is the only candidate that can Make America Safe.
Barnstorming in Reno and Carson City
Go to NH for viewing party
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« Reply #287 on: August 20, 2016, 08:32:57 PM »

JBE ad.

" JBE, a man of virtue"

" JBE, a man of faith"

" JBE, a man commitment to a fight of the working man"

" In Louisana, he helped the poor, he expanded healthcare, he expanded opportunities , with increasing good tradesmen jobs, so working class youths, could have a chance to compete."

" He Reversed disastrous educational cuts, by the conservative-nationalist leadership as he realised, that children of working families, should have the right to the best education"

" JBE, a committed fighter, of the working man, and middle america"

"I'm JBE and I approve this message."

To be Played for, in NH (All of Term 4), SC, NV and NC.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #288 on: August 20, 2016, 08:47:23 PM »
« Edited: August 20, 2016, 10:16:43 PM by Labor Whip and Representative NeverAgain »

Joni Ernst Iowa Victory Speech

Thank you, Iowa! Thank you for being here on this most special of evenings. Just a few minutes ago I got off the phone with Dpty. Cruz. I congratulated him on running a phenomenal campaign here. He has been a strong a worthy opponent just like Mr. Buchanan. He is willing to sacrifice for what he believes in and a wholeheartedly respect that. I am so glad that we have three great faces to show this nation true strength, but I think we need to make sure that face is the little girl from down the street in Red Oak! [APPLAUSE] Well, Iowa, we did it! [APPLAUSE] It is a long way from Red Oak to the White House, from the Hardee's line where employees were laid off to the new Congressional office of corrupt politicians taking another kickback, from the hurting neighborhoods rampant with drugs and violence to the wealthy environmentalist lobby. [APPLAUSE] But thanks to you, that road is now clear and it is bright and shining.

In Washington, politicians are more interested in talking than doing. They ignore the real issues. But you know what, ISIS isn't just going to go away. The almost $18 TRILLION of national debt is not just going to go away. And our economic struggles and woes aren't just going to go away. All of these pressing problems aren't going to go away on their own. But we can and WE WILL overcome them, because we are in the greatest nation on the face of this great planet -- [APPLAUSE] And there is nothing we cannot achieve if we continue to fight for the values of true liberty and justice. And all that starts with new, strong, and yes female leadership in Washington!

Thank you Iowa, and God Bless this great nation!
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #289 on: August 20, 2016, 08:52:21 PM »

Alright, Turn 4 is now officially over. Thanks everyone! Grin
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #290 on: August 20, 2016, 11:17:59 PM »

Alright, Turn 4 is now officially over. Thanks everyone! Grin
I dramatically changed the spending on my national ads, so...
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #291 on: August 21, 2016, 07:05:05 AM »

Polls?
diptheriadan

« Reply #292 on: August 21, 2016, 07:33:12 AM »

He'll give them out when he releases the info for the next turn. That should be in the next few hours, at least by the end of day.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #293 on: August 21, 2016, 07:49:42 AM »

Dar told me last night, that seeing as he has to do over 90 polls, he's going to announce them this morning.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #294 on: August 21, 2016, 07:59:46 AM »

Dar told me last night, that seeing as he has to do over 90 polls, he's going to announce them this morning.

Woah. Okay.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #295 on: August 22, 2016, 12:52:09 AM »
« Edited: August 22, 2016, 01:19:28 AM by ͡◔ ᴥ ͡◔ »

Turn 5 - February 10 to February 16, 2016

I've included each party's results in New Hampshire along with polling in South Carolina, Nevada, and all twelve of the Super Tuesday states. There's also a bit of analysis on how I think each candidate should use their resources in order to maximize delegate allocation during the upcoming primaries. First, however, a few notes:

1. Even with the New Hampshire results included, less than 2% of all delegates have been allocated so far. As I've been saying, running a national campaign is much more important in this ITL than gaining momentum through the early states, so try to focus on some of the larger bulk primaries down the road (March 1, March 15, March 29, April 26, and May 24) if you want to accrue as many delegates as possible.

2. There's no way that every single candidate can go up in every single poll for every single turn, so don't think that your candidate is caught in some sort of irreversible downward trend if you lose a few points during one turn or another. Your candidate will not gain support in every turn throughout the game because doing so is virtually impossible. Tongue

3. Literally every candidate is going to get last place in one contest or another; doing so simply means that you're spending your resources elsewhere rather than that your campaign is hopelessly doomed.

Now, for the results! Grin

The Liberals

Joe Kennedy - 28% (11 Delegates)
Hillary Clinton - 25% (10 Delegates)
John Kerry - 23% (9 Delegates)
Chris Murphy - 15% (6 Delegates)
Brian Schweitzer - 9% (4 Delegates)

Total Delegate Count (1.9% Allocated)

John Kerry - 23 Delegates
Hillary Clinton - 22 Delegates
Chris Murphy - 20 Delegates
Brian Schweitzer - 18 Delegates
Joe Kennedy - 17 Delegates

Heading into the South Carolina and Nevada primaries, Hillary Clinton and John Kerry both have good news to look forward to, with Clinton currently leading in the Palmetto State and the Silver State giving Kerry an advantage. Meanwhile, Chris Murphy - who has, for the second week in a row, seen his national margins increase more substantially than those of any other candidate due to an effective national campaign - appears to have gained an early lead in the state of Texas, which boasts a astonishing three-hundred and eighty delegates to award on March 1. Meanwhile, Brian Schweitzer, fresh off of a victory in Iowa, could benefit handily from increasing his existing margins in rural, southern Super Tuesday states where he already has an advantage (Oklahoma, Tennessee, etc.) And of course, the winner of New Hampshire himself, Joe Kennedy, will be looking to expand upon his margins in the liberal, northeastern Super Tuesday states like Vermont and Massachusetts that he seems to be polling well in.

Nationwide - February 10

John Kerry - 30%
Hillary Clinton - 25%
Chris Murphy - 18%
Brian Schweitzer - 14%
Joe Kennedy - 8%
Undecided - 5%

South Carolina - February 10

Hillary Clinton - 28%
Chris Murphy - 25%
Brian Schweitzer - 17%
John Kerry - 16%
Joe Kennedy - 9%
Undecided - 5%

Nevada - February 10

John Kerry - 24%
Hillary Clinton - 20%
Joe Kennedy - 20%
Brian Schweitzer - 16%
Chris Murphy - 15%
Undecided - 5%

Alabama - February 10

Hillary Clinton - 30%
Brian Schweitzer - 22%
John Kerry - 20%
Joe Kennedy - 12%
Chris Murphy - 11%
Undecided - 5%

Arkansas - February 10

Hillary Clinton - 39%
John Kerry - 22%
Brian Schweitzer - 15%
Joe Kennedy - 10%
Chris Murphy - 9%
Undecided - 5%

Colorado - February 10

John Kerry - 32%
Hillary Clinton - 20%
Chris Murphy - 19%
Brian Schweitzer - 18%
Joe Kennedy - 6%
Undecided - 5%

Georgia - February 10

Hillary Clinton - 29%
John Kerry - 28%
Chris Murphy - 16%
Brian Schweitzer - 12%
Joe Kennedy - 10%
Undecided - 5%

Massachusetts - February 10

John Kerry - 48%
Joe Kennedy - 38%
Chris Murphy - 4%
Hillary Clinton - 3%
Brian Schweitzer - 2%
Undecided - 5%

Minnesota - February 10

John Kerry - 31%
Chris Murphy - 20%
Hillary Clinton - 20%
Brian Schweitzer - 14%
Joe Kennedy - 10%
Undecided - 5%

North Dakota - February 10

Chris Murphy - 28%
Brian Schweitzer - 22%
Hillary Clinton - 20%
John Kerry - 19%
Joe Kennedy - 6%
Undecided - 5%

Oklahoma - February 10

Brian Schweitzer - 31%
John Kerry - 20%
Chris Murphy - 17%
Joe Kennedy - 14%
Hillary Clinton - 13%
Undecided - 5%

Tennessee - February 10

Brian Schweitzer - 27%
John Kerry - 24%
Hillary Clinton - 19%
Chris Murphy - 16%
Joe Kennedy - 9%
Undecided - 5%

Texas - February 10

Chris Murphy - 25%
John Kerry - 22%
Brian Schweitzer - 18%
Hillary Clinton - 17%
Joe Kennedy - 13%
Undecided - 5%

Vermont - February 10

Joe Kennedy - 27%
John Kerry - 21%
Chris Murphy - 21%
Hillary Clinton - 17%
Brian Schweitzer - 9%
Undecided - 5%

Virginia - February 10

Chris Murphy - 28%
John Kerry - 20%
Joe Kennedy - 19%
Hillary Clinton - 16%
Brian Schweitzer - 12%
Undecided - 5%

The Conservatives

Cathy McMorris Rogers - 56% (22 Delegates)
Todd Young - 44% (18 Delegates)

Todd Young - 44 Delegates
Cathy McMorris Rogers - 39 Delegates
John Kasich - 17 Delegates

(Note: While the delegates of withdrawn candidates are technically unbound, they are likely to support the endorsed choice of their initial candidate at the convention.)

With a victory in New Hampshire behind her and promising Super Tuesday polls ahead, Cathy McMorris Rogers' national lead seems to have finally manifested itself. Meanwhile, Todd Young remains ahead in overall delegate count, and will likely find favorable territory throughout the course of the upcoming days as well.

Nationwide - February 10

Cathy McMorris Rogers - 45%
Todd Young - 36%
Undecided - 19%

Cathy McMorris Rogers - 43%
Todd Young - 41%
Undecided - 16%

Nevada - February 10

Todd Young - 45%
Cathy McMorris Rogers - 41%
Undecided - 14%

Alabama - February 10

Todd Young - 47%
Cathy McMorris Rogers - 41%
Undecided - 12%

Arkansas - February 10

Todd Young - 48%
Cathy McMorris Rogers - 40%
Undecided - 12%

Colorado - February 10

Todd Young - 46%
Cathy McMorris Rogers - 42%
Undecided - 12%

Georgia - February 10

Cathy McMorris Rogers - 47%
Todd Young - 38%
Undecided - 15%

Cathy McMorris Rogers - 52%
Todd Young - 34%
Undecided - 14%

Minnesota - February 10

Cathy McMorris Rogers - 48%
Todd Young - 45%
Undecided - 7%

Cathy McMorris Rogers - 46%
Todd Young - 41%
Undecided - 13%

Oklahoma - February 10

Todd Young - 49%
Cathy McMorris Rogers - 37%
Undecided - 14%

Tennessee - February 10

Cathy McMorris Rogers - 45%
Todd Young - 45%
Undecided - 10%

Texas - February 10

Todd Young - 46%
Cathy McMorris Rogers - 40%
Undecided - 14%

Vermont - February 10

Cathy McMorris Rogers - 54%
Todd Young - 34%
Undecided - 12%

Virginia - February 10

Cathy McMorris Rogers - 46%
Todd Young - 45%
Undecided - 9%
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #296 on: August 22, 2016, 12:52:50 AM »
« Edited: August 22, 2016, 12:58:54 AM by ͡◔ ᴥ ͡◔ »

The Nationalists

Ted Cruz - 41% (16 Delegates)
Pat Buchanan - 38% (15 Delegates)
Joni Ernst - 21% (9 Delegates)

Ted Cruz - 39 Delegates
Joni Ernst - 39 Delegates
Pat Buchanan -  22 Delegates

Overall, Pat Buchanan was mostly successful in his attempt to garner last-minute support in New Hampshire, surging to 38% and more than tripling his overall delegate count. While Cruz and Ernst still have a delegate advantage due to their investment in Iowa, the upcoming primaries in South Carolina and Nevada - along with Super Tuesday - could be game changers, with Buchanan holding a healthy lead in Nevada despite Cruz's domination in South Carolina. Furthermore, early Super Tuesday polls suggest a tight race all around, with Cruz sweeping the south, Ernst holding a significant advantage in the northeast, and Buchanan leading both out west and in Tennessee and Virginia.

Nationwide - February 10

Ted Cruz - 37%
Joni Ernst - 31%
Pat Buchanan - 28%
Undecided - 4%

Ted Cruz - 41%
Pat Buchanan - 28%
Joni Ernst - 27%
Undecided - 4%

Nevada - February 10

Pat Buchanan - 35%
Joni Ernst - 31%
Ted Cruz - 27%
Undecided - 4%

Alabama- February 10

Ted Cruz - 37%
Joni Ernst - 25%
Pat Buchanan - 29%
Undecided - 9%

Arkansas- February 10

Ted Cruz - 38%
Joni Ernst - 22%
Pat Buchanan - 32%
Undecided - 8%

Colorado - February 10

Pat Buchanan - 36%
Joni Ernst - 31%
Ted Cruz - 25%
Undecided - 8%

Georgia - February 10

Joni Ernst - 36%
Ted Cruz - 32%
Pat Buchanan - 24%
Undecided - 8%

Joni Ernst - 39%
Ted Cruz - 30%
Pat Buchanan - 21%
Undecided - 10%

Minnesota - February 10

Joni Ernst - 37%
Pat Buchanan - 31%
Ted Cruz - 24%
Undecided - 8%

Pat Buchanan - 36%
Ted Cruz - 32%
Joni Ernst - 24%
Undecided - 8%

Oklahoma - February 10

Ted Cruz - 42%
Pat Buchanan - 28%
Joni Ernst - 20%
Undecided - 10%

Tennessee - February 10

Pat Buchanan - 34%
Ted Cruz - 30%
Joni Ernst - 24%
Undecided - 12%

Texas - February 10

Ted Cruz - 43%
Joni Ernst - 29%
Pat Buchanan - 20%
Undecided - 8%

Vermont- February 10

Joni Ernst - 41%
Pat Buchanan - 27%
Ted Cruz - 27%
Undecided - 5%

Virginia - February 10

Pat Buchanan - 32%
Ted Cruz - 30%
Joni Ernst - 30%
Undecided - 8%

The Progressives

Bernie Sanders -  38% (15 Delegates)
Sherrod Brown - 21% (8 Delegates)
Elizabeth Warren - 20% (8 Delegates)
Suzan DelBene - 15% (6 Delegates)
Tulsi Gabbard - 6% (3 Delegates)

Total Delegate Count:

Bernie Sanders - 30 Delegates
Elizabeth Warren - 23 Delegates
Tulsi Gabbard - 17 Delegates
Suzan DelBene - 15 Delegates
Sherrod Brown - 15 Delegates

Bernie Sanders ended up winning New Hampshire by a convincing margin, operating a successful surrogate campaign in the week before the primary despite the untimely death of his brother in the United Kingdom. While Sanders still has an overall delegate lead, Elizabeth Warren - viewed by many as gaining swift momentum - has now surged to tie him in national polls. Meanwhile, Tulsi Gabbard and Suzan DelBene are both likely to achieve victories in the last two early states that vote next week, with Gabbard holding her advantage in South Carolina and DelBene leading in Nevada, part of her growing base on the Pacific. Gabbard and DelBene are also likely to find fertile ground on Super Tuesday, with Gabbard leading in the southern states of Alabama and Tennessee and DelBene proving to be successful in other western states like Colorado and North Dakota. However, the Super Tuesday may perhaps help no candidate more than Sherrod Brown, whose relatively moderate positions will help him succeed in the southeastern states that make up seven of the twelve that vote on March 1. Brown is currently leading in both Oklahoma and Arkansas.

Nationwide - February 10

Bernie Sanders - 26%
Elizabeth Warren - 26%
Suzan DelBene - 22%
Sherrod Brown - 11%
Tulsi Gabbard - 11%
Undecided - 4%

Tulsi Gabbard - 25%
Elizabeth Warren - 21%
Sherrod Brown - 18%
Bernie Sanders - 17%
Suzan DelBene - 15%
Undecided - 4%

Nevada - February 10

Suzan DelBene - 29%
Bernie Sanders - 24%
Elizabeth Warren - 24%
Sherrod Brown - 9%
Tulsi Gabbard - 8%
Undecided - 12%

Alabama - February 10

Tulsi Gabbard - 27%
Sherrod Brown - 21%
Elizabeth Warren - 18%
Bernie Sanders - 16%
Suzan DelBene - 14%
Undecided - 4%

Arkansas - February 10

Sherrod Brown - 28%
Tulsi Gabbard - 20%
Elizabeth Warren - 17%
Bernie Sanders - 16%
Suzan DelBene - 15%
Undecided - 4%

Colorado - February 10

Suzan DelBene - 33%
Elizabeth Warren - 23%
Bernie Sanders - 22%
Tulsi Gabbard - 9%
Sherrod Brown - 9%
Undecided - 4%

Georgia - February 10

Elizabeth Warren - 32%
Sherrod Brown - 17%
Tulsi Gabbard - 16%
Suzan DelBene - 16%
Bernie Sanders - 15%
Undecided - 4%

Elizabeth Warren - 59%
Suzan DelBene - 13%
Bernie Sanders - 11%
Tulsi Gabbard - 7%
Sherrod Brown - 6%
Undecided - 4%

Minnesota - February 10

Bernie Sanders - 35%
Suzan DelBene - 26%
Elizabeth Warren - 24%
Tulsi Gabbard - 6%
Sherrod Brown - 5%
Undecided - 4%

Suzan DelBene - 33%
Elizabeth Warren - 23%
Bernie Sanders - 19%
Tulsi Gabbard - 11%
Sherrod Brown - 10%
Undecided - 4%

Oklahoma - February 10

Sherrod Brown - 29%
Bernie Sanders - 23%
Tulsi Gabbard - 16%
Elizabeth Warren - 15%
Suzan DelBene - 13%
Undecided - 4%

Tennessee - February 10

Tulsi Gabbard - 29%
Sherrod Brown - 22%
Elizabeth Warren - 17%
Suzan DelBene - 14%
Bernie Sanders - 14%
Undecided - 4%

Texas - February 10

Elizabeth Warren - 26%
Suzan DelBene - 22%
Bernie Sanders - 19%
Sherrod Brown - 15%
Tulsi Gabbard - 14%
Undecided - 96%

Vermont - February 10

Bernie Sanders - 76%
Tulsi Gabbard - 5%
Sherrod Brown - 5%
Suzan DelBene - 4%
Elizabeth Warren - 4%
Undecided - 4%

Virginia - February 10

Bernie Sanders - 26%
Elizabeth Warren - 25%
Suzan DelBene - 24%
Tulsi Gabbard - 11%
Sherrod Brown - 10%
Undecided - 4%
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #297 on: August 22, 2016, 12:53:17 AM »

The Jacksonians

Donald Trump - 40% (16 Delegates)
John Bel Edwards - 24% (10 Delegates)
Joe Manchin - 24% (10 Delegates)
Carte Goodwin - 11% (4 Delegates)

Donald Trump - 34 Delegates
Joe Manchin - 30 Delegates
Jon Bel Edwards - 23 Delegates
Carte Goodwin - 13 Delegates

As expected, Donald Trump won New Hampshire convincingly, garnering 40% of the vote and bringing himself into the 30+ total delegate range along with Joe Manchin. Ahead of Super Tuesday, Trump and Manchin both appear to be set to do well, with each candidate holding a commanding percentage of support in nationwide polling despite a dead heat between the two of them.  Meanwhile, Jon Bel Edwards has also had a good week - besides a last minute surge in New Hampshire to a tie for second place, the Louisiana Premier should also be looking forward to a good result in South Carolina and a favorable southern-weighted map on Super Tuesday. Carte Goodwin, while the least known of the candidates, is also set to see victory, having surged in support in the state of Nevada after spending a full week of campaigning and also polling well in Super Tuesday states such as Minnesota.

Nationwide - February 10

Joe Manchin - 28%
Donald Trump - 28%
Jon Bel Edwards - 23%
Carte Goodwin - 15%
Undecided - 6%

Jon Bel Edwards - 39%
Joe Manchin - 22%
Carte Goodwin - 17%
Donald Trump - 16%
Undecided - 6%

Nevada - February 10

Carte Goodwin - 28%
Donald Trump - 26%
Joe Manchin - 25%
Jon Bel Edwards - 15%
Undecided - 6%

Alabama - February 10

Jon Bel Edwards - 36%
Donald Trump - 28%
Joe Manchin - 20%
Carte Goodwin - 10%
Undecided - 6%

Arkansas - February 10

Jon Bel Edwards - 35%
Joe Manchin - 28%
Donald Trump - 21%
Carte Goodwin - 10%
Undecided - 6%

Colorado - February 10

Joe Manchin - 33%
Carte Goodwin - 26%
Donald Trump - 21%
Jon Bel Edwards - 14%
Undecided - 6%

Georgia - February 10

Jon Bel Edwards - 35%
Donald Trump - 28%
Joe Manchin - 20%
Carte Goodwin - 11%
Undecided - 6%

Donald Trump - 37%
Joe Manchin - 25%
Carte Goodwin - 17%
Jon Bel Edwards - 15%
Undecided - 6%

Minnesota - February 10

Carte Goodwin - 32%
Joe Manchin - 26%
Donald Trump - 20%
Jon Bel Edwards - 16%
Undecided - 6%

Joe Manchin - 31%
Carte Goodwin - 24%
Jon Bel Edwards - 22%
Donald Trump - 17%
Undecided - 6%

Oklahoma - February 10

Joe Manchin - 34%
Jon Bel Edwards - 26%
Carte Goodwin - 17%
Donald Trump - 17%
Undecided - 6%

Tennessee - February 10

Jon Bel Edwards - 35%
Joe Manchin - 25%
Donald Trump - 23%
Carte Goodwin - 11%
Undecided - 6%

Texas - February 10

Donald Trump - 29%
Joe Manchin - 24%
Jon Bel Edwards - 23%
Carte Goodwin - 18%
Undecided - 6%

Vermont - February 10

Donald Trump - 34%
Carte Goodwin - 26%
Joe Manchin - 21%
Jon Bel Edwards - 13%
Undecided - 6%

Virginia - February 10

Donald Trump - 33%
Jon Bel Edwards - 24%
Joe Manchin - 22%
Carte Goodwin - 15%
Undecided - 6%

The Independents

Elon Musk - 38% (15 Delegates)
Bill Weld - 34% (14 Delegates)
Rand Paul - 28% (11 Delegates)

Bill Weld - 31 Delegates
Elon Musk - 26 Delegates
Rand Paul - 22 Delegates
Rob Portman - 21 Delegates

(Note: While the delegates of withdrawn candidates are technically unbound, they are likely to support the endorsed choice of their initial candidate at the convention.)

Despite a third place finish in New Hampshire, Rand Paul is looking at favorable territory over the course of the upcoming two weeks, now holding a strong first place lead in the early state of South Carolina and appearing to have advantages in the Super Tuesday states of Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, and Tennessee, all of which appear to be in his strong Southern base. Meanwhile, Bill Weld, who now has a lead in the overall delegate count due to consistent strong finishes in Iowa and New Hampshire, has seen his support grow in a number of regions, having gained early leads in the northeastern states of Massachusetts and Vermont along with Texas and Oklahoma. Elon Musk, on the other hand, is seeing most of his appeal out West, where he seems to have an advantage in states like Colorado, Minnesota, and North Dakota.

Nationwide - February 3

Bill Weld - 32%
Rand Paul - 31%
Elon Musk - 27%
Undecided - 10%

South Carolina - February 3

Rand Paul - 38%
Bill Weld - 27%
Elon Musk - 24%
Undecided - 10%

Nevada - February 3

Bill Weld - 34%
Elon Musk - 29%
Rand Paul - 27%
Undecided - 10%

Alabama - February 3

Rand Paul - 42%
Bill Weld - 24%
Elon Musk - 24%
Undecided - 10%

Arkansas - February 3

Rand Paul - 37%
Bill Weld - 28%
Elon Musk - 25%
Undecided - 10%

Colorado - February 3

Elon Musk - 36%
Bill Weld - 29%
Rand Paul - 25%
Undecided - 10%

Georgia - February 3

Rand Paul - 38%
Elon Musk - 28%
Bill Weld - 24%
Undecided - 10%

Massachusetts - February 3

Bill Weld - 65%
Elon Musk - 14%
Rand Paul - 11%
Undecided - 10%

Minnesota - February 3

Elon Musk - 39%
Bill Weld - 30%
Rand Paul - 21%
Undecided - 10%

North Dakota - February 3

Elon Musk - 39%
Rand Paul - 26%
Bill Weld - 25%
Undecided - 10%

Oklahoma - February 3

Bill Weld - 38%
Rand Paul - 34%
Elon Musk - 18%
Undecided - 10%

Tennessee - February 3

Rand Paul - 43%
Bill Weld - 24%
Elon Musk - 23%
Undecided - 10%

Texas - February 3

Bill Weld - 34%
Rand Paul - 29%
Elon Musk - 27%
Undecided - 10%

Vermont - February 3

Bill Weld - 40%
Elon Musk - 31%
Rand Paul - 19%
Undecided - 10%

Virginia - February 3

Elon Musk - 34%
Rand Paul - 28%
Bill Weld - 28%
Undecided - 10%
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #298 on: August 22, 2016, 12:53:51 AM »
« Edited: August 22, 2016, 01:50:18 PM by ͡◔ ᴥ ͡◔ »

Endorsements for Turn 5

Liberal Party:

Brian Schweitzer - No Requests
Joe Kennedy - Debbie Stabenow, Matt Cartwright
Hillary Clinton - No Requests
Chris Murphy - Jim Clyburn
John Kerry - No Requests

Conservative Party:

Cathy Rogers - Nathan Deal, Ander Crenshaw, John Kline, Mike Conway
Todd Young - Bob Corker, Todd Rokita, Luke Messer, Larry Buschon, Bill Haslam

Nationalist Party:

Joni Ernst - Doug Ducey, Matt Bevin
Ted Cruz - Mark Meadows, Jim Bridenstine, John Fleming
Pat Buchanan - No Requests

Progressive Party:

Suzan DelBene - Kate Brown, Benjamin Jealous
Bernie Sanders - No Requests
Elizabeth Warren - Steve Wozniak, John Delaney
Tulsi Gabbard - Keith Ellison, Dwight Bullard
Sherrod Brown - Dan Kildee, Pete Visclosky

Jacksonian Party:

Donald Trump - Mike Pence, Ann Coulter, Marcus Luttrell
Joe Manchin - No Requests
John Bel Edwards - Jim Hodges, Ernest Hollings, Change to Win
Carte Goodwin - Brian Krolicki, David Freudenthal

Independence Party:

Rand Paul - Brian Sandoval
Bill Weld - Montell Williams
Elon Musk - Randall Munroe

Turn 5 will end on Wednesday, August 23 at 2:00 AM EST. Good luck, and have fun! Grin
Representative simossad
simossad
Germany

« Reply #299 on: August 22, 2016, 03:54:54 AM »

Are there going to be any debates soon?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies